ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners - bring us more liberals from your board

FtWorth is a good guy. When he gets pushed to the limit, he goes full-teacher on you, you know... the kind of scolding where your face says "Yes Sir", but behind your back you're doing the wanking hand signal to your buddies.

Hello FtWorth. Good to see you.
What's "wanking"?;):eek:

Your analysis is spot on. Funny but accurate.

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
Hi guys I'm yankees03 and I'm new to this whole message board/internet thing. Ive had a flip phone the past 15 years. You guys seem like a nice bunch of boys who are very respectful and open to all opinions. I like that. I'm sure you will welcome me with open arms.

"N e i d e r m e y e r ...."

9zlvx3t0rhl21.jpg

Hi guys I'm yankees03 and I'm new to this whole message board/internet thing. Ive had a flip phone the past 15 years. You guys seem like a nice bunch of boys who are very respectful and open to all opinions. I like that. I'm sure you will welcome me with open arms.
Welcome. We are very appreciative of Al Gore’s efforts in inventing the internet. Glad you signed up. Do you have a dial up modem?

Yes. Well he was talked about day and night. I'd say he is a legend. Someone invite Sooner mike

While the Schiff and Nadler led House loonies shout in unison, "lock him up" in reference to AG Barr, Barr assigns federal prosecutor Durham to probe the origins of the Russian collusion investigation. The day of reckoning is approaching for the Dems. Almost feel sorry for Comey...almost!

Where did the sooners go? My cheap likes have dried up.
Fitty doesn't wake up until 6 pm. iasooner has a real job. 22LR has a hot wife and way too much money to spend all day on here. K2C is probably tending to his ant farm. Yankees03 is trying to find barkingwater. fortworth teaches people during the day and fights crime in a rubber suit at night. Sunburnt is trying to figure out how to get a photo ID. BillyRay is probably in jail. Mister Moses is probably tied up in someone's basement and getting tortured. If I missed anyone it's because they probably aren't memorable.

Fitty doesn't wake up until 6 pm. iasooner has a real job. 22LR has a hot wife and way too much money to spend all day on here. K2C is probably tending to his ant farm. Yankees03 is trying to find barkingwater. fortworth teaches people during the day and fights crime in a rubber suit at night. Sunburnt is trying to figure out how to get a photo ID. BillyRay is probably in jail. Mister Moses is probably tied up in someone's basement and getting tortured. If I missed anyone it's because they probably aren't memorable.
Eh, right after the paternity test, Dad said a little of me goes a long way.
Of course, the appeal hurt the worst though.
:)

Ambidextrous and ambipedal OU soph granddaughter is home for the summer. Day before yesterday, she spent most of the day on the phone with OU transfer redshirt junior WR Spenser Jones while he drove home to Nashville for a few days before summer conditioning starts. Spenser said he needed her to keep him awake for the long drive.

Ambidexterity is not genetic. Granddaughter did not get this gift from me. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors. This condition is ultra rare in females. More females are left handed than males.

It was April 24 when I renewed my driver license all by myself. It is acceptable for voting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT