ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Coup

What is wrong with asking voting officials to find 11000 votes, especially when voter fraud is highly suspected?
During his attempts to pressure Raffensperger into changing the election results, Trump said, "I just want to find 11,780 votes", the minimum number needed to overcome Biden's advantage in Georgia. Trump also tried to intimidate Raffensperger, hinting that Raffensperger and his attorney could face a possible criminal investigation. Trump said, "You know, that's a criminal offense. And you know, you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you."[45]

Do you not see how fvcked up all of that is? Cmon man lol…be an honest broker for once…

carry on

During his attempts to pressure Raffensperger into changing the election results, Trump said, "I just want to find 11,780 votes", the minimum number needed to overcome Biden's advantage in Georgia. Trump also tried to intimidate Raffensperger, hinting that Raffensperger and his attorney could face a possible criminal investigation. Trump said, "You know, that's a criminal offense. And you know, you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you."[45]

Do you not see how fvcked up all of that is? Cmon man lol…be an honest broker for once…

carry on
Voter fraud is a criminal offense last I checked or at least it was but I guess with Democrats in charge, voter fraud is only a criminal offense if Republicans commit it.

carry on
No, I don't see how that is a criminal offense.

carry on
'You know what they did and you're not reporting it,' Trump said. 'You know, that's a criminal offense. And you know, you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan [Germany], your lawyer. That's a big risk.' [...]

Let's show the full context of the sentence. Now you can make up your own mind if Trump committed a crime when he made that statement. I'm going with no, Dems are mischaracterizing a fraction of a sentence, as usual.

OK Trump ask the Georgia SOS, my error, still do not see anything wrong with the call.

Do I honestly believe Trump won Georgia by hundreds of thousands of votes? Don't know about the hundreds of thousands figure but I do believe there were a substantial amount of voting irregularities and I highly suspect voter fraud in a couple of Democrat controlled counties.
Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Trump won GA comfortably. GA was loaded with irregularities. Not a single bona fide elections inspector I can find argues Ms. Hemingway's findings. The usual unqualified clowns who have made no inspections of GA shenanigans assure us there was no cheating. I'm not in the mood at the moment to look him up. One of our nation's most reputable election investagators said Trump won GA. Read the book. Leftists want no part of reading a book from one of the nation's top investigative reporters.

Mark Zuckerberg Should Be In Jail is good reading, too. Spending $400 million on stuffed drop boxes did Trump no favors either.

Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Trump won GA comfortably. GA was loaded with irregularities. Not a single bona fide elections inspector I can find argues Ms. Hemingway's findings. The usual unqualified clowns who have made no inspections of GA shenanigans assure us there was no cheating. I'm not in the mood at the moment to look him up. One of our nation's most reputable election investagators said Trump won GA. Read the book. Leftists want no part of reading a book from one of the nation's top investigative reporters.

Mark Zuckerberg Should Be In Jail is good reading, too. Spending $400 million on stuffed drop boxes did Trump no favors either.

Brad Raffensperger and his team had done multiple recounts before Trump whined and idly threatened him with a criminal investigation lol

So fvcking dumb

carry on

Brad Raffensperger and his team had done multiple recounts before Trump whined and idly threatened him with a criminal investigation lol

So fvcking dumb

carry on
Yea the guy that would have been held responsible for allowing the shit show of an election didn't find anything in when he investigated the election. SMFH

Yea the guy that would have been held responsible for allowing the shit show of an election didn't find anything in when he investigated the election. SMFH
Have we found a member of the board's slow 13 that has read Rigged yet? One who has seen the documentary film 2000 Mules? One who has explained Mark Zuckerberg's $400 million spent on the 2020 election?

Have we found a member of the board's slow 13 that has read Rigged yet? One who has seen the documentary film 2000 Mules? One who has explained Mark Zuckerberg's $400 million spent on the 2020 election?
images

carry on

Reactions: davidallen
We must've watched different trials.
I didn't watch the trial but I did listen to some of it on the radio and the internet. From what I heard it seemed to be very political. That is not to say Paxton is a saint or even innocent but if you are going to impeach someone you had damn sure better have more solid evidence than what they had. Much of the evidence and testimony was easily discredited.
Will be interesting to see what the fallout is going forward.

with friends like this trump/maga
doesn’t need ccp/dnc enemies

everything is a public opinion psy op
for these compromised a-holes

The Bushes, Rove, Neocons, the dim commies, et al, are part and parcel of a criminal cabal that knows nothing but threats, censorship, gaslighting and assorted tactics from a worn-out playbook. Thugs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT