ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners - bring us more liberals from your board

Oh dear what kind of home did you grow up in?
trailer-park-4302.jpg

Holy shit! I leave the board for 1 gawddamn day and not only has Sys been gifted a 56th asshole by HSH, but the sooner bros are spreading virally WHILE maintaining a higher avg entertainment value per poster than our own resident leftists.

All that's missing are a few of @okcpokefan12 's rage bombs. @Syskatine get in here and stir him up with some of your leftist thinking.

Holy shit! I leave the board for 1 gawddamn day and not only has Sys been gifted a 56th asshole by HSH, but the sooner bros are spreading virally WHILE maintaining a higher avg entertainment value per poster than our own resident leftists.

All that's missing are a few of @okcpokefan12 's rage bombs. @Syskatine get in here and stir him up with some of your leftist thinking.

Excuse me....

Leftist "thinking"

No rage just no reason to try to have a real conversation with those dumb ****s

Reactions: CBradSmith
yeah I saw that exchange; curiously not many of the others have made it yet but others keep popping in fortunately

Reactions: 22LR
This is kind of the MainBoard light. No telling people to drink bleach, KYS, or death videos. Nothing overly personal... otherwise, state your case and stand your ground.

FtWorth is a good guy. When he gets pushed to the limit, he goes full-teacher on you, you know... the kind of scolding where your face says "Yes Sir", but behind your back you're doing the wanking hand signal to your buddies.

Hello FtWorth. Good to see you.

FtWorth is a good guy. When he gets pushed to the limit, he goes full-teacher on you, you know... the kind of scolding where your face says "Yes Sir", but behind your back you're doing the wanking hand signal to your buddies.

Hello FtWorth. Good to see you.
My wife is a 3rd grade teacher. Yeah, I know.

But at least she is a tri-delt. So I have that going for me.

You guys actually invited BillyRay the racist to join the party?

I once saw a white guy state cold hard fact. "Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world." The left started screaming "racist" unmercifully.

I learned early, baseless racist charges is MO for the left. I've seen our good brother BillyRay take a hit or two at SS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT