ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting for Russian collusion evidence.

Depends on what the investigation uncovers.

Trump, his children, and/or campaign staff could be charged with a number of crimes . . . conspiracy to commit election fraud, conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary, obstruction of justice, etc.
Got it. No crime. Thanks.

We aren't dedicating resources to a war in Syria right now?

This somehow morphed from "never gone to war in either Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq" to "dedicating resources to a war in Syria." Pretty obvious distinctions between the two imo. Like... a couple divisions of troops on the ground.
Did you read the e-mails?

Oh yes. THey were obviously talking about adoption (snicker).

So much for no evidence -- if you discount emails memorializing meetings with Russians. In Trump Tower. To dig up shit on Hillary.

Contrary to what the MSM and Democrats are screaming today. Treason, conspiracy, collusion! Blah, Blah, Blah.

It is not a crime for a private citizen to meet with someone from another country, even if they are a government representative and it is not a crime to receive information from those people.

The only way meeting with an official from another country is a crime is if there is a state of war that exists with that country.

This is the most desperate, over blown bunch of bullcrap I've ever seen. The MSM and Democrats have lost their freaking minds over Donald J. Trump. They are making fools out themselves.

We aren't dedicating resources to a war in Syria right now?

Yes we are. However, we haven't invaded or gone to war in Syria or Libya yet, hence, not like what we did in Iraq.

Which is why I am seeking clarification from winddrive as to what he meant before I answer his question as to Obama's level of responsibility.

It is not a crime for a private citizen to meet with someone from another country, even if they are a government representative and it is not a crime to receive information from those people.

It is a crime for an American to knowingly solicit, accept, or receive any contribution or donation from a foreign national in connection with an election. There are other potential crimes related to the whole Russia scandal in play as well.

One just has to wonder, how long with Trump supporters defend the Trumps and completely contradict everything they claimed to once stand for.

It is a crime for an American to knowingly solicit, accept, or receive any contribution or donation from a foreign national in connection with an election. There are other potential crimes related to the whole Russia scandal in play as well.

so trump took money from the russians?

is that what this is about?

One just has to wonder, how long with Trump supporters defend the Trumps and completely contradict everything they claimed to once stand for.

Hahahaha

You're more retarded than Sys.

I'll get you a 1 piece puzzle.

Reactions: Medic007
so trump took money from the russians?

is that what this is about?

You know what this is about, don't play dumb. I know defending Trump and his associates keeps getting more and more problematic the longer this investigation continues, but you could always just admit that perhaps the Trumps did something wrong and the investigation is a valid investigation.

btw, the crime I mentioned extends beyond cash donations. It includes any other thing of value. Services as well as goods. And that is just one of the possible crimes at issue in all of this (i.e. conspiracy, false statements, obstruction of justice).

Last edited:
You know what this is about, don't play dumb. I know defending Trump and his associates keeps getting more and more problematic the longer this investigation continues, but you could always just admit that perhaps the Trumps did something wrong and the investigation is a valid investigation.

btw, the crime I mentioned extends beyond cash donations. It includes any other thing of value. Services as well as goods. And that is just one of the possible crimes at issue in all of this (i.e. conspiracy, false statements, obstruction of justice).

your right i'll admit it

sorry america trump took 3b in cash from putin for his campaign

not a word in 8 years from libtards but now
it's on like donkey kong

i can't wait for the big day when all these charges come down

and the bigger day when guilty verdicts get read

i mean good god it's like your heads were in the sand while obamatard, the clinton foundation and hillary destroying phones with hammers ran roughshod over decency and the constitution but now all of you are effing conspiracy theorists straight out of
john le carre novels

i love this stuff

it's gottam beautiful watching an outback full of ostriches pull their head out of the sand and start explaining to us what sand looks like

Deflection.

Deny, deflect, defend, make excuses, and blame anyone but Trump. And the beat goes on...

it's not denial or deflection you people just didn't care as long as obamatard was giving the house away

i just saw a tweet from london where some muslim dude got searched for wearing too many clothes and all of london was outraged at the indecency

i mean my god where were these muslim dudes 67 years ago when london was on fire?

and now we spose to feel bad cause some dude gets searched after these goat loving radicals been shooting up concerts and public streets?

priorities man regardless of what obama tells you this country and world is not better off than it was 8 years ago and thank god hildecankles was breaking tv's and burning couches election night stead of putting together a cabinet and supreme court nominee

it's gottam beautiful watching an outback full of ostriches pull their head out of the sand and start explaining to us what sand looks like

You know what else is beautiful to watch? Those who spent years claiming Obama and Hillary Clinton committed countless crimes they were never charged with . . . yelled "Lock Her Up" . . . and said we couldn't have a President under investigation . . . now are defending Trump and his associates, who are under investigation for some serious possible crimes.

When will the "Lock Him Up" chants start from you guys?:D

Last edited:
it's not denial or deflection you people just didn't care as long as obamatard was giving the house away

It is denial and deflection. Trump is President. Trump and his associates are the ones under investigation. Not Obama. Not Clinton. Not the media.

Reminder:

The Democrats are 0 for 5 in 2017 elections, and were 0 for 3 in 2016 elections.

The Democrats are 0 for 5 in 2017 elections

Actually 0-4, but are you really trying to brag about winning close elections in traditionally safe Republican areas?

Norman only got 51% of the vote in the conservative SC 5th (Cook PVI of R+9). Handel got 51% in GA 6th (Cook PVI of R+8). Compare that to the 2016 results...in GA 6th, the Republican candidate got 61% of the vote. In SC 5th, the Republican got 59% of the vote.

No, just an investigation at this point. Investigations precede charges.
Except when your last name is Clinton? Oh, that's right, the instructions were to call it a "matter." Interesting that Hillary claims she received and received no classified information on her email server in 4 years. What job was she actually doing? Baking cakes and eating french fries?

Reactions: windriverrange
GL97 we are at war in Syria and are dedicating resources to that war. We have also had KIA's there as well as shot down a Syrian aircraft. If you want to parse degrees of war then of course we aren't as involved as Iraq. But we are training belligerents, supplying them with weapons and running interference for them with aircraft and special forces operators.

He was the president of the United States but at no time was that carp sucker "my" president. In order to claim such I would have had to vote and support him, neither of which I did, would do or contemplated doing.

If you want to parse degrees of war then of course we aren't as involved as Iraq.

It isn't parsing anything. Iraq was completely different than what is going on in Syria and Libya.

With that said, yes I believe Obama is responsible for the mistakes that were made in relation to our Syrian civil war policy.

He was the president of the United States but at no time was that carp sucker "my" president.

He was your President just as Trump is my President.

Or is it moral victory time yet again?

Dang straight it is a moral victory. 61% support down to 51% support in seven months in a very safe Republican district? 59% support down to 51% support in six months in a very safe Republican district?

Definitely not a positive sign for Republicans looking forward to 2018.

I am waiting for all of this to play out before getting excited one way or the other. That said, many here were bitching and moaning when the dems would always say "but Bush...." it kinda loses credibility for those saying "but Obama..." now.

Comparing Hillary's actions is certainly comparable, as they were both doing the same thing at the same time. Not that anybody particularly cares what I think about it, but there it is.

Dang straight it is a moral victory. 61% support down to 51% support in seven months in a very safe Republican district? 59% support down to 51% support in six months in a very safe Republican district?

Definitely not a positive sign for Republicans looking forward to 2018.

A mountain of California money couldn't buy a seat.

You people betting the farm that this is the end of Trump, or believing that Trump is somehow significantly damaged from this, better hope that something additional turns up.

GL, you talking with the authority that you assert is 100% laughable. You are projecting in more ways than one can count.

sarah_ray_cards003_1024x1024.png

even tho money talks again let's not get facts in the way

let's quote percentages

They are still hoping for that statement win. The win that signals that the tide has turned. If only they can get that one win...everything will be all better.

let's quote percentages

Facts are tough to deal with, aren't they?

Ten percent support loss in a safe Republican district. Nine percent support loss in another safe district. In a matter of months.

I can understand why Republicans don't want to talk about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT