ADVERTISEMENT

The Circus Show...

Well then, I’m talking from a historical perspective rather than over the last 11 months.

Who has exhibited worse behavior over that period of time is pretty irrelevant to the general question of who is to blame for the lowering of discourse over time to me.
I can understand and agree on the 30,000 ft view, but I am living in the here and now and weather or not we have or are trying to be slowly taken over by a corrupted party that is beholden to a foreign power. From up here the last 2 years have been a real quick fall off a cliff of Societal and Political Norms.

You did it to cherry pick from the totality of my statement to make it seem as if I agree with you with regards to the need for an investigation.

Nope, I was focusing my response on your comment regarding Kavanaugh. Simple as that. Plus I agree with you that some Democrats don't want to find the truth.

Again though, those Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who do want to find the truth would support an investigation at this time. Kavanaugh said he welcomes it as well.

So what is the hold up?

Reactions: Pokeabear
I wasn’t very specific, my fault, I’m a little toasty. I was referring to your opinion regarding the Dems and their legitimate or not search for the truth which we both know is subjective, they should be searching for fact. That this search is somehow in bad faith.

How long has Feinstein had this allegation?

Evidence today that she has had it for a period of time to have an investigation done prior to start of hearings.

If it was about a search for the truth, it would have been done without the “gotcha” element of disclosure to the public after the hearings began.

How long has Feinstein had this allegation?

Evidence today that she has had it for a period of time to have an investigation done prior to start of hearings.

If it was about a search for the truth, it would have been done without the “gotcha” element of disclosure to the public after the hearings began.
If I provide you a story by a reputable paper that fully answers your questions would your read it or TL;DR me like old times? The TL;DR btw is Feinstein was sent this after Dr. Fords Rep in California had it after Dr. Ford sent it to her in late July. Ford wanted confidentiality and anonymity at first, which kept Feinstein from revealing it to the Republicans as it would go against her constituents wishes. She tried to find a discreet way to vet this outside first considering that it was anonymous and he first accusation. Someone leaked the letters existence and the fact she hadn’t told the Democrats even pissed them off. Here is the full story. https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...389be6690af_story.html?utm_term=.3f78a83d355c

Last edited:
Nope, I was focusing my response on your comment regarding Kavanaugh. Simple as that. Plus I agree with you that some Democrats don't want to find the truth.

Again though, those Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who do want to find the truth would support an investigation at this time. Kavanaugh said he welcomes it as well.

So what is the hold up?

So you omitted the part of my quote that indicates doubt as to whether or not there actually are any Democrats, Republicans, or independents for whom it is about the truth?

Yep. I hit it on the head on why you did it.

If I provide you a story by a reputable paper that fully answers your questions would your read it or TL;DR me like old times?

At this point, I’m not particularly interested into diving deeper into this cesspool.

Frankly, my tolerance and interest level is at an all time low.

I’m focused more on my own shit and my own life than refining my political opinions at this point.

What I think about all of this isn’t going to change what happens one damn thing.

At this point, I’m not particularly interested into diving deeper into this cesspool.

Frankly, my tolerance and interest level is at an all time low.

I’m focused more on my own shit and my own life than refining my political opinions at this point.

What I think about all of this isn’t going to change what happens one damn thing.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...389be6690af_story.html?utm_term=.3f78a83d355c

Please vote. Your opinion matters and you need to realize it.

This notion that this hasn't been investigated is just noise by Democrats and people who regurgitate their crap.

It was investigated by Senate investigators and the Democrats refused to participate.

The calling for an FBI investigation is just a ploy to push this past the mid terms.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Haven’t watched...just here to say the required burden of proof for a criminal conviction is MUCH higher than my personal burden of proof required to decide not to appoint someone on the highest court in the land.

Agree, but I certainly hope that burden is higher than some person who can barely remember last month making undocumented and uncorroborated accussations about events from 35 years ago.

Mazie Hirono' campaign sent out a fundraiser email during Ford's testimony and then later claims it was sent in error after being called on it.

Yep, definitely interested in finding "the truth"...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...il-sent-while-christine-blasey-ford-testifies

So shocking lol.

Again, for those Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who do care about finding out the truth regarding all of this, a full and fair investigation is the way to go.

Somebody was drunk that's for sure. How about we listen to what the witnesses at the party said.

If we don't know when or where, how do we know which party. The only people who can legitimately answer anything about this event are the 3 people she named, and outsider herself, noone has corroborated. Do you interview every 52 year old in the New England area to ask: "Did you ever go to a party where both of these individuals were present and did you see any improper behavior?". The thing that strikes me very strange is that she remembers both of these men yet can't even remember who she went to the party with (or came home with). I'd like to interview that person and find out her condition upon leaving, but that lack of memory makes me seriously question if that person wouldn't corroborate the testimony. Also, this is the first I heard it was a pool party (why else would she have been in a one-piece). Had I just missed that previously?

42667534_2120768361288899_7925617393143906304_o.jpg

Bad form. Using a shot kid in a hospital bed's picture to raise money for something other than shot kids in hospital beds is disgusting.

Same incident as the first link.

Again, the exact same incident as the first link.

Three links that all say the same thing is "just a few?" A few links of the same thing, I agree. A few links to different incidents? Not so much.

Next.

Bad form. Using a shot kid in a hospital bed's picture to raise money for something other than shot kids in hospital beds is disgusting.

Same incident as the first link.

Again, the exact same incident as the first link.

Three links that all say the same thing is "just a few?" A few links of the same thing, I agree. A few links to different incidents? Not so much.

Next.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-foreign-emails/index.html

Shady.

Dumb to send out fundraising emails during natural disasters in my opinion. It's something assholes do. Dems included with their mentioned solicitation.

Complaining about the timing of the Joe pardon is a real stretch.

Regarding the tweets, meh.

Anything come of this? Also, I'm not sure anyone has looked shadier when it comes to foreign nationals and money than the Clintons.

What happened to the BuzzFeed link you posted about Democrats sending out fund raising letters that looked like collection notices?

Shady.

Dumb to send out fundraising emails during natural disasters in my opinion. It's something assholes do. Dems included with their mentioned solicitation.

Complaining about the timing of the Joe pardon is a real stretch.

Regarding the tweets, meh.

Anything come of this? Also, I'm not sure anyone has looked shadier when it comes to foreign nationals and money than the Clintons.

What happened to the BuzzFeed link you posted about Democrats sending out fund raising letters that looked like collection notices?
This one?
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtm...c-national-committee-sent-fundraising-letters
I miss copied off a clipboard. The dems are no saints but Trump the RNC and NRA take the cake.

Defend? No. Understand? Maybe. Comprehend? Doubt it.
Huh? Understand what? Comprehend what? That the RNC, Trump, and the NRA use shitty fundraising tactics? I've known that forever. Politicos from all walks and lobbies have done that shit since forever.

I posted the link to what's her name's email because it happened today, 30 minutes into Ford's testimony, and then the "Oops, sorry, wasn't supposed to happen" was lame as hell considering the language of the email.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Huh? Understand what? Comprehend what? That the RNC, Trump, and the NRA use shitty fundraising tactics? I've known that forever. Politicos from all walks and lobbies have done that shit since forever.

I posted the link to what's her name's email because it happened today, 30 minutes into Ford's testimony, and then the "Oops, sorry, wasn't supposed to happen" was lame as hell considering the language of the email.
I’ll be honest I get you and Cal confused a lot and I don’t know why. I was a little more aggressive in my initial statement because of this mis id after going back and looking at the original response I made.

Reactions: Medic007
I’ll be honest I get you and Cal confused a lot and I don’t know why. I was a little more aggressive in my initial statement because of this mis id after going back and looking at the original response I made.
Uh, who is Cal? You mean Rdcldad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT