ADVERTISEMENT

Synagogue Shooting

“Z E R O”. Yes. Correct. That’s what I’m saying.

5ad06c92973fb4e1bc5f139c4480d100.gif

“Z E R O”. Yes. Correct. That’s what I’m saying.

Also I never said you were full of shit. I said you are an adult with a brain. The cure for TDS is a basic level of self awarenes of how utterly stupid it sounds to blame him for “everything” or give credibility to anyone who does.

The cure for TDS (or any political sandtrap) is:
Question everything
KNOW that everybody has an agenda. It's predicatable as the sun coming up. Learn to see their framing.
2a.
Once you learn to see how they/anybody frames a conversation, it gives you insight into their priorities and sometimes values.
Do the work of being well read, especially challenge yourself to read the other side or adopt their belief then attempt to support it to yourself.
Look for how real life processes are ignored or "suspended" online. Gather info on the internet, then pull back from it in order to think. Don't let it take you down trails that you may otherwise not go down if it was somebody sitting across from you.
Learn to be keenly aware that when somebody says something as fact, it doesnt mean it's fact. My2cents is a master at stating stuff as fact, using it as a persuasion technique, then throwing out chaff (like a jet about to be hit by a missle) when challenged on it. Clinton uses "lol" and "carry on" as a persuasion technique.
Recognize where you lack knowledge or insight when developing an opinion. Read and learn, so that your opinion amounts to anything.

Point to the mechanism.
Describe it specifically.
Or put it in a probability range.

You are going down a path that leads to severe authoritarianism, as in Nazi Germany level Authoritarianism*, so you better be prepared to rigorously defend your position rather than blowing off someone's assertion that your logical links are pretty damn hollow.

A leads to B
B is connected with C
We know it's not D or E
We do know F
Then Trump says G and X happens.

Really Doctor?

*Not the images of war, but the society non-combatant Germans lived under.

You don’t know that Trump wasn’t a factor. You are just guessing. Maybe he will share and we will find out what triggered this crazy mean person to load 4 of his 10 guns and murder 11 innocent people. Otherwise, we all have to guess.

Is Trump now responsible for people misinterpreting him and going off the edge?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Is Trump now responsible for people misinterpreting him and going off the edge?

Do you believe Trump is clear and concise in his intentions? Do you believe he does a good job of spelling such things out?

He doesn’t even understand due process and you expect me to think he represents things clearly?

Come on lol

Do you believe Trump is clear and concise in his intentions? Do you believe he does a good job of spelling such things out?

He doesn’t even understand due process and you expect me to think he represents things clearly?

Come on lol

There are lots of people that suck at communication. I have been guilty more times than I can count.

Being bad at speaking with clear and concise manners, doesn't make him liable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT