ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting for Russian collusion evidence.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Dems can't point to anything except we need to finish the investigation, yet they can't keep conversations from classified briefings confidential but we are to believe they are keeping the "circumstantial evidence" and any "real" evidence secret until the investigation is complete.

I would be willing to bet that someone will get charged with some crime, it will be unrelated to Russia but they have to dig up something in order to try and save face.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/f...idence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia/

DeadHorse.jpg~c200

In a cab the other day. NPR was on. Interviewer asking a Congressman what evidence he has that there was collusion. He said they have evidence but they just can't share it.

Sounds like a big nothing burger to me.

In a cab the other day. NPR was on. Interviewer asking a Congressman what evidence he has that there was collusion. He said they have evidence but they just can't share it.

Sounds to me like they have evidence but aren't sharing it yet.

I really have no idea, and am losing interest quickly. But, the only reason it sounds like a "nothing burger" to anyone is due to confirmation bias.

None of us know what the investigation has or has not turned up. If you want it to be a "nothing burger", that is what it looks like to you.

If they have discovered something, why would they share it with the public while the investigation is ongoing?

I really have no idea, and am losing interest quickly. But, the only reason it sounds like a "nothing burger" to anyone is due to confirmation bias.

None of us know what the investigation has or has not turned up. If you want it to be a "nothing burger", that is what it looks like to you.

If they have discovered something, why would they share it with the public while the investigation is ongoing?

Because there is literally nothing to suggest that evidence so politically powerful would not be leaked by a dozen sources before Trump could do more damage to the dignity of the office or some such thing.

Well, they seemed to have no issues leaking all kinds of stuff so I'm not sure why actual evidence would be something folks would suddenly keep secret.

Wouldn't it depend on who knows what? Or is everyone a leaker?

This board's Trumpets are bring up Russia a lot more than the board's libs right now.

Which is....

Something....not sure what.
Bunch of lib/dem malarky is what you have.

You also have the MSM and Dem Representatives who have screamed nothing but Russia, Russia, Russia 24/7 since Trump was elected.

Trump can't fart without it being leaked by an anonymous source to the Washington Post or NY Times and you want to accuse others of hyping the story?

All I'm saying is give me one tiny little piece of evidence, one shred of evidence and I'll be content to see what the special prosecutor comes up with. Right now it looks like nothing more than what a lot of people have been claiming. Political witch hunt to damage the Trump Presidency.

Does Van Jones have confirmation bias?

All I'm saying is give me one tiny little piece of evidence, one shred of evidence and I'll be content to see what the special prosecutor comes up with.

I'm calling Mueller right now and telling him that he needs to share a tidbit immediately. Headhunter demands it.

I just remembered. The Congressman starting out the answer by saying that we know this happened because Russia has done it before in other countries. I lol'd in the cab. The Somali driving didn't seem pleased.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
I can't wait until Head's mantra is, "Nothing wrong with colluding with a foreign power." There's so much smoke. Manaforte and Flynn? Most Trumpsters won't even admit Russia did anything.

I'm calling Mueller right now and telling him that he needs to share a tidbit immediately. Headhunter demands it.
All ways good to deflect when you've got nothing. You can't site one example of evidence but we're to believe that this is the one subject in all of Washington Dems and their staffers don't share with their media co-conspirators.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Allows good to deflect when you've got nothing. You can't site one example of evidence but we're to believe that this is the one subject in all of Washington Dems and their staffers don't share with their media co-conspirators.

I have no proof that anyone colluded with Russia.
You have no proof that no one colluded with Russia.

According to you, it is not OK to speculate that maybe something happened. However, it is perfectly fine to insist that nothing happened.

Fact.

BJ the conspiracy theorist. The evidence of the conspiracy is that there is no evidence.

How am I a conspiracy theorist?

Me: I don't know the truth and am waiting to see if anything is discovered during the investigation.

You and HH: As far as we know, there is no actual evidence. Therefore, the investigation must be a fabrication and a witch hunt.

You can call me a conspiracy theorist if it makes you feel better, but you are the ones who are claiming to know the facts without having any definitive proof one way or the other.

I'm not sure why you guys are so hung up about the situation. If, as you say, there is no collusion, then that should be borne out when the investigation is concluded. You, Trump, and his cronies, should have absolutely nothing to worry about.

You seem to think there are enough 'facts' out there to warrant an investigation. Or is base innuendo enough to warrant it?

been does it like this

when it's seth rich you need facts

when it's russia you need inuendo

I'm not sure why you guys are so hung up about the situation. If, as you say, there is no collusion, then that should be borne out when the investigation is concluded. You, Trump, and his cronies, should have absolutely nothing to worry about.

It's been explained. But once again, the political point is not to find the truth. The political point is to keep the water muddy until midterms. The investigation is that political vehicle.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
The most compelling evidence is Trump's clumsy attempts to kill the Russia investigation. He acts guilty, parses words, creates irrelevant narratives and then whines when it invites scrutiny. That and:

It's all so unfair. The injustice of this reminds me of.... Whitewater?

Reactions: Been Jammin
You seem to think there are enough 'facts' out there to warrant an investigation. Or is base innuendo enough to warrant it?

Show me where I have ever claimed the above? I never screamed for an investigation. However, the fact is that an investigation is (actually multiple investigations are) underway.

My thoughts are that we will see where it ends up and I will believe what I am told by Congress/Mueller (unless they come up with findings that contradict each other.

Your thoughts are, "There is nothing to this! This is a big nothing burger! It is all a witch hunt to make Trump look bad! It is all about the Dems trying to regain control of Congress at midterms!" ....and you are accusing me of believing in conspiracy theories.
pot+calls+kettle+black.png

I have no proof that anyone colluded with Russia.
You have no proof that no one colluded with Russia.

According to you, it is not OK to speculate that maybe something happened. However, it is perfectly fine to insist that nothing happened.

Fact.

Please tell me you are not comparing evidence of absence with the same requirement as proof of a positive. I may be miss reading what you are trying to say. I am all for Trump catching hell. He is a childish, thin-skinned, dickless weasel. That said, the media is proving to be equally bad, if not worse. GOP and Dems proving more and more that they are also equally scumbags.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT