ADVERTISEMENT

Durham has opened a huge can of worms!

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
FBI knew in 2017 the Trump Dossier was bogus, they still used it to get warrants against the Trump administration.

The whole lie ties back to the Hillary Clinton campaign. 100% of the Trump/Russian collusion was fake, instigated by the Clinton camp.

I don't have any faith that the people that put this country through a fake investigation and impeachment will be held responsible but the curtain is being pulled back.

FBI knew in 2017 the Trump Dossier was bogus, they still used it to get warrants against the Trump administration.

The whole lie ties back to the Hillary Clinton campaign. 100% of the Trump/Russian collusion was fake, instigated by the Clinton camp.

I don't have any faith that the people that put this country through a fake investigation and impeachment will be held responsible but the curtain is being pulled back.

You don't get it do you? Trump and Putin colluded to defeat Hillary in 2016. Hillary really won the 2016 election.
The 2020 election was unquestionably safe.

Prologue. So claims The Press, Big Tech and the Democrat Party. Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Wow what a bad week for the leftist. They take a shellacking in the elections, they can't pass their bankrupt America bill due to Democrat infighting, Biden makes an ass of himself overseas comes home and shows he has no idea what is going on in his administration and now the Russian Collusion BS is blowing up in their face. Can't wait to see even more Democrat corruption being exposed.

What was the text between Strozk and the Horseface?

”Obama wants to know everything we’re doing.”

Or something like that.
OF course Obama knew. If, as the left will try to say, he didn't he would have to be the second most clueless President in American history next to Brandon and that's no good either. So which is it, Obama knew or he was clueless.

Here is what I would love to see…….offer each offender no jail time in turn for an open court confession of what they did and who their confederates were. Actually I’d be quite happy with that instead of time in jail. Making these lying scumbags confess would force the media swine to cover the events and no spin on the plant could hide the truth.

Here is what I would love to see…….offer each offender no jail time in turn for an open court confession of what they did and who their confederates were. Actually I’d be quite happy with that instead of time in jail. Making these lying scumbags confess would force the media swine to cover the events and no spin on the plant could hide the truth.
Hell I would offer them all of that along with a lifetime exemption from paying taxes. That alone would be worth it with the way Democrats want to steal from people.

I think they like breathing oxygen. Might be best to keep the traps shut. It's not like there isn't a history of what happens to Clinton confederates.

121982400_10223419266659600_3983586583935512364_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT