ADVERTISEMENT

Solidarity my brothers

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Only a handful of peeps on here are now considered fully vaccinated (gene therapied)

According to the demonic POS CDC.

I hope the majority stays "unvaccinated"- the experimentals do not stop transmission and harm your immune systems.

Solidarity - stop taking their shots and stop taking their tests. I can talk the talk as I have not taken one test nor one shot. Will admit I have my own businesses so it's way easier for me and others to do this.

Just saying I think the people are tired of it all and have figured out it's not: "hey if we listen to them it'll end".......people now are understanding" if we keep complying it'll keep going"

No. Just explain it to me. How does rna change dna? I breathlessly await your response … behind this spit shield.
Did I say it changed DNA? If you ask MOST experts they call it what it is- gene therapy. It damn sure isn't a vaccine

Sources?

Andrew Kaufman
Kari Madej
Dr Bowman (Houston)
Dale Bigtree
Jane Ruby
Shari Tenpenny
Peter Navarro
Bryan Ardis
All of the front line doctors
Et al et al et al

So you with me Cowturd? Solidarity? Put an end to the BS? Or is it too late- you've already had your third failed
Shot- err " boosta"?

define gene therapy and I’ll be happy to continue this.

but first tell me how Jean Ramirez died

define gene therapy and I’ll be happy to continue this.

but first tell me how Jean Ramirez died
The replacement the of genes with engineered ones

Introducing a new Or
Modified gene into the cells

Im sure you can look up the definition?

Solidarity Cowturd💪

So we can agree then that the vaccines aren’t gene thereby - by your own admission.

How did Jean Ramirez die?

@Corndog2021 lecturing all of his solidarity brothers.

3731.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: my_2cents
@Corndog2021 lecturing all of his solidarity brothers.

3731.jpg
Man when weak posters have nothing ...they keep posting the same photo lol

How about taking that Remdesivir chickenshit 22? You taking? I will go first....hell no I won't take the 50 Percent lethal Fauci drug....you're turn- it's ok go ahead

[/QUOTE

As I've stated I think there's a group I'm in that didn't take any, some that took the two Shots plus booster or two and keep going, and then the majority on the board that took the first two and have tapped out- so the majority and my group are the heavy majority now (the no more cadre) so we are all considered unvaxxed and socially deplorable!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT