ADVERTISEMENT

The Problem Is Zionism Itself

Or maybe the problem is radical Muslims who desire the destruction of Israel. Maybe a combination of both?

are you called ponca dan

because you got a card?
or
you are from ponca city?

what’s your history?

A combination of both? I can go with that. Can you?
Always have but you would never accept it. I learned a long time ago when there is a problem it always has two side sometimes more. In the case of the Israeli conflicts there are multiple sides and all are part of the problem. Israelis, Palestinians, The UN, Hamas, Radical Muslims, Zionist and the Pacifist are all part of the problem.

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not the root cause of all of this is religion, along with different groups desires to rule the world, a tell as old as time.

Always have but you would never accept it. I learned a long time ago when there is a problem it always has two side sometimes more. In the case of the Israeli conflicts there are multiple sides and all are part of the problem. Israelis, Palestinians, The UN, Hamas, Radical Muslims, Zionist and the Pacifist are all part of the problem.

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not the root cause of all of this is religion, along with different groups desires to rule the world, a tell as old as time.
This is quite simply the most intelligent thing you have written since the conflict began. It may be the first time you have said *anything* untoward about Israel. It was about as watered down as could be, but I consider it a start toward our reconciliation!

This is quite simply the most intelligent thing you have written since the conflict began. It may be the first time you have said *anything* untoward about Israel. It was about as watered down as could be, but I consider it a start toward our reconciliation!
Oh make no mistake I think Israel is right and justified in wiping out the radical elements but I also know, without a doubt, no side is ever completely innocent.

Oh make no mistake I think Israel is right and justified in wiping out the radical elements but I also know, without a doubt, no side is ever completely innocent.
Well we agree 100% that Israel is justified in wiping out the perpetrators of Oct 7. What is not justified is the assumption it has moral justification to kill everyone in its path toward achieving that goal.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well we agree 100% that Israel is justified in wiping out the perpetrators of Oct 7. What is not justified is the assumption it has moral justification to kill everyone in its path toward achieving that goal.

The last sentence is why you’re so easily dismissed.

There isn’t anything that suggests that’s happening.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Who says Israel is justified to kill everyone in the path of achieving the goal of wiping out Hamas? What is said is there will be times where bad things happen. just like in every war that came before and every war that will come after. That is not justification that is reality. Israel has gone out of it's way and put their troops in more danger to try and avoid those bad things but those bad things will still happen, it's a war.
Where your anger and animosity should be placed is on Hamas, for starting the war and once it started, hiding like cowards among the civilian population. Instead you direct your ire on Israel. SMFH

Who says Israel is justified to kill everyone in the path of achieving the goal of wiping out Hamas? What is said is there will be times where bad things happen. just like in every war that came before and every war that will come after. That is not justification that is reality. Israel has gone out of it's way and put their troops in more danger to try and avoid those bad things but those bad things will still happen, it's a war.
Where your anger and animosity should be placed is on Hamas, for starting the war and once it started, hiding like cowards among the civilian population. Instead you direct your ire on Israel. SMFH
You said it in the very beginning and have confirmed it sevrral times since. It was you that said the IDF should kill “whatever it takes” to eliminate Hamas. I asked “even if it means killing every Palestinian” and you affirmed: whatever it takes.

Nope.

Are civilians being killed? Yes

Is it genocide? No

No matter how many emotionally charged rants you make there is zero evidence to support the dumb shit you keep repeating.
The South African prosecutors respectfully say “Poppycock.”

You said it in the very beginning and have confirmed it sevrral times since. It was you that said the IDF should kill “whatever it takes” to eliminate Hamas. I asked “even if it means killing every Palestinian” and you affirmed: whatever it takes.
Yes I did, Israel should not put the safety of Palestinians above the safety of their soldiers. That in no way means Israel would be justified in killing everyone in their path. You know this but refuse to concede it.

Yes I did, Israel should not put the safety of Palestinians above the safety of their soldiers. That in no way means Israel would be justified in killing everyone in their path. You know this but refuse to concede it.
I have not refused to concede that Israel says it is justified in killing women, children and babies because it puts its soldiers first. Seemingly Israel values everything more than the lives of Palestinians. Especially the $trillion oil deposits off Gaza’s coast.

I have not refused to concede that Israel says it is justified in killing women, children and babies because it puts its soldiers first. Seemingly Israel values everything more than the lives of Palestinians. Especially the $trillion oil deposits off Gaza’s coast.
Like I said you refuse to concede Israel is going out of it's way and putting it's soldiers in more danger to avoid Palestinian deaths when possible. Thanks for that.

On the other hand, Moslems believe they are 100% justified in wiping out everyone who rejects islam, so there’s that.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT