ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Pastor Says Gay People Should Be "Shot In The Back Of The Head' In Shocking Sermon

All you have is deflections.

Why talk about Muslims when similar problems exist among Christians? Why are you trying so hard to not talk about what is occurring within some Christian churches in this country?
Heb has a heckuva deal on hummus.

🙄

Did anyone say he speaks for all Christians?

Clearly he doesn't. That is the point. Christians need to rise up and strongly reject this type of message that is being preached in some churches around this country. Instead of deflecting, making excuses, and attacking those who bring these hateful comments to the forefront.
If I spoke up every time someone says something stupid, I'd never sit down again. If you'd quit trying to associate all people with the outlier crazies in a grand effort to label everyone, you'd figure out real quick that noone gives a **** what this preacher thinks. We don't really care what the Church thinks. That all expired somewhere about 1660 give or take a 100 years. Unless he actually acts out in that manner, in which case give him the chair, he's done nothing wrong. Its just his opinion, and as the saying goes: opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
"We" have the sociopathic tendencies? Are "we people" advocating for shooting all homosexuals in the United States in the back of the head and claiming certain people have no hope of salvation?🙄

It is both astonishing and sad that you want to attack those of us who decry what this man said and claim that we Christians need to seriously examine what is being preached from Christian pulpits in this country. Where is your outrage over what this man said?

no, you are worse.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
If I spoke up every time someone says something stupid, I'd never sit down again.
But you have no problem speaking up when someone on the left says something stupid. Why the double standard all of a sudden?

If you'd quit trying to associate all people with the outlier crazies in a grand effort to label everyone, you'd figure out real quick that noone gives a **** what this preacher thinks.
I'm not trying to associate all people with this man. I'm simply discussing what he said and noting how all Christians should reject this hate. How it is harmful to the Christian message.

you'd figure out real quick that noone gives a **** what this preacher thinks.
And you think this is the right attitude to have, especially among Christians who are having their faith besmirched by this man?

We don't really care what the Church thinks. That all expired somewhere about 1660 give or take a 100 years.
Is this true for all issues or just this one?

he's done nothing wrong.
Seriously? You don't think him giving that sermon and his words were wrong?

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
i don’t think Christian leaders need to address it.
Christian leaders should absolutely address what this man said. They should draw attention to it and make it clear that the hate this man is preaching is not in anyway connected to the message of Christ. Christian leaders should firmly seek to protect the Christian message from this type of hate.

This type of thinking has no place in any church that claims to be Christian.

Reactions: davidallen
Christian leaders should absolutely address what this man said. They should draw attention to it and make it clear that the hate this man is preaching is not in anyway connected to the message of Christ. Christian leaders should firmly seek to protect the Christian message from this type of hate.

This type of thinking has no place in any church that claims to be Christian.

This isn’t consistent with your abortion stance.

As per usual.

It is absolutely consistent with my abortion stance. If you think otherwise, explain how I'm being inconsistent. I doubt you will though, as per usual.

Naw dude, you should be down.

Unless you can use your rules and find a passage that says you shouldn’t kill homos, specifically.

Your rules.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Naw dude, you should be down.

Unless you can use your rules and find a passage that says you shouldn’t kill homos, specifically.

Your rules.

neymar-rolling-spider.gif

Nothing about homos.
Homosexuals are people and those passages are speaking about how Christians should treat all people.

I don't know of any Christian who would claim homosexuals are not people. Even that man who wants to kill them all admitted they were people.

See?

Last edited:
Homosexuals are people and those passages are speaking about how Christians should treat all people.

Now, if you want to argue that homosexuals are not people, go right ahead. Good luck with that.

See?

You can interpret that it’s wrong to kill a homo but not a child from the same passage.

Your values are more political than moral.

You prove that every time you post.

You can interpret that it’s wrong to kill a homo but not a child from the same passage.
But do all Christians agree on when life begins? No. The Bible isn't even clear on this. That is why, throughout Christian history and even today, Christians have held different positions on abortion. Some believe life brings at conception, some that life brings at quickening, some that life begins at first breath.

I've never heard a Christian claim homosexuals are not people The Bible doesn't say they aren't either. Again, even this man who wants to kill all homosexuals admitted they were people. This isn't something that Christians disagree on, as they do regarding the issue of when life begins.

Therefore, it is very clear those passages apply to homosexuals, since they are people.

Note btw, I didn't make one political reference in this post.

If I spoke up every time someone says something stupid, I'd never sit down again. If you'd quit trying to associate all people with the outlier crazies in a grand effort to label everyone, you'd figure out real quick that noone gives a **** what this preacher thinks. We don't really care what the Church thinks. That all expired somewhere about 1660 give or take a 100 years. Unless he actually acts out in that manner, in which case give him the chair, he's done nothing wrong. Its just his opinion, and as the saying goes: opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.
Does this seem a bit disingenuous given other threads on this board? You know where the wing nuts are claiming all the libs want a Supreme killed?

Huh. We have these crazies (your description) popping out of the woodwork but no need to dissociate them? Interesting position.

the difference between Christians and leftists is what determines my opinion on these situations.

Just kidding.

the term leftist and Christian have no real concrete meaning. Just like racism. We are all just running around with a million different definitions throwing darts at each other when something sporadically justifies our perception.

is Nancy pelosi a Christian? To some yes, to others no. Is she a leftist? In my opinion a leftist is just a pos democrat. what’s yours? Or ponca’s? Or the super consistent been jammin? That’s what dave and I are doing. He see’s Christians as fundamentally bad, outdated. I see them as a loosely associated group who strive for a moral magnetic north, with some total fvck ups giving dave something to crow about. Some would argue the instant one practices evil, unrepentant evil they are no longer a Christian. Can you go back and forth? Depends on who you ask.

We can cross that bridge when we get there
Just kidding.

the term leftist and Christian have no real concrete meaning. Just like racism. We are all just running around with a million different definitions throwing darts at each other when something sporadically justifies our perception.

is Nancy pelosi a Christian? To some yes, to others no. Is she a leftist? In my opinion a leftist is just a pos democrat. what’s yours? Or ponca’s? Or the super consistent been jammin? That’s what dave and I are doing. He see’s Christians as fundamentally bad, outdated. I see them as a loosely associated group who strive for a moral magnetic north, with some total fvck ups giving dave something to crow about. Some would argue the instant one practices evil, unrepentant evil they are no longer a Christian. Can you go back and forth? Depends on who you ask.
It is amazing to watch you twist yourself into so many contortions and flail around like a mad man simply because you can bring yourself to fully admit what this man said was wrong and that Christian leaders should actively condemn this type of hate being preached in some churches.

Now you are claiming the terms "leftist" and "Christian" have no concrete meanings!🤣🤣 Since this is how you feel, I look forward to you never using the term "leftist" again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is amazing to watch you twist yourself into so many contortions and flail around like a mad man simply because you can bring yourself to fully admit what this man said was wrong and that Christian leaders should actively condemn this type of hate being preached in some churches.

Now you are claiming the terms "leftist" and "Christian" have no concrete meanings!🤣🤣 Since this is how you feel, I look forward to you never using the term "leftist" again.

It's funny how you are losing it over some random idiot preacher or whatever the guy is. None of is have ever heard of him, none of us agree with him and yet here you are beating some dumb ass drum about what ever the fvck you are talking about. Unlike this guy, we have heard of you and you were the one on this board supporting the LGBTQ grooming of 5 to 7 year olds in our public schools. Naturally you will deny you support it as you know it's a losing position but there is no denying you claimed it wasn't happening and you sided with those that were dishonestly calling the bill 'Don't say gay". I don't care what you say, that position is abhorrent and just as bad as what this unknown preacher has said.

It's funny how you are losing it over some random idiot preacher or whatever the guy is.
I'm not losing anything, I'm simply discussing what the man said and watching some of your right-wingers flail around like crazy trying to acknowledge and deal with it.

Want to talk about how often you start threads on this board about what some liberal said? Guess that is different though, right?🙄

Just more contradictions from you, as usual.

• Haha
I'm not losing anything, I'm simply discussing what the man said and watching some of your right-wingers flail around like crazy trying to acknowledge and deal with it.

Want to talk about how often you start threads on this board about what some liberal said? Guess that is different though, right?🙄

Just more contradictions from you, as usual.
Do you really think anyone on this board seriously agrees with shooting gays in the back of the head? If you do you have some serious issues. Meaning your article and the topic of it are worthless.
When I post articles about the dumb ass actions of leftist it's normally people we have heard of or a serious action by a dumb ass leftist.

Do you really think anyone on this board seriously agrees with shooting gays in the back of the head?
Yes I do and we have already had at least one poster state his/her agreement. Some other posters are doing everything they can to deflect away from what this man said, make excuses for it, or tell us how his comments are not really important.

When I post articles about the dumb ass actions of leftist it's normally people we have heard of or a serious action by a dumb ass leftist.
I know, it is diFFeRenT when you do it.🙄🤣

• Haha
Yes I do and we have already had at least one poster state his/her agreement. Some other posters are doing everything they can to deflect away from what this man said, make excuses for it, or tell us how his comments are not really important.

I know, it is diFFeRenT when you do it.🙄🤣
You really think he was being serious? You are as hate filled and demented as the preacher but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

He see’s Christians as fundamentally bad, outdated.
You sure about that?
I see them as a loosely associated group who strive for a moral magnetic north, with some total fvck ups giving dave something to crow about.
Seems like you'd do well to screen out the interference as you seek your true north. Is it 7% of Christians who are in the total **** up category?

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT