ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Coup

I wonder what these same people were feeling when the FBI raided Mar-A-Largo or all the other Republicans raided by the FBI for political persecution? Hopefully Paxton has his ducks in a row and they find admissible evidence they can prosecute these people with. Otherwise Paxton is using the same tactics leftist have used. I'm not in support of government abusing it's power for politics.

I wonder what these same people were feeling when the FBI raided Mar-A-Largo or all the other Republicans raided by the FBI for political persecution? Hopefully Paxton has his ducks in a row and they find admissible evidence they can prosecute these people with. Otherwise Paxton is using the same tactics leftist have used. I'm not in support of government abusing it's power for politics.
Investigations into dimm vote harvesting has been a big deal in south Texas since it was discovered in Bexar county as far back as 2016 and all involved were hispanic if I remember right. Paxson's a boss. Dimms are using lulac to cry racism. Dimm folks have no shame.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Now THIS is the type of news that gets me more optimistic for the security of the election. But we need to flush out the cheaters running the elections in the swing states of AZ, GA, PA, MI, WI. Also, we need the Supreme Court to have a steel spine this time when states bring cases challenging the election that have merit.

scotus couldn’t do shut with 1/2 the country believing J6 was an awful insurrection

the ccp/dnc last hope was maintaining the illusion and political power to destroy rule of law

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT