ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Pastor Says Gay People Should Be "Shot In The Back Of The Head' In Shocking Sermon

It is amazing to watch you twist yourself into so many contortions and flail around like a mad man simply because you can bring yourself to fully admit what this man said was wrong and that Christian leaders should actively condemn this type of hate being preached in some churches.

Now you are claiming the terms "leftist" and "Christian" have no concrete meanings!🤣🤣 Since this is how you feel, I look forward to you never using the term "leftist" again.

ill use it with my definition but im open to others not seeing it in the same way
He now is having a hard time even defining what a leftist and a Christian is . . .

🤣🤣

What is a Christian?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ill use it with my definition but im open to others not seeing it in the same way

What is a Christian?

What it should be and what it is are not the same.

A Christian should be a follower of Jesus.

A Christian is actually a person who has accepted and/or embraced a label and might be a follower of Jesus.

A Christian is actually a person who has accepted and/or embraced a label and might be a follower of Jesus.
The meek will inherit the earth, right brother? Do you believe this? Do you stand by this belief? I've got news for you brother. Whether you vote sleepy or trump ain't neither one of them cocksuckers give a damm. Fact.

Reactions: davidallen

is the guy in the op a Christian?

Isn’t that for “JeSuS ChriSt” and “GoD” to “juDgE”???

Leftist Cancel Culture has pretty much taken the Judging Duties away from the Lord. They put in a Drive Thru so you can be judged instantly and no longer have to wait for Judgement Day.

I don't know why 2 cents is so outrage, he's still with her and she has all kinds of people in her past that actally died as a result of being shot in the back of the head.

Didn't read anything in this thread other than the OP.

Anyone here defending, deflecting, obfuscating, or otherwise not condemning this language in the strongest possible way is tacitly agreeing with this person and can never claim the moral high ground on any topic ever.

Anyone here defending, deflecting, obfuscating, or otherwise not condemning this language in the strongest possible way is tacitly agreeing with this person and can never claim the moral high ground on any topic ever.

i suggest you go through and hammer anyone that doesn’t fall within your parameters.

is the guy in the op a Christian?
He claims to be. Also, claims to be a Christian preacher.

It is not my place to judge his relationship with Christ. That is between him and God. However, his words in that sermon are definitely counter to the message of Christ. They should be firmly rejected by all Christians and other Christian leaders should make it clear that those words do not align with the message of Christ.

Exactly. Well-stated.

He claims to be. Also, claims to be a Christian preacher.

It is not my place to judge his relationship with Christ. That is between him and God. However, his words in that sermon are definitely counter to the message of Christ. They should be firmly rejected by all Christians and other Christian leaders should make it clear that those words do not align with the message of Christ.

wait, I thought you were laughing at me because I said Christian has many definitions? What is the universal definition of Christian?

A Christian is somebody who professes belief in Jesus Christ and His teachings.

this is an elementary school definition. Are Mormons christians? Many people will say supporting abortion is not following Jesus’ teachings. There are countless nuances and different definitions.

this is an elementary school definition. Are Mormons christians? Many people will say supporting abortion is not following Jesus’ teachings. There are countless nuances and different definitions.
Are we almost to the point where you are going to define Christian as someone who doesn’t make you look bad?

I think it is odd that you would not have Christian leaders speak out against the pro-murder Christian wannabes that surround them.

which Christian leaders would you like to hear from that you aren’t? Without even googling I bet there are hundreds maybe thousands that have made it clear to their congregations they are anti murder.

I had no idea who this guy was so I looked him and the church up. It's about a par 5 away from a couple of our rental properties. It's a small church that has rented space in a strip center made up of some of the same people that were the ones to turn me off of organized religion. The only group of people I've ever encountered that are bigger hypocrites than these type of baptist are leftist and not by a wide margin. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the preacher saying this crap is gay himself.
Evidently this church and this preacher have a history of being on the radical side and are in no danger of ever being taken seriously by anyone or will they ever become mainstream. Evidently the church used to be located over off Jacksboro Highway and had recently, within the last couple of years, moved to the strip center. I'm very familiar with the strip center and with the space they have, I would be surprised if they had 25 people on a Sunday. Putting this into the proper perspective, what the guy said is bad but it's a big nothing burger the left is trying to use to paint all Christian as terrible people. It's not like he has tens of thousands of people in a crowd cheering when they say they dream of blowing up the White House

which Christian leaders would you like to hear from that you aren’t? Without even googling I bet there are hundreds maybe thousands that have made it clear to their congregations they are anti murder.
I don't have a list. I asked you what you'd like to see Christian leaders do about these types of people - you answered: "nothing" (I'm paraphrasing). Has your thinking changed?

Typical of the Dems to take a little 25 member congregation with a lunatic for a pastor and extrapolate it out to label all conservative people of faith "Christo-fascists".

That said, if there are ever some kind of red-flag laws implemented, this "pastor" should definitely be no allowed to purchase firearms with this comment being on record.

I'm far from religious. But, could today possibly be a good time for god to sweep down and clean house? Think about it. 😉

I don't have a list. I asked you what you'd like to see Christian leaders do about these types of people - you answered: "nothing" (I'm paraphrasing). Has your thinking changed?

no, I was satisfied before I saw the video. That guy is not a Christian so Christian leaders need to continue being anti murder like they were before.

Reactions: AC2020
Typical of the Dems to take a little 25 member congregation with a lunatic for a pastor and extrapolate it out to label all conservative people of faith "Christo-fascists".

That said, if there are ever some kind of red-flag laws implemented, this "pastor" should definitely be no allowed to purchase firearms with this comment being on record.

the main problem with leftists is scale and priority. They sort their data differently than we do. The emotion column is very heavily weighted.

@davidallen @my_2cents click all the boxes that include a Christian in this story. Then let’s run your answers through a series of academic exercises,

I don't think there's much academic with da and .2cents brother. They might just be along the lines of Bruce Jenner, my bad, caitlin. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT