ADVERTISEMENT

The Circus Show...

So far we've seen elephants, monkeys, and giraffes. Still waiting for the lions and tigers.

A lot of clowns have been seen and they all seem to have a mic.

Reactions: long-duc-dong
77P9.gif

She’s lying her ass off. Dems are clapping their hands and smiling and R’s aren’t strong enough to put her away yet. That’s what I gather anyway.

she's more credible than I thought she would be but I'm thinking there is some acting and embellishing going on...and they really haven't tried to push her yet. I'm not watching but just getting bits and pieces. she's also playing the innocent dummy role a bit as well.

She’s lying her ass off.

If so, the GOP has screwed up this entire situation badly. They could have had plenty of chances to poke significant holes in her story, but haven't taken the time to talk to Mark Judge, the other girl that was at the gathering, etc.

Democrats are using their time to paint her as a brave American hero. Republicans are allotting their time to the AZ prosecuter asking questions in 5 minute chunks which is really awkward.

Her attorney keeps bringing in attorney/client privilege on very basic matters that is somewhat troubling.

She has very poor memory when it comes to interactions with the media over the last 90 days. She has failed to provide a confident answer on any matter that took place recently. It's very weird.

Reactions: imprimis
Prosecutor hopefully gathering info for a concise hammer over the head at the end.

So many holes. She didn’t know if she took her polygraph the day if her grandmas funeral or the next day. Didn’t know if they recorded it. Didn’t ask just assumed. Didn’t even know if she herself paid for it or who else might have.

Dems lapping this up like crap on a cracker and pretending it’s delicious.

Democrats are using their time to paint her as a brave American hero. Republicans are allotting their time to the AZ prosecuter asking questions in 5 minute chunks which is really awkward.

Her attorney keeps bringing in attorney/client privilege on very basic matters that is somewhat troubling.

She has very poor memory when it comes to interactions with the media over the last 90 days. She has failed to provide a confident answer on any matter that took place recently. It's very weird.

Her lack of memory over recent events makes you think how can she be so sure of things 35 years ago.

her grandmother passed away

she’s at an airport ready to get on a plane

she takes a polygraph

it's because she has no clue and has been drug around by the ring in her nose by the dems. She didn't know who paid for the lie detector test? I'm just a big innocent dummy doing what I'm told. I think if they start pressing her that more of the facts will show up.

Reactions: driad
it's because she has no clue and has been drug around by the ring in her nose by the dems. She didn't know who paid for the lie detector test? I'm just a big innocent dummy doing what I'm told. I think if they start pressing her that more of the facts will show up.
Do you think they will even press her? Looks to me like the repubs are sitting back not attacking and going to let the dems attack BDBK later. Is this a good idea?

Reactions: CBradSmith
This is a disaster for the Republicans. They took the wrong route here. Did they think she’d go through all this and then just lie down here? She was always going to have “believability”, and the Dems set that up perfectly. The Pubs have had nothing to go against the big, emotional testament she is willing to give. If Kavanaugh doesn’t have something major to back his claim up they are screwed, in the public eye at least.

Reactions: Been Jammin
The Republicans are fine. She's done nothing so far to hurt Kavanaugh more than the original allegations and looks pretty bad with current event questions. Biggest trap for Rs is looking anti-women/victim.

Its all about how Kavanaugh comes off anyway

How is he going to refute her testimony? All he can do is deny that it ever happened. She was very convincing.

We already know that he is going to deny that it ever happened. He has painted himself into that corner. He is the one that has something to gain by saying it didn't happen. She has nothing to gain by putting herself through this.

How is he going to refute her testimony? All he can do is deny that it ever happened. She was very convincing.

We already know that he is going to deny that it ever happened. He has painted himself into that corner. He is the one that has something to gain by saying it didn't happen. She has nothing to gain by putting herself through this.
So convincing she couldn’t remember anything? She lied about being afraid to fly, yet flies all over the world? Really?

You already assume he can not refute her testimony without knowing what he might present or how credible he is. If he is a credible witness that does matter to you. You already taking a side.She does have something to gain, she is a known lib that hates Trump with a fuzzy memory and has no problem connecting dots that is 35 years old while not able to on events 90 days old.

Reactions: Ostatedchi

How about a job and fat salary anywhere she wants?

So convincing she couldn’t remember anything? She lied about being afraid to fly, yet flies all over the world? Really?

Doesn't matter. The only things that matters is whether or not her story of what happened in that house is believable.

Once again. Get her friend or Mark Judge to shoot holes in her story. If you can't do that, Kavanaugh's denials are not going to carry a lot of weight.

The GOP handled this in a moronic manner.

He doesn't have to refute her testimony, he only has to testify to his own character and come off as believable and he'll get a vote.

This entire show is a vehicle for Rs and Ds (in areas where there's pressure to confirm) to have an excuse to jump ship. The hearing was never going to get anyone to change their mind

Doesn't matter. The only things that matters is whether or not her story of what happened in that house is believable.

Once again. Get her friend or Mark Judge to shoot holes in her story. If you can't do that, Kavanaugh's denials are not going to carry a lot of weight.

Exactly. Also, how is she lying about flying? I have a friend that has been all around the world and he has to basically Xanax himself to oblivion to get on a plane. He would rather not fly but obviously it’s a necessity at times. See they are focusing on crap like that, and it has zero bearing on whether he story is true or not.

Reactions: Been Jammin

Is that how it works now?

Sad day for dudes everywhere.

He doesn't have to refute her testimony, he only has to testify to his own character and come off as believable and he'll get a vote.

This entire show is a vehicle for Rs and Ds (in areas where there's pressure to confirm) to have an excuse to jump ship. The hearing was never going to get anyone to change their mind

We will see what happens before the day ends. Right now, though, I don't see any way Flake or the 2 female Senators vote in favor of Kavanaugh.

So Kav this afternoon says he feels badly for whatever happened to her but it wasn't him because he wasn't there and he has never done anything like that to anyone.

He said; she said.

With no corroboration, you vote him in.

Whether it's true or not?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I'm not watching, but if you were Kavanaugh and facing 20 years in prison based off her testimony, should you be found guilty?

We will see what happens before the day ends. Right now, though, I don't see any way Flake or the 2 female Senators vote in favor of Kavanaugh.

No way? You can see no way that hundreds of character witnesses outweigh this story that has more holes than not?

You are all in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT