ADVERTISEMENT

Syskatine’s Opus

Well, I'd wait until all the Hillary investigations are completed. This is why most logical people hate libs.
You're toddlers, you bitch and moan, throw emotional tantrums and repeat stupid shit over and over.

Maybe, but at this moment we're not throwing emotional tantrums, we're rubbing your nose in the big pile of dog shit you've been trying to feed everyone.

Well that is refreshing to read. I don't find many that are.

sy posted you have already ripped it though. Interesting.

Why would McCabe request immunity?

Why did you pivot back to something dealing with the Clinton investigation? As for why he did, I don't know. Many reasons he could have. If I was his lawyer though. without even knowing what he knows or did, I would tell him to request immunity too.

Two questions for you. If Mueller finds that Trump broke the law and has strong evidence to back it up, what do you think should happen to Trump? And secondly, what are your thoughts regarding the NY Attorney General bring suit against the Trump Foundation today?

Well that is refreshing to read. I don't find many that are.

sy posted you have already ripped it though. Interesting.

Why did you pivot back to something dealing with the Clinton investigation? As for why he did, I don't know. Many reasons he could have. If I was his lawyer though. without even knowing what he knows or did, I would tell him to request immunity too.

Two questions for you. If Mueller finds that Trump broke the law and has strong evidence to back it up, what do you think should happen to Trump? And secondly, what are your thoughts regarding the NY Attorney General bring suit against the Trump Foundation today?

The lawsuit is so the retards shift attention away from the mountain of ineptitude that's being uncovered. Who bit?

Mueller is going to nail Cohen, he deserves it for still sitting on f'n taxi liscences.

We'll know more about the Clinton Foundation shortly too, right?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Maybe because as a (Former? Present? I’m not sure which) law enforcement officer he knows talking to investigators without it is never a good idea whether you are guilty of something or not.

The article I read tried to make it sound like he was trying to exchange immunity for evidence.

It was on the Hill this morning. Sounded screwy, don't know how he could sit on evidence anyway.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The lawsuit is so the retards shift attention away from the mountain of ineptitude that's being uncovered.

So does this mean you think it has no merit? Are you dismissing it as a distraction?

And if so, do you dismiss Trump's referencing back to Clinton and Democrats "breaking the law" when talking about the investigations involving him as an attempt to distract as well?

Mueller is going to nail Cohen, he deserves it for still sitting on f'n taxi liscences.

I didn't ask about Cohen. I asked...

If Mueller finds that Trump broke the law and has strong evidence to back it up, what do you think should happen to Trump?

The article I read tried to make it sound like he was trying to exchange immunity for evidence.

It was on the Hill this morning. Sounded screwy, don't know how he could sit on evidence anyway.

He can always take the 5th to every question.

I saw articles like that that tried to make it sound like Flynn was trying to exchange immunity for evidence when he requested immunity before testifying before Congress too. It’s all the same game depending on who’s ox is getting fired at the moment, IMO.

I have gone on some epic rants at clients that didn’t follow my advice to just stop talking without immunity back in my criminal defense days.

Reactions: Alpha Poke
So does this mean you think it has no merit? Are you dismissing it as a distraction?

And if so, do you dismiss Trump's referencing back to Clinton and Democrats "breaking the law" when talking about the investigations involving him as an attempt to distract as well?

I didn't ask about Cohen. I asked...

If Mueller finds that Trump broke the law and has strong evidence to back it up, what do you think should happen to Trump?

If Mueller had crap on Trump we would've never seen the OIG report.

I mean, it obviously had the desired effect. You make that case yourself.

Are you following his case against the hackers? How's that going? How about all those arrests of Russians that were imminent? He's got Cohen. That's the big prize.

If Mueller had crap on Trump we would've never seen the OIG report.

I think we see this report regardless of what Mueller is finding out in his investigation. There were a lot of serious questions and concerns about how some in the FBI conducted itself leading up to the 2016 election.

As for what Mueller has on Trump, we will have to wait and see.

Are you following his case against the hackers? How's that going? How about all those arrests of Russians that were imminent? He's got Cohen. That's the big prize.

I am watching his investigation yes. And I haven't drawn any conclusions yet. There is no doubt Mueller knows a lot that we don't. Also, it is an on-going investigation which some people seem to have a problem understanding (e.g. timing questions).

And I don't know who the big prize is. I would hope it is whoever the evidence of any wrongdoing leads to. It may stop at Cohen, or Cohen may just be one of the pieces in the puzzle.

I'm just referencing Mueller when he kicked of the investigation on the arrests.

Wierd that you try to slip in a timing jab while prematurely emptying your Clinton load.

Wierd that you try to slip in a timing jab while prematurely emptying your Clinton load.

The Clinton investigation has been over Poke. We are now investigating the investigation. One wonders if some will want to investigate the investigation of the investigation.

Let's hope not.

What makes you think Clinton is over? Huber is up to his elbow in The Clinton Foundation and U1.

What makes you think Clinton is over? Huber is up to his elbow in The Clinton Foundation and U1.

lol, you guys just can't let go can you? Just got to keep hoping.

But when the New York Attorney General brings an actual lawsuit against the Trump Foundation for illegal activities...

When the IG report drops and nothing comes of it, will there be a next thing we have to wait for?

that's some next level wording. really painted me into a corner with that. well done.

I guess a different wording would be at what point do all these claims become falsifiable? If the IG report drops and nothing comes of it will you admit you are wrong?

thanks - much better. yes. I'll admit i was wrong that the ig report would be damming. however - that's not the only active investigation currently running or being started. you do know that right?

Solo Hand? You here? May we expect her to be charged now?

lol, you guys just can't let go can you? Just got to keep hoping.

But when the New York Attorney General brings an actual lawsuit against the Trump Foundation for illegal activities...

You look past an ongoing investigation by the DOJ into the Clinton Foundation and play the Trump thing like you have domino.

You don't don't give two shits about what's right, just that your team wins.

Reactions: CBradSmith
You look past an ongoing investigation by the DOJ into the Clinton Foundation and play the Trump thing like you have domino.

I haven't look right past the investigation of the DOJ. I've talked about it on these threads.

With that said, I don't see you talking about the New York Attorney General's suit against the Trump Foundation which is happening right now as well. You don't seem to be as passionate about it. You just dismissed it as a distraction.

What was that you were saying about wanting your team to win?

latest

Reactions: my_2cents
I haven't look right past the investigation of the DOJ. I've talked about it on these threads.

With that said, I don't see you talking about the New York Attorney General's suit against the Trump Foundation which is happening right now as well. You don't seem to be as passionate about it. You just dismissed it as a distraction.

I get that you're not a big picture guy and think the timing was a coincidence.

He's had his balls kicked in by these wingnut narratives so many times you'd think he'd back up and reconsider some sources of information. Learn, maybe. Independently question, maybe. Nope. Right back to the gullible, mean, ignorant, Appalachian, gullible swamp that informs him.

They earnestly thought HRC really should have been criminally charged. So many were so whipped up about it. Never once asked so now why isn't she being charged, then? FOX never asked so why would that question ever be objectively raised?

When confronted, this AG report would resolve it. So here we are.

Hell, we're not even outta the first turn and you're popping champagne.

You listening to the same people that told you Hillary was a sure thing?

Of course you are.

Hell, we're not even outta the first turn and you're popping champagne.

You listening to the same people that told you Hillary was a sure thing?

Of course you are.

We're not out of the first turn regarding... what? Hillary's email investigation? We just concluded an investigation of the investigation, and if I'm reading some of the tweets right on these boards, now we need an investigation of the investigation of the investigation.

I am all in on dog piling the FBI but we need to have a reason.

Well, I've told you that there are three of these coming.

3-1=?

Take your time.

I am all in on dog piling the FBI but we need to have a reason.
The report is full of Barney Fife level comedy. The text messages and instant messages in it are gold. You can literally feel the pure agony in them after Trump trounced the Hildabeast (you can love women without loving every single woman, probably a weird concept to a binary thinker like you).

For the sake of you Trumpanzees, I hope Mueller has a better team than that shit show. The fact that people from the Hillary investigation were/are also part of the muh Russia investigation would worry the hell out of me. Those dipshits couldn't figure out where the smell of shit was coming from if you nailed the turd to their upper lip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT