ADVERTISEMENT

The Circus Show...

Two maybes. Now what?

Now the Senate decides whether they believe her or him. Then they vote.

(or, the FBI opens an investigation so we can get a better idea as to whether or not he was a guy who drank too much and who wasn't always respectful of women). But, that isn't likely to happen, IMO.

That was nothing short of a bottom of the 9th of game 7 of the World Series walk off Grand Slam of an opening remarks.

I wanted to run through a wall of liberals after that speech.

End it and vote to confirm him tomorrow. Anything less is a travesty.

Maybe Ford was much more drunk than she has admitted to...
What makes you think she was drunk?? I mean it's normal to not know where the party was, when it was, how she got there, how she got home or the number of witnesses. Oh yeah, what did the witnesses have to say?

Reactions: Medic007
Maybe he was so drunk he doesn't remember the events she described.

Maybe. I guess that means his friend was that drunk too, right? And if that is the case does that not make it much more likely that IF that party happened people would remember it? Probably not lie and face felony charges?

Or, did it just not happen at all?

I would like your reply.

Trump has a point...

Crying over an election? lol
CRYING-COVER.jpg

Not an attack JD.

No worries....Didn’t view it as an attack.

It just confused me until I went back and read what I wrote.

Yes, I do personally have a certain level of moral litmus test for appointment....not as to what their likely holdings might be and the morality of those, but definitely as to character and respect for the law.

Maybe. I guess that means his friend was that drunk too, right? And if that is the case does that not make it much more likely that IF that party happened people would remember it? Probably not lie and face felony charges?

Or, did it just not happen at all?

I would like your reply.

WTF? Both guys were so drunk they can't remember the party...therefore they should be more likely to remember it?

How does that work?

WTF? Both guys were so drunk they can't remember the party...therefore they should be more likely to remember it?

How does that work?

Honestly, it does not work at all. As a matter of fact it makes it less likely it happened. Have you ever been to a party (17 years old) and one or two people get really, really drunk? I have. Do you remember a party like that? I do, more than one. Did people not talk about it at school? Mine did, more than once.

If all of that would have happened one of the 4 or 5 people would remember it? I am not talking about what might have happened to Ford, just the party.

**read your post a little differently. Should be "does work"

Nope. Except the FBI has jurisdictional authority to do a background and may not have jurisdictional authorityto do a criminal investigation.

So you think it should be done or maybe should have been done? I am interested in your opinion about this and I dont think I have seen it. Might have missed it so sorry if that is the case.

Honestly, it does not work at all. As a matter of fact it makes it less likely it happened. Have you ever been to a party (17 years old) and one or two people get really, really drunk? I have. Do you remember a party like that? I do, more than one. Did people not talk about it at school? Mine did, more than once.

If all of that would have happened one of the 4 or 5 people would remember it? I am not talking about what might have happened to Ford, just the party.

I went to a lot of parties in HS.
I went to a lot of parties in HS were some people got extremely drunk.
I don't remember people talking about it at school unless they were there with me.
I can not tell you where any of the parties were, who was extremely wasted or what they did.
It has been over 4 decades, and everything runs together.

And, if it happened, one person who was there remembers the details...Dr. Ford. She would be the one most likely to remember, as she was the one assaulted. (if it really happened).

So, if Kavanaugh is unfit for the USSC because of these charges, then he’s unquestionably unfit for his current position.

When does the impeachment begin?

Reactions: Pokeabear
The only person who has held her shit together and not been hysterical is the one claiming to be sexual assault victim. Lol unhinged and hysterical men.

So you think it should be done or maybe should have been done? I am interested in your opinion about this and I dont think I have seen it. Might have missed it so sorry if that is the case.

Probably should have been.

They (both sides) had most of the allegations and (Dems) waited until late in the game for a reason....Rs didn’t call for one either because they didn’t want them to come out at all.

Now? I’m conflicted because at this point it’s not about finding the truth for anybody on the committee on either side. Calls for an FBI investigation now are about delay until mid-terms. Calls to not do now one are equally about not having that delay.

I’m frankly disgusted by the whole process from beginning to end.

If it was me in Kavanaugh’s shoes, I’d be demanding a full investigation...background and criminal...delays be damned. I don’t think the Senate is gonna turn and besides...not living under a cloud would be more important to me than possibly making the Supreme Court. I say that not to cast aspersions on Kavanaugh, that’s just how I am.

I went to a lot of parties in HS.
I went to a lot of parties in HS were some people got extremely drunk.
I don't remember people talking about it at school unless they were there with me.
I can not tell you where any of the parties were, who was extremely wasted or what they did.
It has been over 4 decades, and everything runs together.

And, if it happened, one person who was there remembers the details...Dr. Ford. She would be the one most likely to remember, as she was the one assaulted. (if it really happened).

Would you remember a party if a Senator's office contacted you and asked about one in particular? I remember several just typing this..

Not trying to be an ass, I just dont understand all of this crap.

So, if Kavanaugh is unfit for the USSC because of these charges, then he’s unquestionably unfit for his current position.

When does the impeachment begin?

Again....burden of proof for impeachment is different than the burden of proof for advice and consent of the Senate.

So someone could easily decide not to provide consent for a new appointment based upon this evidence and realize there the same evidence is insufficient for impeachment.

Would you remember a party if a Senator's office contacted you and asked about one in particular? I remember several just typing this..

Not trying to be an ass, I just dont understand all of this crap.

I don’t know that I would.

Don’t know for sure I wouldn’t either.

Memory and recollection is a very odd thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT