ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Coup

Sorry, buddy. Your mouth is already stuffed full of Trump’s cock. You grovel on your knees for him daily. One of the most pathetic things most have ever seen. Like I said, hoodwinked by frauds. And susceptible to being taken advantage of. You do seem to enjoy the way Trump’s little member tastes though. More power to you, I guess. Another pathetic sheep led to slaughter.
tenor.gif

Sorry, buddy. Your mouth is already stuffed full of Trump’s cock. You grovel on your knees for him daily. One of the most pathetic things most have ever seen. Like I said, hoodwinked by frauds. And susceptible to being taken advantage of. You do seem to enjoy the way Trump’s little member tastes though. More power to you, I guess. Another pathetic sheep led to slaughter.

you’re a funny guy

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Corruption knows no bounds to the Trumpist. Ken Paxton is a lazy eyed sack of shit, who must look that way from getting his face kicked in by losing so much in federal court. Only the worst of fake Christian white nationalists would support lazy eyed Ken Paxton and his pathetic wife. By the way, Dan Patrick is a phony guy from Baltimore who won’t even use his real name when running for office. You’ve been hoodwinked by frauds, little man.
What is a Christian Nationalist?

How old are you?

Old enough to know when a man’s been taken to the cleaners by a snake oil salesman.

Only a leftist would think being a Christian who strongly identifies and vigorously supports that nations interest would be something negative. SMFH.
Yeah, Jesus was a real nationalist. Borders meant everything to the man. That, and his favorite firearm was an AR-15. You are a clueless fake Christian. If there is a hell, you and those you’ve led down this path will rot in it.

Yeah, Jesus was a real nationalist. Borders meant everything to the man. That, and his favorite firearm was an AR-15. You are a clueless fake Christian. If there is a hell, you and those you’ve led down this path will rot in it.
Yer pipe got too hot son. Git outside and soak in some oxygen and sunshine. Yer therapist would be proud. 👍

• Haha
Yeah, Jesus was a real nationalist. Borders meant everything to the man. That, and his favorite firearm was an AR-15. You are a clueless fake Christian. If there is a hell, you and those you’ve led down this path will rot in i
LMAO. I take it you are an open borders, gun control supporter and a atheist?

I’m thinking it’s the the triggerley puff itself or an AI clone
Then again another name change for Clinton or Sysqueef
Before one can take a test to qualify for Mensa acceptance, one must take a test to qualify to take a test to qualify for Mensa. You once answered correctly one of my sixty questions. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? 56 of us took the test at my session.

The member of Mensa with the lowest IQ rests at 132. I know you thank the Great Father regularly with your gift far exceeding a meager 132. And I'm aware you know your opponent contributes to the dismal US IQ average of 97.4.

I was lucky enough to figure that one out, I’m no SiL and have lived through 42 winters and counting in Iowa after all
SiL once answered 3 of my questions at the old SoonerSpinZone in under 3 minutes indicating an IQ in the mid 140's or higher. I crack up when one of the board's slow call SiL an "idiot."

I love this site. There are many very smart Cowboy brothers with whom we Sooners get to engage. Sooners love transfer pitcher Cowgirl Kelly Maxwell even though she was the starting pitcher who helped end OU's NCAA record 71 game winning streak.

The SiL questions:

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson sox and 5 white sox. How many sox must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

Sil's answers?
1. No.
2. Yes.
3. 3.

These questions were not aimed at Sil. His voluntary answers came less than 3 minutes after I posted. Some years later McJackKnife matched SiL's feat.

Three more of my favorites: Frank and Bob were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?
2. Name the single action without which time cannot exist.
3. Name the single group of people who unanimiously claim there's no end in dying.

The SiL questions:

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson sox and 5 white sox. How many sox must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

Sil's answers?
1. No.
2. Yes.
3. 3.

These questions were not aimed at Sil. His voluntary answers came less than 3 minutes after I posted. Some years later McJackKnife matched SiL's feat.

Three more of my favorites: Frank and Bob were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?
2. Name the single action without which time cannot exist.
3. Name the single group of people who unanimiously claim there's no end in dying.
1. I don't know is the correct answer. If I know places of birth I would know which is older or if the same age. Time zones or zone.
2. The degradation of energy.
3. Those declared clinically dead and revived.

I missed 3 questions of sixty. Two concerning trianglers and a German historical figure. I love taking tests that measure the ability to reason.

1. I don't know is the correct answer. If I know places of birth I would know which is older or if the same age. Time zones or zone.
2. The degradation of energy.
3. Those declared clinically dead and revived.

I missed 3 questions of sixty. Two concerning trianglers and a German historical figure. I love taking tests that measure the ability to reason.
And yes. I'm not without glaring weaknesses. I can't even spell triangles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT