ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Coup

Meh. Paxton made his own bed with this one. When you pin your career on the line for a scumbag like Nate Paul you pretty much deserve what you get. And these are not "RINOs" testifying against him. They were hand picked by Paxton for their conservative bona-fides to work at the AG's office.

Last edited:
Meh. Paxton made his own bed with this one. When you pin your career on the line for a scumbag like Nate Paul you pretty much deserve what you get. And these are not "RINOs" testifying against him. They were hand picked by Paxton for their conservative bona-fides to work at the AG's office.

um yes they’re backstabbing rino scum

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Like I said, civil war in the Republican Party.

It is amazing though that so many right-wing clowns on this board continue to back the criminals.

Go figure.
Joe needs a bath. And needs to hear you whisper in his ear while yer combing his hair that you love him "no matter what".

One has to wonder how Angela felt inside while watching his escapades with his mistress come to the forefront:

- still facing securities fraud charges
- burner phones
- alias for Uber rides to aforementioned extramarital affairs
- said mistress employed by who? You guessed it…..Nate Paul

The playbook is awfully Trumpian and unoriginal.

If you defend this scumbag POS, you tag yourself with much of that moniker - tough sh!t if you don’t like it haha. C’est la vie…

carry on

One has to wonder how Angela felt inside while watching his escapades with his mistress come to the forefront:

- still facing securities fraud charges
- burner phones
- alias for Uber rides to aforementioned extramarital affairs
- said mistress employed by who? You guessed it…..Nate Paul

The playbook is awfully Trumpian and unoriginal.

If you defend this scumbag POS, you tag yourself with much of that moniker - tough sh!t if you don’t like it haha. C’est la vie…

carry on
Trump's fat fingers gotta grip on yer vag? 👍

It is amazing though that so many right-wing clowns on this board continue to back the criminals.

Go figure.
biden-confused.gif

Go figure.
LMAO, you voted for, support and defend the biggest, dumbest criminal in Washington. When you can call yourself out you might have some credibility.
Any idea what the Biden Crime Family did to earn those million of dollars from foreign adversaries? Why all the shell companies if everything was above board? Offshore accounts, WTF? Why do the Biden's need offshore accounts if they are honest brokers? How did Biden afford all those houses over the year on his paltry Senate Salary? Why did the DOJ not charge Hunter for all the tax crimes he committed when it was an open and shut case that anyone else would be in prison for? Common sense wants to know the answers to these and many more questions.
I know you don't want to think about questions like these and that's OK the House impeachment inquiry will answer them. I just wonder if your kind will ignore the answers when they show you have supported a real criminal.

LMAO, you voted for, support and defend the biggest, dumbest criminal in Washington. When you can call yourself out you might have some credibility.
Any idea what the Biden Crime Family did to earn those million of dollars from foreign adversaries? Why all the shell companies if everything was above board? Offshore accounts, WTF? Why do the Biden's need offshore accounts if they are honest brokers? How did Biden afford all those houses over the year on his paltry Senate Salary? Why did the DOJ not charge Hunter for all the tax crimes he committed when it was an open and shut case that anyone else would be in prison for? Common sense wants to know the answers to these and many more questions.
I know you don't want to think about questions like these and that's OK the House impeachment inquiry will answer them. I just wonder if your kind will ignore the answers when they show you have supported a real criminal.
How much did Jared get from the Saudis?

why did China fast track ivanka's IP applications in China?

How much did Trump make off the old federal post office?

It's comical watching them try and try to find something on Biden, while they ignore all the shit in plain view.
the-source-family-22the-source-family221.jpg

It's comical watching them try and try to find something on Biden, while they ignore all the shit in plain view.

Why haven’t you started a thread about Biden’s record setting amount of lies?

The truth was so important to you.

You could pick a fresh one every day for Biden.

You’re so good at culting.

2 Billion from what I heard to invest in a private equity fund that Democrats have investigated and said nothing further.

I guess China was looking for good will, have anything you can't point to China receiving any?

Trump's 2013 lease for the post office? LMAO surely you have something better than this.

Again what did the Biden's do for the millions they received? Why the 20 Shell companies? Why the offshore accounts? Why the almost 200 SARs? We have the answers to your questions on Trump, where are the answers on Biden? There are none that the Biden's have provided, in fact they have ignored the questions. Why is that?

2 Billion from what I heard to invest in a private equity fund that Democrats have investigated and said nothing further.

I guess China was looking for good will, have anything you can't point to China receiving any?

Trump's 2013 lease for the post office? LMAO surely you have something better than this.

Again what did the Biden's do for the millions they received? Why the 20 Shell companies? Why the offshore accounts? Why the almost 200 SARs? We have the answers to your questions on Trump, where are the answers on Biden? There are none that the Biden's have provided, in fact they have ignored the questions. Why is that?

Gimme some links, baby.

So if China or Saudi was just "looking for good will"... that's okay, then? LMFAO at the 2 billion dollar yawn.

No, everybody and their dog was greasing Trump by running up bills at the Federal Post Office during his presidency. He shoveled it in as fast as he could.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Gimme some links, baby.

So if China or Saudi was just "looking for good will"... that's okay, then? LMFAO at the 2 billion dollar yawn.

No, everybody and their dog was greasing Trump by running up bills at the Federal Post Office during his presidency. He shoveled it in as fast as he could.
Dang son.

Gimme some links, baby.

The Saudi deal took place after Trump was out of office, not sure what you are mad at there but maybe you should talk to House Democrats who had unfettered power to investigate the deal for two years. Might as well ask the very anti Trump DOJ why they didn't and have still not found anything wrong. We know if there was we would be hearing all about it but for some reason we aren't. Why is that?
As to China, you are upset over patents, while you ignore the millions of dollars they paid to the Bidens? Are you to biased to see the problem there?
You mean Trump's hotel in DC? I guess everyone that stays at that hotel is still greasing Trump by running up bills there? Maybe you could show us how different Trump's hotel is doing now compared to when he was in office. If the numbers are dramatically different then you might have an argument but even then it would be weak.
Got anything else you want to throw out there to try and justify why you have no problem with the millions the Bidens have received from foreign adversaries for absolutely no apparant reason other than selling influence?

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Right on que.

Every shill is singing the same song on twiX.

The cult picks up the tune.

You‘re such a good little minion.

LMAO, you voted for, support and defend the biggest, dumbest criminal in Washington.
Has President Biden been charged with any crimes?

Now, do your hero Trump. How many crimes has he now been charged with?

Biggest, dumbest criminal in Washington.

that's OK the House impeachment inquiry will answer them.
lol, boy you really are a pawn aren't you?

House impeachment inquiry.🤣🤣

Good luck with that clown.

I just wonder if your kind will ignore the answers when they show you have supported a real criminal.
Kinda like you ignored the January 6 Select Committee hearings?

btw, has your cult leader been charged with crimes related to January 6?

Yes, yes he has.

Maybe you should have paid attention instead of always defending a real criminal.

• Haha
Don't back away from your original post now.

It is ok to agree with liberals every now and then. Especially as it relates to this topic.
Actually, it's conservatives with more than 1/2 a brain that I'm agreeing with. Liberals just want to see Paxton removed for a feather in their cap and to "own the cons".

Liberals just want to see Paxton removed for a feather in their cap and to "own the cons".
Wrong.

Stop projecting.

I'm a liberal and having Paxton removed has nothing to with a feather in the cap or to own the cons.

Actually, it's conservatives with more than 1/2 a brain that I'm agreeing with.
Then you must be real lonely right now. Not a lot of these left nowadays.

• Haha
Has President Biden been charged with any crimes?

Now, do your hero Trump. How many crimes has he now been charged with?

Biggest, dumbest criminal in Washington.

lol, boy you really are a pawn aren't you?

House impeachment inquiry.🤣🤣

Good luck with that clown.

Kinda like you ignored the January 6 Select Committee hearings?

btw, has your cult leader been charged with crimes related to January 6?

Yes, yes he has.

Maybe you should have paid attention instead of always defending a real criminal.
You obviously haven't learned anything over the last 8 years. Every accusation Democrats have made against Trump have been proven to be lies yet Democrats continue their witch hunt. Yes a couple of radical leftist activist DA's and a Radical leftist activist US Attorney have charged Trump with crimes but as yet not a single conviction of any crime. Even the charges against Trump are highly questionable and most certainly politically motivated.
As to charges against Biden, I'm not a Democrat. I want the investigation to come to a conclusion, see the evidence and then decide if charges should be filed. Based on what I see currently it sure looks like Biden was accepting bribes but lets see what else the investigation comes up with. Regardless Biden is a lame duck and will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Every accusation Democrats have made against Trump have been proven to be lies yet Democrats continue their witch hunt.
This is flat out wrong. Much of what Democrats have said about Trump has been proven to be true. Some hasn't, but a lot has.

Did we not tell you that the man was going to face criminal charges? We told you this years ago. And you laughed at us.

The guy is like a mobster man. Wake up.

Yes a couple of radical leftist activist DA's and a Radical leftist activist US Attorney have charged Trump with crimes but as yet not a single conviction of any crime.
Stop repeating the propaganda you are being fed. Can you disconnect from that junk? Is it possible?

Also, what are you going to do when he gets convicted? You going to claim the jury members are part of a conspiracy too?

Seriously man, how long are you going to defend a criminal? Do you have no honor?

Regardless Biden is a lame duck and will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024.
Perhaps. I'll agree with you about the possibility that Biden may not be nominee. Not because he will be defeated for the nomination, but because he may step aside.

But so far, it is looking like he is going to be the nominee. And if you clowns nominate Trump again, he will be re-elected.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
This is flat out wrong. Much of what Democrats have said about Trump has been proven to be true. Some hasn't, but a lot has.

Did we not tell you that the man was going to face criminal charges? We told you this years ago. And you laughed at us.

The guy is like a mobster man. Wake up.

Stop repeating the propaganda you are being fed. Can you disconnect from that junk? Is it possible?

Also, what are you going to do when he gets convicted? You going to claim the jury members are part of a conspiracy too?

Seriously man, how long are you going to defend a criminal? Do you have no honor?

Perhaps. I'll agree with you about the possibility that Biden may not be nominee. Not because he will be defeated for the nomination, but because he may step aside.

But so far, it is looking like he is going to be the nominee. And if you clowns nominate Trump again, he will be re-elected.
We will see won't we.

The Saudi deal took place after Trump was out of office, not sure what you are mad at there but maybe you should talk to House Democrats who had unfettered power to investigate the deal for two years. Might as well ask the very anti Trump DOJ why they didn't and have still not found anything wrong. We know if there was we would be hearing all about it but for some reason we aren't. Why is that?
As to China, you are upset over patents, while you ignore the millions of dollars they paid to the Bidens? Are you to biased to see the problem there?
You mean Trump's hotel in DC? I guess everyone that stays at that hotel is still greasing Trump by running up bills there? Maybe you could show us how different Trump's hotel is doing now compared to when he was in office. If the numbers are dramatically different then you might have an argument but even then it would be weak.
Got anything else you want to throw out there to try and justify why you have no problem with the millions the Bidens have received from foreign adversaries for absolutely no apparant reason other than selling influence?
Lol, qell Hunter wasnt in office, and they've been looking into Hunter Biden for YEARS and he's never been convicted!

(See how easy culting is? You can use those lines for anything, can't you?)

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT