ADVERTISEMENT

Is This Guy Right?

Neither one of us knows if that is true or not. This may be the only place some people on this board hear a conflicting narrative from the one put out by the "fake news" mainstream press. (yes, I know, the MSM has lied about everything, but this time its reporting is 100% objective and accurate.)

What a moronic statement.

If anything, the guys here need to read less news.

Get over yourself.

It’s getting sad.

Get over yourself.

It’s getting sad.
I doubt if three people other than me have read what they would consider to be pro-Hamas propaganda on their own, probably you included. Hell. I provide links and they *still* don't read it.

BTW I see you haven't answered why calling genocide genodice bothers you so much.

Get over yourself.

It’s getting sad.
Here, I’ll post this by Ron Paul’s right hand man, obviously not a pro-Hamas guy, but probably will be called one after this by people that won’t even read it, you included.

I doubt if three people other than me have read what they would consider to be pro-Hamas propaganda on their own, probably you included. Hell. I provide links and they *still* don't read it.

BTW I see you haven't answered why calling genocide genodice bothers you so much.

Sure Superdan.

Why have any definitions?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sure Superdan.

Why have any definitions?
Have you purchased the necessary equipment to shield your body from seeing or hearing anything not pre-approved by Israel’s Ministry of Propaganda? Ear plugs, masks to cover your eyes, things like that? Is there an app on your phone or computer that warns you if what you’re about to see or hear has not been properly vetted by Uncle Bibi in advance? Protect yourself at all times!

Have you purchased the necessary equipment to shield your body from seeing or hearing anything not pre-approved by Israel’s Ministry of Propaganda? Ear plugs, masks to cover your eyes, things like that? Is there an app on your phone or computer that warns you if what you’re about to see or hear has not been properly vetted by Uncle Bibi in advance? Protect yourself at all times!

Wow, that one was from deep in the vagina.

Do you have one more take in you?

Try and be more ridiculous this time.

Wow, that one was from deep in the vagina.

Do you have one more take in you?

Try and be more ridiculous this time.
That’s your best comeback? You need to step up your game.

Last edited:
Tat's your best comeback? You need to step up your game.

You aren’t channeling the angry un****able humanities broads with this performance?

I mean it sounds like every ranting loon we have fun with here.

I dare you to read what you write out loud.

You sound unhinged.

• Love
You aren’t channeling the angry un****able humanities broads with this performance?

I mean it sounds like every ranting loon we have fun with here.

I dare you to read what you write out loud.

You sound unhinged.
I accepted your dare and I sounded very reasonable.

No, that's the irony. Bearcat hates the left wing but uses a primary tactic of the left wing to suppress debate on subjects he is uncomfortable talking about.

He can suppress debate? He has admin privileges here? He can delete your posts?

Reactions: iasooner2000
He can suppress debate? He has admin privileges here? He can delete your posts?
I don’t know that he can suppress debate but the left wing tactic he uses is designed to shut up his opponent, the same way the left uses it. Like I said earlier I’m too stubborn to let it affect me no matter how often the the rest of his tag team buddies like you use it.

Man, I’ve seen guys compromise their morals for some stuff, mainly pussy.

But you take the cake.

You became a liar for people that wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.
I’m not a liar. You don’t know who would help extinguish a fire and who wouldn’t. You’ve bought into the very left wing very collectivist attitude that individuals behave as a collective without individual behavior. It’s a frivolous way of looking at things, but, oh well, you’re a frivolous guy so it comes as no surprise.

I’m not a liar. You don’t know who would help extinguish a fire and who wouldn’t. You’ve bought into the very left wing very collectivist attitude that individuals behave as a collective without individual behavior. It’s a frivolous way of looking at things, but, oh well, you’re a frivolous guy so it comes as no surprise.

You are a liar and you keep repeating lies.

Not disputable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT