ADVERTISEMENT

That's it?

This chit is only going to get better as the IG drops it's mountain of entertaining evidence. Mueller, Inspector Closeau, or whatever his name is, probably adorned in Sherlock Holmes attire, ever searches for the ever-elusive Holy Grail -- all while Establishment D.C. gets bent over for a public ass thrashing, the FBI and DOJ ass worts sticking up for the world to see. Even Atlantic Monthly now admits Inspector Closeau will never indict Trump. The establishment of the world has come after Trump full bore ever since he came down the elevator at Trump Tower and he now owns a nearly 50% approval rating and an absolutely roaring economy. They are the clowns in this hilarious spectacle and Trump is the Warrior God.

Last edited:
Reactions: NZ Poke
These attempts to find some antidote to the Russia investigation really are getting silly.

Dude you look right past:

*Hillary circumventing the democratic process to obtain the nomination

*Hillary laundering money through the DNC

*Hillary breaking campaign finance laws

*Obama telling a minimum of 12MM people to break our laws.

Every one of those does exactly what you're trying to pin on Russia and was perpetrated by Americans against Americans.

But twitter, am I right?

image.jpg

Dude you look right past:

*Hillary circumventing the democratic process to obtain the nomination

*Hillary laundering money through the DNC

*Hillary breaking campaign finance laws

*Obama telling a minimum of 12MM people to break our laws.

Every one of those does exactly what you're trying to pin on Russia and was perpetrated by Americans against Americans.

But twitter, am I right?
Is it possible to support or defend DJT without references to HRC or BHO?

again, is criminal behavior excusable for former presidents and failed candidates? when the story for over a year is fictional collusion, hillary’s involvement in the corrupt backstory is inextricably part of trump’s story.

justice should prevail. nobody is above the law. can we not agree on that point?

again, is criminal behavior excusable for former presidents and failed candidates? when the story for over a year is fictional collusion, hillary’s involvement in the corrupt backstory is inextricably part of trump’s story.

justice should prevail. nobody is above the law. can we not agree on that point?
We agree, just super awesome how you want to rehash the last admin/election rather owning the present.

Is it possible for you to address why your teams blatant attempts to undermine democracy are meaningless?

Its all right there. None is even a slight exaggeration and all have the same endgame that has you so twisted.

Is it possible for you to address why your teams blatant attempts to undermine democracy are meaningless?

Its all right there. None is even a slight exaggeration and all have the same endgame that has you so twisted.

Can’t wait for the trial. I’m sure Trump’s got all the dirt...I mean, he even listened to Russians lol.

Carry on.

We agree, just super awesome how you want to rehash the last admin/election rather owning the present.

if we spent a year so far on russia, maybe spend some time getting it’s genesis right don’t you think?

wasn’t everyone recently asking why trump supporters didn’t want meuller to do his job if there was nothing to find?

shouldn’t we say the same for the oi investigation?

and if it’s what it appears to be....

Dude, I can't make this remedial enough for you to comprehend.

I've tried.

I know...I applaud your committed effort to go full throttle whataboutism lol. I just can’t bite I’m so sorry. Maybe if the “witch hunt” materializes just a little more haha.

Carry on.

Which team is that? Investigate HRC. Investigate BHO. The former wouldn't surprise if it turned something up. The latter would shock me. Have at it.

Just don't use that as your DJT go to defense/excuse.

Which team is that? Investigate HRC. Investigate BHO. The former wouldn't surprise if it turned something up. The latter would shock me. Have at it.

FFS.

Answer the question.

It will help you process what coming.

Because it's outside the echo chamber you dwell in, it might shock you to learn that most people give no shits about a prosecution of Hillary.

What we care about is the investigation into our federal government agencies who are responsible for investigating and prosecuting crimes to find out if they actually did their jobs and if not, why didn't they do their jobs. And if there was malfeasance, those responsible should be held accountable and changes should be made to ensure similar things cannot happen again.

I would expect any reasonable person to be extremely concerned with any malfeasance in our federal justice system, especially politically driven malfeasance, regardless of what team you vote for.

Questions with shitty premises are ignored. Ask something relevant and will be happy to answer. I am here for you.

Hilarious.

The reason you won't answer is because that's how easy it is to kill your whole belief system

Hilarious.

The reason you won't answer is because that's how easy it is to kill your whole belief system
See how that works, assert a bullshit premise and then double down when called on it. You could be the next Trump Secretary of Horseshit.

Everything I stated happened.

There's an active investigation into what you take as the gospel.

David, you have become what you despise, just a fanboy cheerleader. You will never see it, but the past few days have made it clear. Nothing to reason anymore, you will defend the indefensible.

Does not make you a bad person, but it does make it a waste of time to try to reason with you.

David, you have become what you despise, just a fanboy cheerleader. You will never see it, but the past few days have made it clear. Nothing to reason anymore, you will defend the indefensible.

Does not make you a bad person, but it does make it a waste of time to try to reason with you.
Who am I a fanboy of again?

As discussed elsewhere, I am the opposite of a fanboy - I despise DJT. He and Harvey Weinstein need to grow old together in a dank dark cell. **** those guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT