ADVERTISEMENT

All you double jabbed...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Are considered "unvaxxed" just like us pure bloods...you didn't think they would keep the hammer down🤔

Now remember you will be considered unvaccinated until 14 days after your booster (you know..so if you die you won't be considered a "vax death")

i'm a triple, looking forward to #4
You be official then- I didn't know it was such a pleasure getting experimental
Shots guess I'm missing the boat.

And guess you weren't happy with your God Given immune system. Oh well I'm sure Gates and Fauchi are better than God- I know they
really are Caring people and want your best health...

Why do you regret it?
I really did it because my wife wanted me too. It was convenient, I was out of town and somewhere where they were giving them. In December 2019 I got really sick, I went to the doctor and they said they’d seen a lot of this but didn’t know what it was. When I got the shot in April of this year I had zero side effects and I actually got the shot at 2:45, waited until 3 o’clock for any reaction then went right back to work and up for work the next day. Don’t think I needed it.

Moderna jab II came March 28. 4 days later weight loss began. 209 pounds to 195 where I weigh today. Diarrhea for weeks. Fatigue. May 15 found the worst shingles my doctor has ever diagnosed. Sept. 15 diagnosed with some kind of neuralgia. Doctor tells me it might last 3 1/2 years.

Purple splotches linger from middle of the chest around the left to middle of the back. Constant itching and stiff skin.

Hillcrest ER says all stress test results normal. Ibuprofen helps chest pain.

I may resist any boosters. I've had no fun since the end of March.

You be official then- I didn't know it was such a pleasure getting experimental
Shots guess I'm missing the boat.

And guess you weren't happy with your God Given immune system. Oh well I'm sure Gates and Fauchi are better than God- I know they
really are Caring people and want your best health...

I tolerate your comments, however over the top and unfactual they may be, but you need to understand that some people may not have this god given immune system you speak of. I don't. It's been shut down by medication I take for other diseases. So, maybe you can understand why people get jabbed and your worldly comments can begin to include a bigger world than the one you think you know of. I've never had the plague (covid) and don't want to ever get it. I don't live in a cocoon (travel on airlines, rent cars, hotels, etc) so I'm definitely a possible candidate to catch it...and am going to do everything possible to protect myself from it...which includes getting jabbed. My choices are limited.

I tolerate your comments, however over the top and unfactual they may be, but you need to understand that some people may not have this god given immune system you speak of. I don't. It's been shut down by medication I take for other diseases. So, maybe you can understand why people get jabbed and your worldly comments can begin to include a bigger world than the one you think you know of. I've never had the plague (covid) and don't want to ever get it. I don't live in a cocoon (travel on airlines, rent cars, hotels, etc) so I'm definitely a possible candidate to catch it...and am going to do everything possible to protect myself from it...which includes getting jabbed. My choices are limited.
It is your choice brother - God speed To you For sure.

As always when I speak I just present the side that the media, big Harma and all its entities suppress/ censor etc. I feel strongly- not bc of my lab experiments- but bc of what thousands and thousands of doctors believe no one should take these shots. Sickens me that only the propaganda for the shots is allowed to be presented.

However if you already have a bad immune system you would sure have an argument to take Them over myself and others. Most doctors feel strongly about the healthy immune systems get damaged more with each shot- hoping yours has an opposite effect.

Again God speed hope we all stay healthy.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT