ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners - bring us more liberals from your board

Sorry @HighStickHarry, but I can’t get any of these boys to budge from their safe space. The guys I really wanted to see over here figuratively give you guys the middle finger.

Syberite43 would be a gem here. He doesn’t like whitey and he makes @Syskatine and @Pokeabear look like Bob Dole. JerimiahXYZ isn’t left or right... He’s in a different realm. OwenFieldDreams is your garden-variety warmist, with Jalapeño insults.

I suppose it would be too much to ask if any lefties from this board would go here (link) and offer an invite.

https://oklahoma.forums.rivals.com/...ielddreams-jeremiahxyz-brentwood-ou50.127053/

Sorry @HighStickHarry, but I can’t get any of these boys to budge from their safe space. The guys I really wanted to see over here figuratively give you guys the middle finger.

Syberite43 would be a gem here. He doesn’t like whitey and he makes @Syskatine and @Pokeabear look like Bob Dole. JerimiahXYZ isn’t left or right... He’s in a different realm. OwenFieldDreams is your garden-variety warmist, with Jalapeño insults.

I suppose it would be too much to ask if any lefties from this board would go here (link) and offer an invite.

https://oklahoma.forums.rivals.com/...ielddreams-jeremiahxyz-brentwood-ou50.127053/

A hate whitey would be perfect here. Lots of Nazis to talk to.

A hate whitey would be perfect here. Lots of Nazis to talk to.

And at least one camel jockey..

0-8.gif

Many apologists just aren't enthusiastic about making an appearance with a Republican in the White House. With Obama occupying the Oval Office, there was much more opportunity for incessant baseless racist charges. Not so much now with the current environment.

Even the apologist can see a much happier population currently. And how can one defend the misery of the eight Obama years? A bit tough. Oh sure, the white elitist, upper class and Samuel L. Jackson made off like bandits. But what of the East Cleveland grandmother who couldn't let grand kids play out on the sidewalk, for fear of drive by shooters? What about the union coal miners in NE Ohio and West Virginia?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT