ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Coup

Never forget this masterpiece from the Epstein Collection...

3f7bc1481b840b25.jpg

Interesting how all those Paxton hand-picked attorneys with impeccable conservative credentials, all graduating near the top of their classes in law school and risking their careers to leave the AGs office to blow the whistle all took their marching orders from the Bushes.

He's a corrupt, immoral, shady politician, but he's our corrupt, immoral, shady politician, dammit!

Interesting how all those Paxton hand-picked attorneys with impeccable conservative credentials, all graduating near the top of their classes in law school and risking their careers to leave the AGs office to blow the whistle all took their marching orders from the Bushes.

He's a corrupt, immoral, shady politician, but he's our corrupt, immoral, shady politician, dammit!
He maybe everything you say he is but the impeachment hearing didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

They all sleep together brother.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
He is still facing state and possibly federal charges. Hopefully they will look at the evidence and bow to Maga pressure.

interesting they went to the fbi with zero evidence

call paxton what you want and he may be everything you accuse and smear his name with

just beat him at the ballot box by the vote
not the ccp/dnc way of non-credible political hit impeachments

LOL at worshipping a lying, philandering, corrupt, influence-peddler as Texas's top cop. B.b.b.b.b.b.bit he's ours!
I gather from your comments on this thread you have followed this story closely. As a person who has not followed it at all I would ask you: what accusations were made against the man, what evidence was produced to prove the accusations and why was it not enough to insure a conviction? It was clearly enough evidence for you, why was it not enough to convict for those who were charged with hearing what you heard?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I gather from your comments on this thread you have followed this story closely. As a person who has not followed it at all I would ask you: what accusations were made against the man, what evidence was produced to prove the accusations and why was it not enough to insure a conviction? It was clearly enough evidence for you, why was it not enough to convict for those who were charged with hearing what you heard?
The guy paraded his wife into a staff meeting, admitted to an affair, and lied about it being over (it wasn't). He dragged individuals with impeccable conservative credentials (including a legendary Texas Ranger) through the mud and retaliated against legitimate whistleblowers. What would make a constituency believe that a cheat and liar like Paxton is fit for state-wide office as its chief law-enforcement officer? And shame on Angela Paxton for standing by her dubious partner, and shame on the "conservatives" for doing the same. He is doing the exact same thing to Texas as he did to Tammy Wyn.., er, Angela.

Got his mistress a job with Nate Paul in an attempt to keep her quiet about the sordid affair.

Much of the above would have Republicans screaming from the mountain tops for impeachment or resignation if Paxton were a Democrat. Instead, they back him up just to "own" the other side.

• Haha
The guy paraded his wife into a staff meeting, admitted to an affair, and lied about it being over (it wasn't). He dragged individuals with impeccable conservative credentials (including a legendary Texas Ranger) through the mud and retaliated against legitimate whistleblowers. What would make a constituency believe that a cheat and liar like Paxton is fit for state-wide office as its chief law-enforcement officer? And shame on Angela Paxton for standing by her dubious partner, and shame on the "conservatives" for doing the same. He is doing the exact same thing to Texas as he did to Tammy Wyn.., er, Angela.

Got his mistress a job with Nate Paul in an attempt to keep her quiet about the sordid affair.

Much of the above would have Republicans screaming from the mountain tops for impeachment or resignation if Paxton were a Democrat. Instead, they back him up just to "own" the other side.
Assuming what you wrote is true (and I have no reason to doubt you) I can understand the part about screaming for his resignation, but impeachment seems a little far fetched.

Assuming what you wrote is true (and I have no reason to doubt you) I can understand the part about screaming for his resignation, but impeachment seems a little far fetched.
So retaliation against whistleblowers shouldn't be impeachable? He tried to earmark 3.3 million dollars from his budget to pay the settlements for these people. Rusty Hardin was the prosecutor for the state, and he did a shitty job. Left all kinds of time on the clock for the prosecution of the case, and punted on 3rd and 4. The guy just looked old and tired, and used an associate with four years of experience and almost none with litigation as his backup. Another case where the state got robbed.

• Haha
So retaliation against whistleblowers shouldn't be impeachable? He tried to earmark 3.3 million dollars from his budget to pay the settlements for these people. Rusty Hardin was the prosecutor for the state, and he did a shitty job. Left all kinds of time on the clock for the prosecution of the case, and punted on 3rd and 4. The guy just looked old and tired, and used an associate with four years of experience and almost none with litigation as his backup. Another case where the state got robbed.
If that is true and such and open and shut case why didn't the Senate convict on those counts? I listened to some of the trial in the Senate. What I heard, the evidence was laughable at best and was easily discounted. Admittedly I didn't listen to the part of the trial you mention but that I did hear was enough for me to conclude the entire charade was nothing but politics. Maybe if I heard other parts I would have a different opinion but with the Senate acquitting that pretty much irrelevant at this point.

What was the retaliation, you didn't say. $3.3 million dollars for settlements to whom and for what? If your version of the case mimics that of the prosecution I can see why he was found innocent. You're all over the place with your accusations. Plus the way you describe it it looks like the state may have robbed itself. I don't think it is up to the defendant to make the prosecutor's case for him. Is it possible the state didn't have a case at all, his employees just didn't like him and looked for a way to chase him out? Nothing you have said to this point proves he did something impeachable, he was accused without much, or any, evidence. I'll take your word for it that he's a corrupt politician, what politician isn't? Unfortunately the state needed to bring the receipts, and it sounds like they didn't.

What was the retaliation, you didn't say. $3.3 million dollars for settlements to whom and for what? If your version of the case mimics that of the prosecution I can see why he was found innocent. You're all over the place with your accusations. Plus the way you describe it it looks like the state may have robbed itself. I don't think it is up to the defendant to make the prosecutor's case for him. Is it possible the state didn't have a case at all, his employees just didn't like him and looked for a way to chase him out? Nothing you have said to this point proves he did something impeachable, he was accused without much, or any, evidence. I'll take your word for it that he's a corrupt politician, what politician isn't? Unfortunately the state needed to bring the receipts, and it sounds like they didn't.
My accusations are not all over the place. They are quite simple really:

1. Lied about having ended his affair.
2. Got his mistress a job with a political crony to try to keep her quiet.
3. Retaliated against whistleblowers
4. Tried to get the state to pay for his personal debt -- the settlements due to said whistleblowers

It really is that simple.

• Haha
If that is true and such and open and shut case why didn't the Senate convict on those counts? I listened to some of the trial in the Senate. What I heard, the evidence was laughable at best and was easily discounted. Admittedly I didn't listen to the part of the trial you mention but that I did hear was enough for me to conclude the entire charade was nothing but politics. Maybe if I heard other parts I would have a different opinion but with the Senate acquitting that pretty much irrelevant at this point.
Death threats from Paxton fan boys and girls, and political threats from the Texas Republican Party (yes, they took a pro-Paxton position, which means my donations to them end).

In other words, Republicans acting exactly like Democrats.

• Haha
Death threats from Paxton fan boys and girls, and political threats from the Texas Republican Party (yes, they took a pro-Paxton position, which means my donations to them end).

That came as a surprise?

Hmmmm, wasn't it House Republicans that voted for impeachment? If that is the case, which it is, your statement about the Republican party would be wrong.

My accusations are not all over the place. They are quite simple really:

1. Lied about having ended his affair.
2. Got his mistress a job with a political crony to try to keep her quiet.
3. Retaliated against whistleblowers
4. Tried to get the state to pay for his personal debt -- the settlements due to said whistleblowers

It really is that simple.
I don't think either 1 or 2 are impeachable offenses. As for 3, you don't say what the retaliation consisted of, nor do you say what the whistlebowers blew their whistles about. That may indeed be impeachable, but you haven't said what the evidence was. 4. "Tried to get the state to pay for his personal debt..." Tried how? What evidence was presented that his attempt was illegal or impeachable? Please understand I'm not disputing a thing you are accusing him of, I'm just trying to ascertain why he was found innocent after the evidence that convinced you of his guilt failed to impress the ones with the votes that mattered. The only things I have seen implied the prosecution didn't present any evicdnce, or at least very much, and it was swatted away by his lawyers with very little effort.

what’s more important at this juncture in history?

paxtons side piece or sovereignty of texas and the united states.

i sure miss the days when gary heart sailing crew or trump grabing chicks by the pussy was enough to end a campaign

unfortunately in this era of choose your fighter extra marital daliances don’t blip the radar compare to destroying this country policies of the holy roller crowd

BTW, I hate Dan Phelan. RINO in the truest sense of the word. Who in God's name opens committee chairs to the opposition FFS?

And now for something completely different, it seems, surprising no one, that the AG's office under Paxton is not abiding by the terms of the mediated settlement with the whistleblowers, and they are moving forward with the lawsuit. As part of this lawsuit, they will be compelling Paxton, Angela Paxton, Nate Paul, and Paxton's mistress to testify. Glad to see them playing hardball.

Ken Paxton is a scumbag, but he's OUR scumbag. #amirite?

One thing to note is that the Texas Legislature has to vote to apportion the $3.3 million settlement to be paid by the Texas taxpayer. That hasn't happened yet, but Paxton is not holding up the pieces that are on his end personally.

• Haha
another philandering political figure
gets run thru sham impeachment

nigerians calling in death threats shouting this is maga country
and paxton has a rope noose to pull down his garage door

mueller investigation comes next

Actually, many of the individual geniuses sending the death threats did so under their real identities and are being investigated by state and federal law enforcement. You sir, a different side of the same coin. Do better.

• Haha
so these whistleblowers who testified in the impeachment trial they brought nothing but their “concerns” and no evidence to the fbi
are now victims who didn’t get a paycheck when their mutiny failed

“mediated” settlement lolz

now victimize the legendary texas ranger
but watch his testimony first

amirite is a ccp/dnc dave favorite

Actually, many of the individual geniuses sending the death threats did so under their real identities and are being investigated by state and federal law enforcement. You sir, a different side of the same coin. Do better.

impeachment shams have consequences
very J6 like

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

different side of the same coin lolz

wanna see what happens when paxton comes back with criminal charges based on actual evidence???

not the touchy feely we didn’t mean it but it sounded good political assasination??

different side of the same coin lolz

wanna see what happens when paxton comes back with criminal charges based on actual evidence???

not the touchy feely we didn’t mean it but it sounded good political assasination??

Paxton is gonna turn Texas politics upsidedown. But, depends on how far the Texas legislature wants to push him though. They won't push him. 👍

Corruption knows no bounds to the Trumpist. Ken Paxton is a lazy eyed sack of shit, who must look that way from getting his face kicked in by losing so much in federal court. Only the worst of fake Christian white nationalists would support lazy eyed Ken Paxton and his pathetic wife. By the way, Dan Patrick is a phony guy from Baltimore who won’t even use his real name when running for office. You’ve been hoodwinked by frauds, little man.

Corruption knows no bounds to the Trumpist. Ken Paxton is a lazy eyed sack of shit, who must look that way from getting his face kicked in by losing so much in federal court. Only the worst of fake Christian white nationalists would support lazy eyed Ken Paxton and his pathetic wife. By the way, Dan Patrick is a phony guy from Baltimore who won’t even use his real name when running for office. You’ve been hoodwinked by frauds, little man.

lolz

suck a phat one
starting with mine

lolz

suck a phat one
starting with mine
Sorry, buddy. Your mouth is already stuffed full of Trump’s cock. You grovel on your knees for him daily. One of the most pathetic things most have ever seen. Like I said, hoodwinked by frauds. And susceptible to being taken advantage of. You do seem to enjoy the way Trump’s little member tastes though. More power to you, I guess. Another pathetic sheep led to slaughter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT