ADVERTISEMENT

Syskatine’s Opus

You really think nothing will come out of the IG investigation? Some FBI guy already got busted for lying and was unceremoniously canned, and that was just about a single leak.

There's a rumor that some US attorney guy is working on something. Does the IG normally waste time with nothing? Do they normally assign a US prosecutor to look at nothing? Maybe Mueller is looking at nothing as well?
I don't really need to speculate since the report is coming out next month. I didn't even know there was such a thing as the OIG until this whole episode, so no I don't know if they would investigate nothing at all.

Seriously? It was widely reported. But that was in the MSM, so you haven't heard about it, or probably any other evidence in the other indictments.
Did they nail van der Zwaan for collusion? Is this the big one we've been waiting for? 30 days for collusion?

Reactions: HanAholeSolo2.0
I don't really need to speculate since the report is coming out next month. I didn't even know there was such a thing as the OIG until this whole episode, so no I don't know if they would investigate nothing at all.
Roger.

Did they nail van der Zwaan for collusion? Is this the big one we've been waiting for? 30 days for collusion?

Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

Not for collusion? Is that what you're saying? Not the big one? Is the big one coming soon?

I know you probably don't keep up with this story, but any word on Debbie Whatshername Schultz's IT guy, or IT family, or whatever that was?

Not for collusion? Is that what you're saying? Not the big one? Is the big one coming soon?

I know you probably don't keep up with this story, but any word on Debbie Whatshername Schultz's IT guy, or IT family, or whatever that was?
I sure hope this doesn't ruin and embarrass Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Well, you're stretching but yeah -- I think there have been some big ones, starting with the campaign manager getting charged and Flynn getting charged and cooperating. Those are real. Charges filed. Crimes. Indictments. In writing. Reality, not dumbass conspiracy theories. Get it?

In a scale of 1 - 10 how bad right now do you want to find the functional equivalent of the HRC criminal allegations and you parroting them for years without any charges? 9.7?

Well, you're stretching but yeah -- I think there have been some big ones, starting with the campaign manager getting charged and Flynn getting charged and cooperating. Those are real. Charges filed. Crimes. Indictments. In writing. Reality, not dumbass conspiracy theories. Get it?
For collusion, right? The big Biff Russia collusion you've been ranting about for so long? Those folks were indicted for Biff and Putin doing the dirty on the 2016 election, right? Don't let me down with some bullshit of "no, they weren't indicted for anything relating to muh Russia."

Seriously? It was widely reported. But that was in the MSM, so you haven't heard about it, or probably any other evidence in the other indictments.

Out of curiosity, where do you get your news? And why did they not report on this?

sounds like a great return on the meuller investigation. I’ll rest easier knowing some guy gets a month in jail and has to switch from being a lawyer to some other sleazy job.

Reactions: Medic007
sounds like a great return on the meuller investigation. I’ll rest easier knowing some guy gets a month in jail and has to switch from being a lawyer to some other sleazy job.
A month for the crime of collusion? Wtf? Collusion is death penalty stuff. There's no way shysterkine is furiously running victory laps for some unrelated fluff shit.

I haven't really tuned in to all the FBI allegations, as early on ya'll were screaming about agents that privately texted their dislike of both candidates
Looks like the IG found the "missing" months of the FBI love birds text messages and has sent them to a bunch of congressional committees. You think those are all about how bad Biff's hair is and what's the best soup in the cafeteria? Maybe yoga routines and wedding stuff? I wonder when the Schiffmeister will start screeching about it.

Weird that some uber detectives of the FBI couldn't find the texts (something about bad archiving systems blah blah) but the IG did by simply confiscating the devices that Dumb and Dumber used.

Looks like the IG found the "missing" months of the FBI love birds text messages and has sent them to a bunch of congressional committees. You think those are all about how bad Biff's hair is and what's the best soup in the cafeteria? Maybe yoga routines and wedding stuff? I wonder when the Schiffmeister will start screeching about it.

Weird that some uber detectives of the FBI couldn't find the texts (something about bad archiving systems blah blah) but the IG did by simply confiscating the devices that Dumb and Dumber used.

Great pivot. A five year conspiracy dies on the vine and when confronted with that reality, pivot to a fresh one. Maybe we should check with Congressman Ponzi?

Great pivot. A five year conspiracy dies on the vine and when confronted with that reality, pivot to a fresh one. Maybe we should check with Congressman Ponzi?
The investigation of the Hillary email "investigation matter" is a 5 year conspiracy? Hmmmm. Something tells me you either can't do simple math or you're trying to shyster me.

You're a squirmy wormy!

Maybe we should check with Congressman Ponzi?
Speaking of, how's the Dynamic Duo of shysterkine and Tea Pain doing in the epic battle against Russian Bots? You never let me know if you guys rescued the Twitter share button from them or not. I'm not going to Twitter until I know it's safe.

Is Nancy Paulson still Botting away? She seemed like such a nice normal lady simply sharing an article. Who knew those Bots could be so damn nasty?

Ever occur to any of you mopes that they are both guilty and both walking, talking, breathing pieces of shit that aren’t worthy of the office?

Ever occur to any of you mopes that they are both guilty and both walking, talking, breathing pieces of shit that aren’t worthy of the office?

Guilty of what specifically? Or just like generally guilty? I'd go for a charge of guilt in general, with a jury instruction like this: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury if you find that X is a general piece of shit and likely irredeemable, vote guilty. If it is a unanimous verdict, X will be gibbeted forthwith."

Guilty of what specifically? Or just like generally guilty? I'd go for a charge of guilt in general, with a jury instruction like this: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury if you find that X is a general piece of shit and likely irredeemable, vote guilty. If it is a unanimous verdict, X will be gibbeted forthwith."

Correct, just generally guilty. A couple of burn off-able warts.

I'd like to see an actual investigation of Hillary and company. One that doesn't involve shit like an exoneration statement drafted well before witnesses were interviewed and a secret meeting between the head of the Justice Department and the husband of the investigation target that resulted in the head of the investigation bureau making a prosecutorial decision. Every week the slow drip shows exactly how slimy and incompetent the "investigation" was.

And I didn't suggest or even remotely imply Mueller's investigation shouldn't be done. But thanks for the uh, help, or whatever that was.

Anything yet?

I'd like to see an actual investigation of Hillary and company. One that doesn't involve shit like an exoneration statement drafted well before witnesses were interviewed and a secret meeting between the head of the Justice Department and the husband of the investigation target that resulted in the head of the investigation bureau making a prosecutorial decision. Every week the slow drip shows exactly how slimy and incompetent the "investigation" was.

And I didn't suggest or even remotely imply Mueller's investigation shouldn't be done. But thanks for the uh, help, or whatever that was.

Anything yet?

Anything yet?

What gives? It's almost as if Trump can't find a single field office in the FBI to investigate her. At this point, I think it's safe to assume one of these options:

A. The entire FBI and DOJ is so corrupt that neither the President or the Attorney General can have an actual investigation conducted. No NY FBI field office or U.S. Attorney will cooperate or conduct an investigation. Biff and Beauregard are simply powerless, and are unwilling to confront this corruption among their subordinates.

B. Some FBI field office or one of Biff's appointed U.S. attorney would do what the President of the United States or the Attorney General tells them to, but there's nothing left to investigate. The investigation has been conducted already and no prosecutor finds the basis of a criminal prosecution (stated another way, thinks they can get a conviction).

C. ?

I think it's B. It's a convenient "whatabout" argument to silence critics of the "drain the swamp" narrative and we all know it. If I'm wrong I'd sure like to learn how.

@Medic007 you've gone to ground, my man. Anything yet on the HRC investigation and prosecution?

The OIG is investigating her investigation matter. But you knew that. You'll probably know the status of it when the rest of us do, unless of course you choose to stick your head safely in the sand.

I can only imagine the amateur level shitshow he's waist deep in. The agents that were in charge of it don't strike me as being very bright.

The criticisms are stupid. You've all been duped and nothing is filed. She won't be charged for anything. Conservative, gullible, alarmist, crazy, conspiracy theory #'s 456 - 459 have cratered.

You believed it, too. Probably still do.

I'm surprised at how uninformed you are.

I'm really not, it's more your willingness to show everyone.

The latest is all out there for you. Don't be so scared to take a look. It really can't take your birthday away from you.

There's some hilarious stuff about Comey, Crony, and Crony out today. Those cute FBI love birds sure were a chatty pair.

This won’t age well

214.gif

We'll be returning to this one.

When the IG report drops and nothing comes of it, will there be a next thing we have to wait for?

This is a timely question again.

You're about to find out.

We all are.

Now? Alf?

Medic, anything yet? Is vaginasaurus cankles menstruation tampon user ovary bitchy vag Hillary hag going to get charged now? ( I love women, though).

Reactions: my_2cents
214.gif

We'll be returning to this one.

This is a timely question again.

Now? Alf?

Medic, anything yet? Is vaginasaurus cankles menstruation tampon user ovary bitchy vag Hillary hag going to get charged now? ( I love women, though).

You do realize this is only the first of three reports don’t you?

Still over a million pages to go and so far we know five FBI agents have been referred for criminal investigation.

Another post of yours that won’t age well

You do realize this is only the first of three reports don’t you?

Still over a million pages to go and so far we know five FBI agents have been referred for criminal investigation.

Another post of yours that won’t age well

Ah, more to come! I should've known! THEN will she be charged??

Reactions: my_2cents
I've been waiting several years, watching and hearing this narrative. At what point do you admit to being full of shit?

Well, I'd wait until all the Hillary investigations are completed. This is why most logical people hate libs.
You're toddlers, you bitch and moan, throw emotional tantrums and repeat stupid shit over and over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT