ADVERTISEMENT

You clot shotters had enough proof or

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Yalls cognitive dissonance going to keep being in over drive? It's the clot shotted that are getting the Coof. We tried and tried to tell you the shots hurt your immune systems and y'all will catch everything under the moon after. Stop taking them and please do not give to your kids.

Yalls cognitive dissonance going to keep being in over drive? It's the clot shotted that are getting the Coof. We tried and tried to tell you the shots hurt your immune systems and y'all will catch everything under the moon after. Stop taking them and please do not give to your kids.

you’re an idiot

you’re an idiot
Guess that one is a no? Y'all let everyone know when y'all have had enough- then the tyrant will stop giving them to our kiddos. Until then they going to keep taking the taxpayers' money and harming as many as they can.

And I'm not the idiot taking the
Demons' shots hoss.

Guess that one is a no? Y'all let everyone know when y'all have had enough- then the tyrant will stop giving them to our kiddos. Until then they going to keep taking the taxpayers' money and harming as many as they can.

And I'm not the idiot taking the
Demons' shots hoss.
When does the microchip surveillance begin??? Lol

If the vaccine does not protect a person from contracted the virus, as we were told, and the current strain seems to have similar symptoms as a cold, why the big push for everyone to fully vaccinated, including continually taking boosters?

How much is enough? Or should I say too much.
Unreal to watch this happening - when they have zero chance of dying from this bug.

Already has in other countries- wow you thought you could throw that out and make a funny?! You are talking the one the govt
Inserts?
Do you get regular shipments of new tinfoil hats…or do you wear the same one over and over again as you drivel on???

If the vaccine does not protect a person from contracted the virus, as we were told, and the current strain seems to have similar symptoms as a cold, why the big push for everyone to fully vaccinated, including continually taking boosters?
Because, “thinking man”……ask ER doctors across the country how many severely ill patients are coming in vaccinated 🧐

you make this too easy, you know that?

Because, “thinking man”……ask ER doctors across the country how many severely ill patients are coming in vaccinated 🧐

you make this too easy, you know that?
From my understanding there are just as many vaccinated severely ill people coming into the ER as there are unvaccinated. My source, a local ER doctor that is a good friend. He is pissed off so many people are flooding the ER not experiencing severe symptoms but are flooding the ER due to testing positive for COVID.

Reactions: Corndog2021
From my understanding there are just as many vaccinated severely ill people coming into the ER as there are unvaccinated. My source, a local ER doctor that is a good friend. He is pissed off so many people are flooding the ER not experiencing severe symptoms but are flooding the ER due to testing positive for COVID.

A 10-second Google or DuckDuckGo or whatever you have you would tell you your “understanding” is anything but. Cmon man lol

News articles of ER doctors treating the unvaccinated in droves. Your locally-sourced anecdotal evidence aside

A 10-second Google or DuckDuckGo or whatever you have you would tell you your “understanding” is anything but. Cmon man lol

News articles of ER doctors treating the unvaccinated in droves. Your locally-sourced anecdotal evidence aside
Please forgive me here but the MSM has proven to be nothing but propaganda and as such is untrustworthy.

Yeah- trust in google and tv- big Harma loves you guys

Please forgive me here but the MSM has proven to be nothing but propaganda and as such is untrustworthy.
Are the voices of ER doctors themselves nothing but propaganda and as such untrustworthy? Are they lying to the news sources who are quoting them???

cmon man lol

Yeah- trust in google and tv- big Harma loves you guys

Are ER doctors across the country lying to us??
Ooo tinfoil hats- just so original. Cmon guy really? You're going to show up and throw out that 4 year old rhetoric?

Are you smarter than a 4-year-old? Opinions already varied on this board before I got back lol…at least you have @Sunburnt Indian IQ test on your rooting side hahahahahahaha

Are the voices of ER doctors themselves nothing but propaganda and as such untrustworthy? Are they lying to the news sources who are quoting them???

cmon man lol
Have no idea but I do know for a fact left wing journalist lie their ass off on a daily basis.

I have noticed you are avoiding the fact we were told the vaccine would prevent people from infection yet even according to your trusted media, vaccinated people are becoming infected with the virus. I'm sorry but when people, especially government lie I start questioning everything. Oh, and I have taken both doses of the Moderna vaccine so you can't accuse me of being anti-vaccine. I did so reluctantly after several long discussions with my doctor, not because government said a damn thing. If anything, government has convinced me I made a huge mistake taking the vaccine.
On another note, if the vaccine is the solution what difference does it make if others are not vaccinated? Those that are vaccinated are supposedly protected and the unvaccinated will die off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corndog2021
Have no idea but I do know for a fact left wing journalist lie their ass off on a daily basis.

I have noticed you are avoiding the fact we were told the vaccine would prevent people from infection yet even according to your trusted media, vaccinated people are becoming infected with the virus. I'm sorry but when people, especially government lie I start questioning everything. Oh, and I have taken both doses of the Moderna vaccine so you can't accuse me of being anti-vaccine. I did so reluctantly after several long discussions with my doctor, not because government said a damn thing. If anything, government has convinced me I made a huge mistake taking the vaccine.
On another note, if the vaccine is the solution what difference does it make if others are not vaccinated? Those that are vaccinated are supposedly protected and the unvaccinated will die off.
So your distrust of government precludes the advice of your doctor so much so that you feign regret? Baloney lol

you’re quite happy to be “microchipped” and injected with “aborted babies” or whatever Qorndog theory is put out there by your trusty right wing nut jobs…and you know it lol

So your distrust of government precludes the advice of your doctor so much so that you feign regret? Baloney lol

you’re quite happy to be “microchipped” and injected with “aborted babies” or whatever Qorndog theory is put out there by your trusty right wing nut jobs…and you know it lol
I distrust the media and the government, too much evidence to support both are corrupt. Anyone that trust either is a naive idiot.

I distrust the media and the government, too much evidence to support both are corrupt. Anyone that trust either is a naive idiot.
I don’t have to trust the media or the government to be able to trust a vaccine lol.

That kind of conspiracy theory paranoia is exactly why your guy lost the White House.🤷‍♂️

Are ER doctors across the country lying to us??

Are you smarter than a 4-year-old? Opinions already varied on this board before I got back lol…at least you have @Sunburnt Indian IQ test on your rooting side hahahahahahaha
If things were truly as serious as “the ER doctors” would have us believe, bodies would be piling up in the streets. I have had my 2nd and last shot. No more. Chicom 19 is bullshit. Never should have locked down. Never should have had the useless mask mandates. To vax or not to vax should be completely discretionary. With hindsight, I wouldn’t have bothered with the first two shots.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT