Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
no problem destroying people habitat with windmills

but space a well head every 1920 acres
and by god the sage grouse gets headlines

orange man bad

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
The airport in Jackson Hole is seeking to REDUCE the surrounding sage grouse population because of jet n bird collisions. If grouse can live around an airport they can dam sure live near a well head. When the hunting of grouse is stopped, I'll get worried about their numbers/habitat.

Last edited:
The airport in Jackson Hole is seeking to REDUCE the surrounding sage grouse population because of jet bird collisions. If grouse can live around an airport they can dam sure live near a well head. When the hunting of grouse is stopped, I'll get worried about their numbers/habitat.
Sage chickens literally prance around on the runway. They’ll probably end up spending millions of dollars to trap a few thousand of them and relocate them in a neighboring county.

Sage chickens literally prance around on the runway. They’ll probably end up spending millions of dollars to trap a few thousand of them and relocate them in a neighboring county.

When I lived there, always tried to go out and see the courtship process.....most of the areas were closed but had a friend with a house on the west side of the airport so we would sit out with binoculars to watch. Even got on his roof once.

Fact reminds me of the story I heard of the guy sitting out on his roof with a scope watching Clinton land for his vacation. Heard the SS paid the goof ball a visit. You might have known something about that????? I digress, but will never forget standing outside the townhome we were renting and watching "the great illegal roundup of 1996." Waited until labor day weekend and rounded as many up as possible, were bringing them in in horse trailers. Think you said you were there for part of that.

no problem destroying people habitat with windmills

but space a well head every 1920 acres
and by god the sage grouse gets headlines

orange man bad

When I was still going to school in the late 70's I dropped out for awhile and worked as a ruffneck in Louisiana. One of the rigs I worked on was in the middle of a wildlife refuge. There where literally millions of water fowl surrounding us and we would see deer by the 100's standing on the banks of the canal we used to get out to the rig.

I have also hunted quail and pheasant near wells all over Oklahoma and Kansas. There were plenty of both all around those wells.

Good thing environmentalists aren't doctors, they'd cut off your entire arm to treat a paper cut on your finger.

always tried to go out and see the courtship process.....most of the areas were closed but had a friend with a house on the west side of the airport so we would sit out with binoculars to watch. Even got on his roof once.

Got any good pics?:D

Reactions: CowboyJD
It's like the Obama Fish & Wildlife considering interrupting drilling in the Permian Basis for some stupid lizard.

I bet that Spotted Owl would fly away if its tree caught on fire.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT