ADVERTISEMENT

The real travesty in this country is the price of

Focking turkey. Holy donkey balls Batman.
But Heels Up Harris told us our Holiday Dinners would be cheaper.

giphy.gif

Man, My wife's Papo calls and asked me to cook them a turkey for Christmas. I am like you know what tis the season and it helps my wife's Nanny a lot by taking this off her plate. So I am like a turkey, brine, seasoning and injection. How much could this cost. lol The turkey was 2.21 a pound. 2.21 x 14.13 = 31.23.

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Had I not been buying just turkey ole Joe would have got the tip in without me knowing.

Also Kanye has lost his focking mind. Dude is a loon and who would have seen I could get more shit for voting for that Nazi then Trump. Wild I would like to take the time to retract my vote for Kanye in 2020.

Reactions: windriverrange
Price doesn't matter, ya buy one a year. I said one and that is for Thanksgiving.

Christmas is all about ham. Not no sweet sissy one either. Also about fried ham and eggs the next morning. Then a pot of beans after that.

Price doesn't matter, ya buy one a year. I said one and that is for Thanksgiving.

Christmas is all about ham. Not no sweet sissy one either. Also about fried ham and eggs the next morning. Then a pot of beans after that.

I tell you what, you enjoy your salted pork butt and I’ll stick to prime rib.

It may be expensive but it’s way way better than turkey or ham. And it’s fairly easy to cook also

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
To heck with turkeys and ham, just go to Ray's BBQ and get a couple of slabs. That's our Christmas plan.

I know it's against the rules to say anything nice about a former Sooner like Darrol Ray but, dang, that dude knows how to make BBQ and is a heck of a nice guy.

Why in the eff are you eating fake meat for Christmas? WTF? Yard bird? I'll venmo you the funds to get yourself a proper prime rib if necessary.
Oh my Papo grew up with a dirt floor. I am not eating just cooking this for them and their lunch. I am smoking a beef tenderloin. I am labor I name my wages.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
I want to do a prime rib because I just found a technique out and want to try something new. Family is worn out and wants steaks. I usually smoke the prime rib for my side every year. One reason I love the different meals and meats.

Probably 110 then slice and sear in some fancy butter to 120 sir!
You are awesome. I cook tenderloin to exactly 112 (also the perfect temp for scallops) in the sous vide before a sear. Anyone that cooks tenderloin to temps above 120 is a satan worshipper.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Sous vide!!!! Cheater!!!!
Not cheating!!!! Anything resembling done on tenderloin is sacrilegious, including from the sear. No other way to get edge to edge rare and an amazing crust like that. My family is just lucky I'm a little civilized. I'll gladly eat tenderloin raw. I order it blue at restaurants.

Not cheating!!!! Anything resembling done on tenderloin is sacrilegious, including from the sear. No other way to get edge to edge rare and an amazing crust like that. My family is just lucky I'm a little civilized. I'll gladly eat tenderloin raw. I order it blue at restaurants.
Blue you animal. I can’t do that.

One of my issues with Trump is he eats his steaks well done. That is a travesty IMO.

2 of my friends that go way back ate ketchup on their steaks. Even the ones I grilled them, pissed me off to no end. Should have disowned them both. 🤣

I have been eating on these a bit, ordered a box of 16 a couple weeks back. Oh my they are good but everything they sell is. Beef Brisket Burgers from Burgers Smokehouse in Missouri.

beefbrisketchuckburger-8.jpg

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
2 of my friends that go way back ate ketchup on their steaks. Even the ones I grilled them, pissed me off to no end. Should have disowned them both. 🤣
We have a friend that used to do the same damn thing. It was ketchup or Heinz 57 sauce. We all went to a get together over at another one of our friends houses who was a gourmet chef. When we sat down to eat he gave this friend hamburger steak instead of a Ribeye. When this friend looked questioning towards our chef friend the chef told him in no uncertain terms "no way in hell was he wasting a ribeye on a person that put ketchup on steaks". Funny part is this friend was perfectly happy with it. SMFH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT