ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting for Russian collusion evidence.

You people betting the farm that this is the end of Trump, or believing that Trump is somehow significantly damaged from this, better hope that something additional turns up.

GL, you talking with the authority that you assert is 100% laughable. You are projecting in more ways than one can count.

I have never posted that this is the end of Trump. This is just another piece of the puzzle, and a significant one at that.

The investigation continues...

Dang straight it is a moral victory. 61% support down to 51% support in seven months in a very safe Republican district? 59% support down to 51% support in six months in a very safe Republican district?

Definitely not a positive sign for Republicans looking forward to 2018.
LOL. Take a gander at what both parties are defending in 2018 and get back with me CNN97.

A hearty golf clap to you on the moral victories.

Maybe Weiner and Hillary were sexting and exchanging photos over the email system? Weiner's wife worked for Hillary, maybe that is what she was hiding.

I mean seriously, who would touch Hillary? Perhaps all the Weiner she could get was in electronic format.

LOL

russia-hearing-3.jpg

russia-hearing-1.jpg

Sort of like:
- Trump and Putin are buddies = Collusion
- Actually, Trump has some Russian business connections = Collusion
- Well, no connections or coordination but Trump Jr. was excited to get some dirt on Hillary from somebody in Russia = Collusion

So, changing the definition of collusion allows the media narrative to remain the same.

Yes we are. However, we haven't invaded or gone to war in Syria or Libya yet, hence, not like what we did in Iraq.

Which is why I am seeking clarification from winddrive as to what he meant before I answer his question as to Obama's level of responsibility.

You're gonna need to refine your definition of "gone to war in Syria" then.

If "gone to war in Syria" doesn't mean "dedicating resources to a war in Syria".

If you have citizens in a war in Syria, you have gone to war in Syria.

No, just an investigation at this point. Investigations precede charges.

Not always.

Oft times investigations result in no charges.

Just saying.
This somehow morphed from "never gone to war in either Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq" to "dedicating resources to a war in Syria." Pretty obvious distinctions between the two imo. Like... a couple divisions of troops on the ground.

If you mean your former President, what do you mean by "babies"? We have never gone to war in either Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq.

If you have dedicated resources to a war in Syria....you have gone to war in Syria.

Like we went to war in Iraq.

I guess it comes down to your definition of what "like" is. Sure there are distinctions....but if there were no distinctions it would be "exactly" how we went to war in Iraq rather than "like".

Not always.

Just saying.

If you have dedicated resources to a war in Syria....you have gone to war in Syria.

Like we went to war in Iraq.

I guess it comes down to your definition of what "like" is. Sure there are distinctions....but if there were no distinctions it would be "exactly" how we went to war in Iraq rather than "like".
Dang. I'm glad your Chihuahua and I are friends. And you have no idea who I actually am. Or at least I think you don't. Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. I don't need more nightmares.

Hopefully they aren't idiots when it comes to leadership. Having seen both of their priorities, it looks like this is what the Oklahoma Legislature needs. Shorty was a complete mess (in addition to his pedo shit) and desperately wanted to make sure there were no babies in my food (WTF?!?).

windriverrange said:

He was the president of the United States but at no time was that carp sucker "my" president.
GL97
"He was your President just as Trump is my President."

So Trump is your president...good to know! I'm assuming now that when your traveling the world and someone disparages him, you defend him correct. Because he IS your president.

You're gonna need to refine your definition of "gone to war in Syria" then.

I'm not the one that has to define anything about going to war in Syria because I didn't bring up the Syrian civil war. Hence the reason I was seeking clarification from the poster who did.

Not always.

Just saying.

Wow, talk about stating the obvious, lol. Thanks for this profound observation.

You are trying too hard again btw. But hey, at least your lapdog Meds is impressed.

I'm assuming now that when your traveling the world and someone disparages him, you defend him correct. Because he IS your president.

Nope, I don't defend his policies or a lot of his actions. And political, I oppose his agenda. Which Americans are allowed to do, since we don't live under a dictator.

That doesn't mean though he isn't my President though. I respect the office of the Presidency and he is the current President.

So Trump was getting money from the Russians? Or was it the other way around?

I'm not the one that has to define anything about going to war in Syria because I didn't bring up the Syrian civil war. Hence the reason I was seeking clarification from the poster who did.

Nope. You sought clarification about what he meant by babies. It is you that advanced the positive proposition that we have never gone to war in either in Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq.

If you mean your former President, what do you mean by "babies"? We have never gone to war in either Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq.

You sought clarification about what he meant by babies.

Yep, babies referring back to Syria and Libya in the context of a discussion about Bush and the Iraq war.

Again, I was seeking clarification. And you went off on some crazy rabbit chase as usual.

It is you that advanced the positive proposition that we have never gone to war in either in Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq.

I did and that is a true statement.

Anything else?

Yep, babies referring back to Syria and Libya in the context of a discussion about Bush and the Iraq war.

Again, I was seeking clarification. And you went off on some crazy rabbit chase as usual.

I did and that is a true statement.

Anything else?

And thus we are right back to my original statement.

If you advance the positive proposition (and assert that it is a true statement) that we have never gone to war in Syria or Libya like we have in Iraq, you would be well served in defining the terms in your own proposition.

Namely clarifying the very subjective term/measure "like".

Namely clarifying the very subjective term/measure "like".

lol, oh my goodness.

From Oxford:
like: having the same characteristic or qualities as; similar to; in the same way that; as

We did not go to war in Syria and Libya like we did in Iraq.

What next, I need to define "not" for you?:D

lol, oh my goodness.

Heck fire, I'm bored...I'll play along.

From Oxford:
like: having the same characteristic or qualities as; similar to; in the same way that; as

We did not go to war in Syria and Libya like we did in Iraq.

What next, I need to define "not" for you?:D

So no similarities in how we went to and are presently at war in Syria and how we did in Iraq.

None at all.

That is your proposition.

Which is clearly not accurate or truthful.

My proposition is simply what is has always been: We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq. A completely true and accurate statement.

Sit down counselor, you are floundering.

My proposition is simply what is has always been: We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya like we did in Iraq. A completely true and accurate statement.

Sit down counselor, you are floundering.

Using the definition of like you provided, this absolutely is your proposition.

So no similarities in how we went to and are presently at war in Syria and how we did in Iraq.

None at all.

Which is clearly not accurate or truthful.

The more you frantically tell people they are floundering or trying too hard, the more everyone realizes you are the one floundering and grasping at straws.

Keep yapping little puppy.

The more you frantically tell people they are floundering or trying too hard, the more everyone realizes you are the one floundering and grasping at straws.

lol...this coming from a poster who has engaged in similar action and who can't simply accept a true statement and move on.

But hey, you want to keep digging your hole...so be it...

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (like) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (in the same characteristic or quality as) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (similarly as) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (in the same way that) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (as) we did in Iraq.

All true and accurate statements.

lol...this coming from a poster who has engaged in similar action and who can't simply accept a true statement and move on.

But hey, you want to keep digging your hole...so be it...

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (like) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (in the same characteristic or quality as) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (similarly as) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (in the same way that) we did in Iraq.

We have never gone to war in Syria or Libya (as) we did in Iraq.

All true and accurate statements.

Nope.

Keep yapping though.

It's amusing.

Reactions: Medic007
I have conclusively established the falsity of your claim to anyone with a lick of sense.

lol, legend in your own mind huh? Hey, if it makes you feel better....

You are right, this is entertaining.

You don't know anything about me Meds. Be careful with making assumptions.
You're a borderline sociopath short-order cook, who is really shitty at predicting elections and NBA Northwest Division standings.

Just for clarification's sake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT