ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

What an inept job Most republicans everywhere did. We knew dims are just corrupt and evil- but my gosh the GOP. The establishment on both sides are just horrible horrible sold out POS. New party or have to get decent people in a hurry in. Trump spoke out against a new party while many were ready. Of course the 2 party system like George Carlin says is just optics to think we have a say- big money controls all

In early 2020, I watched some NASA scientists tell me we're in a soar minimum. Since, record snowfall in the northeast, record cold all across Texas with 246 dead and 2020 saw Denver's earliest freeze. YouTube took the NASA videos down around mid 2020.

Will YouTube take down any videos pertaining to ballot harvesting in Maricopa County?

I listened to every word of the forensic lead giving his report. He told me of 40,000 anomalies and 17,000 duplicates in Maricopa County. I can't find it now. How many in the whole state?

Reactions: Corndog2021
That is obvious voter fraud. The military doesn't vote overwhelmingly Democrat.
The military is probably 60 40 republican voter, but if you throw in a libertarian candidate it may go 35 35 30 RLD.

I was running the numbers on Georgia as they were coming in during the last election. Everytime I did them with the military vote added in, as they are last to be counted, Trump won.

In Georgia's defense I didn't have fully accurate data, and it was hard to tell what they were counting while they were counting it. I can't discount that the data I was using was inaccurate, and reported correctly. The data I was using was from thier election boards web site, but that has since been questioned as to accuracy. The reports for what they were counting had to come from journalist sources and again are not reliable.

The Trump campaign was always going to be up against this kind of evidence in court all of which would be inadmissible. The problem with calling foul in the election and taking the evidence to court is that the evidence you are presenting is automatically presented as faulty because it was wrong to begin with and you can't prove one way or the other with faulty data. Inadmissible.

Trump campaign was saying look at all the faulty data. Yup there is a lot of faulty data. Can you now present evidence of what the correct data should be? The answer will always be no as the data was faulty from the start. Inadmissible.

We know that Biden is illegitimate. The experientment doesn't get the results that you get without it being faulty. Prove it with faulty data. Your in a loop. Its impossible to accomolish. Inadmissible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway is eye popping. Trump won Georgia.

Unrelated, the Republicans later likely won Senate seats in the special election. At the very least, one seat. Stacey had her 1.2 million mail-ins in hand and was stupid enough to shout it to the world.

After a Christmas visit, RNC grandson went back to DC. He knew it was pointless to return to Georgia for the January special election. The fix was in.

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT