ADVERTISEMENT

Syskatine’s Opus

Well who's conducting these other investigations? To what end?

They are never going to let go of the Clinton stuff. They can't. In order to do so, they have to admit they were wrong and misled. And since they can't do that, they will just carry on believing the nonsense. Plus, they think it gives Trump cover.

An investigation of the investigation of the investigation. That is exactly what they will be calling for next.

Reactions: davidallen
The Trump-Putin press conference: a psychedelic disaster.
Appearing beside Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday after concluding talksabout U.S.-Russia relations, President Trump praised the Russian leader repeatedly and effusively, suggested that Putin and Russia had nothing to do with the hacking of the Democratic National Committee (instead airing a number of conspiracy theories about that hacking), attacked American media, politicians, and law enforcement officials, and suggested that the United States and Russia could collaborate in numerous arenas, including cybersecurity.

Even by the standards of past Trump press conferences, it was an astonishing and disturbing performance. Vladimir Putin, for his part, could not seem to believe his luck. Trump not only accepted his denial of involvement in the 2016 election, he expounded on it. He appeared to encourage special counsel Robert Mueller to collaborate with the Russian military and law enforcement personnel. Trump accepted Putin as an equal and suggested that the United States and Russia had equal roles to play in global affairs—Putin’s dream of returning to a global order shaped by great powers and spheres of influence inched closer to reality. Russia’s annexation of Crimea, its murder of dissidents and ex-spies on foreign soil, and its invasion of Georgia were ignored.

A federal judge has rejected former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's bid to have his looming trial on tax and bank-fraud charges moved from Alexandria, Virginia, to Roanoke, about 200 miles outside the Beltway.

President Trump, seeking to stanch a national furor, said on Tuesday that he misspoke at his Helsinki summit with Vladimir Putin, and meant to say that he does in fact see Russia as the culprit that interfered in the 2016 election, just as U.S. intelligence agencies have found.

The president's new version was unlikely to satisfy many critics. It is undercut by his full, widely watched remarks on Monday, which gave weight to Putin's denials while criticizing the United States.

Trump told reporters Wednesday that he did not believe Russia was continuing to target the U.S., as Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats suggested last week.

“We’re doing very well,” Trump said. “Probably as well as anybody has ever done with Russia. There’s been no president ever as tough as I have been on Russia.”

Just a random sampling of what's going on during his presidency around Wednesday, July 18, 2018. A little internet time capsule, if you will.

Boy, whoever started this thread must be some kind of profound sage. I read this thread and the abuse, the obloquy, and he just emphasized the basic dynamic: crazy, wrong, serial liar.

So anything yet with Hillary's trial? Start date? I see Manafort was convicted today, and Cohen pled guilty, too.

Boy, whoever started this thread must be some kind of profound sage. I read this thread and the abuse, the obloquy, and he just emphasized the basic dynamic: crazy, wrong, serial liar.

So anything yet with Hillary's trial? Start date? I see Manafort was convicted today, and Cohen pled guilty, too.

You’re worse at this than ClitScott

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You’re worse at this than ClitScott

Have another deep draw of that McCormick, put your feet up and read this thread. It's a memorial to right wing delusion. Do you know how satisfying it is to see reality hit after Biff has lied and convinced several million feeble minded people that corruption is okay?

And all in one day. "Lock her up!" 8 counts each. Whew.

Have another deep draw of that McCormick, put your feet up and read this thread. It's a memorial to right wing delusion. Do you know how satisfying it is to see reality hit after Biff has lied and convinced several million feeble minded people that corruption is okay?

And all in one day. "Lock her up!" 8 counts each. Whew.

Fast and furious
Benghazi
Iran deal
Spying on the opposition candidate
Weaponizing the IRS
Blocking DOJ stopping Hezbillah
Spying on a senate committee
Knowingly communicating on Clinton mail
Uranium one

Michelle has a penis btw

That’s right, you masterbated to man

Yawn

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Fast and furious
Benghazi
Iran deal
Weaponizing the IRS
Uranium one

Michelle has a penis btw

Yawn

Man, that stuff must be really bad. When's the trial?

Fast and furious
Benghazi
Iran deal
Weaponizing the IRS
Uranium one

Michelle has a penis btw

Yawn

Triggered...and full of shit lol...do you realize how easily disapproved your dumbass assertions are? My my my what a one-man conservative circle jerk you’ve got goin haha

Triggered...and full of shit lol...do you realize how easily disapproved your dumbass assertions are? My my my what a one-man conservative circle jerk you’ve got goin haha

Here's a portrait of frustration: Imagine you truly, sincerely believe all that stuff and think it's all as outrageous as he thinks. Nothing happens. The cons investigate and hound and FOX screams it for years and... nothing. Biff gets elected and there's indictments and convictions left and right and his own lawyer throws Biff off a cliff. Think that doesn't get old fast?

I wonder what the list of obstructing justice looks like in regards to the yoga and wedding emails of your cankled queen...

Is there zero evidence of obstruction on the part of Hillary? What happened to the 33,000 emails that were destroyed? Do you believe that her email investigation was impartial and expertly handled? Do you agree that nobody is above the law?

I'm rooting for Trump to survive this Mueller thing only if he didn't do illegal stuff. If he did, he needs to be held accountable.

The problem in DC is that it is devoid of accountability and transparency. The only way to clean that up is by opening up the books. Every week contains another drip on Hillary, Comey, Lynch, etc. Every week is another drip on Trump's people. Now every damn day is a deluge of some form of harassment accusations in Congress that they get to handle with our taxpayer dollars that we don't get to know about because of something that resides within the, wait for it, Congressional Accountability Act.

Transparency gives us voters the information we need to make decisions. But transparency is a joke in DC as the powers that be hide everything they can to keep us from knowing what shitbags they are.

I have no idea where to go from there, but I do know that our elected leaders and their appointees should be accountable for their actions. Eliminating the ability to keep stuff hidden away from the voting peons seems like a logical start. Punish the law breakers and punish anyone who tries to hide it.

Yes, yes it does. Quite a departure from the Obama Justice Department, don't you think. This is what it looks like when political interference isn't allowed to exist to serve political interests.

Anything yet?

What gives? It's almost as if Trump can't find a single field office in the FBI to investigate her. At this point, I think it's safe to assume one of these options:

A. The entire FBI and DOJ is so corrupt that neither the President or the Attorney General can have an actual investigation conducted. No NY FBI field office or U.S. Attorney will cooperate or conduct an investigation. Biff and Beauregard are simply powerless, and are unwilling to confront this corruption among their subordinates.

B. Some FBI field office or one of Biff's appointed U.S. attorney would do what the President of the United States or the Attorney General tells them to, but there's nothing left to investigate. The investigation has been conducted already and no prosecutor finds the basis of a criminal prosecution (stated another way, thinks they can get a conviction).

C. ?

I think it's B. It's a convenient "whatabout" argument to silence critics of the "drain the swamp" narrative and we all know it. If I'm wrong I'd sure like to learn how.

Anything yet?

@Medic007 you've gone to ground, my man. Anything yet on the HRC investigation and prosecution?

The OIG is investigating her investigation matter. But you knew that. You'll probably know the status of it when the rest of us do, unless of course you choose to stick your head safely in the sand.

I can only imagine the amateur level shitshow he's waist deep in. The agents that were in charge of it don't strike me as being very bright.

Did you get that Russian infiltration of the Twitter share button figured out yet? You and Tea Pain haven't updated us recently.

Anything yet?

Great question. Let's inventory the nurse r/ gop accusations of HRC's crimes. Lots of them. Going back.... 5 years?

Trump-appointed everything running the show and still no charges?

The criticisms are stupid. You've all been duped and nothing is filed. She won't be charged for anything. Conservative, gullible, alarmist, crazy, conspiracy theory #'s 456 - 459 have cratered.

You believed it, too. Probably still do.

Chuckle. Anything yet?

iu

The first of Biff's hand-picked advisors has to resign in shame. Big surprise, for lack of honesty. Biff ignored the DOJ warning that Flynn was a security risk. Flynn sounds like the stereotypical conservative, win at all costs, power hungry, sociopath that Biff loves. Stay tuned - the scandals are probably just beginning.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-quits-trump-national-security-adviser-russia

Edit: He helped spread false information, maybe why Biff hired him?
screen%20shot%202016-11-18%20at%206.49.22%20am.png

Got 'eeeem?

It's weird...

The IG report on Hillary's investigation revealed a bunch of incompetent (best case scenario) boobs that managed to produce errors that seemed to be in favor of Hillary.

The IG report on FISA shows that the same group of incompetent (best case scenario) boobs managed to produce errors that seemed to never be in favor of Trump.

It's definitely weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT