ADVERTISEMENT

Romney submits paper work to run for President

I thought this was a joke at first.
donald-trump-not-a-chance.gif

This turning into a giant field basically guarantees Trump wins. Which Romney doesn’t want…….dumb move.
Name a Republican you think Romney would want. I can’t think of one. Maybe Pence. I think he would prefer Biden. And I think he thinks like the Democrats that Trump is the only Republican Biden could beat, so if he can help get Trump the nomination he will.

Name a Republican you think Romney would want.
I would think Romney would probably support a number of the Republican candidates who have declared their candidacies. He would probably prefer most of them to Trump,.

The linked article is talking about him running for re-election to the Senate, not running for the presidential nomination. Romney has not filed paperwork to run for President.

Did any of you even read the article? @AC2020 clearly didn't.

None of us are willing to waste 5 seconds on pud Romney, so didn't click the link.
But you did. 🤣

Staggs went on to remind viewers that years ago, Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, “moved to Utah and told us what he’d fight for.” He played a video clip of Romney pledging to end illegal immigration, putting America “on a path to a balanced budget” and to “push back against federal overreach and to confirm judges who follow the Constitution.”

“The only thing I’ve seen [Romney] fight for are the establishment, wokeness, open borders, impeaching President Trump and putting us even deeper into debt,” Staggs remarked.

Who could've predicted dinesh would mislead someone with an alarmist title? Romney literally can't decide whether to run for reelection the Utah senate but "a big 2024 move" is teased, lol.

Conservative media can deceive you guys right up front and.you'll read it and go, "Yeah, that was fun, I want some more." Hell that dynamic put the national enquirer in every supermarket.aisle when I was.growing up. Dems would unfollow where you guys circulate the felon's tweets! We are different species.

The linked article is talking about him running for re-election to the Senate, not running for the presidential nomination. Romney has not filed paperwork to run for President.

Did any of you even read the article? @AC2020 clearly didn't.
Read? Huh? Hell why would they do that when they got a.m. radio and sound bytes? Isn't it a great.microcosm of conservative thought? Read a known, lying criminal's headline and run with it.

Isn't it a great.microcosm of conservative thought? Read a known, lying criminal's headline and run with it.
Yep, that is exactly what I thought too. This thread and even the responses to the tweet are a perfect microcosm of how many right-wingers act today. Anyone surprised this came from D'Souza? Nope.

Heck, all they really had to do was just read the title to the article itself. Yet, they couldn't even do that lol!

Reactions: davidallen

This turning into a giant field basically guarantees Trump wins. Which Romney doesn’t want…….dumb move.

Here's my 2 bits worth of thinking on this. Romney wants to clutter up the field to ensure a Trump win, not because he wants Trump to win the general but because his useless RINO ass thinks Trump won't win a general thereby ensuring that the milquetoast, gutless, spineless RINO's will still be able to put the "R" at the end of there worthless parasitic whore names, but they continue to act like concubines for the libs.

To me scum like Romney are a far greater threat to this country than say Chuck Schumer or AOC. They at least don't hide their intentions or thoughts, Romney & his ilk on the other hand say one thing but continually hand the libs victory after victory. That he voted for the ridiculously name "Inflation Reduction Act" alone shows his unfitness for office. What really perplexes me about this d-bag is that Utah has so many natural resources that could bring in billions of dollars to the state government, but Romney helps pass a green energy infested bill that continue to deny Utah the ability to use their natural resources while blighting the land with solar panels & wind turbines.

Hopefully he will get his ass kicked in the 2024 primary by this other dude who has rightfully shown light on the cockroach Romney.

Last edited:
Here's my 2 bits worth of thinking on this. Romney wants to clutter up the field to ensure a Trump win, not because he wants Trump to win the general but because his useless RINO ass thinks Trump won't win a general thereby ensuring that the milquetoast, gutless, spineless RINO's will still be able to put the "R" at the end of there worthless parasitic whore names, but they continue to act like concubines for the libs.

To me scum like Romney are a far greater threat to this country than say Chuck Schumer or AOC. They at least don't hide their intentions or thoughts, Romney & his ilk on the other hand say one thing but continually hand the libs victory after victory. That he voted for the ridiculously name "Inflation Reduction Act" alone shows his unfitness for office. What really perplexes me about this d-bag is that Utah has so many natural resources that could bring in billions of dollars to the state government, but Romney helps pass a green energy infested bill that continue to deny Utah the ability to use their natural resources while blighting the land with solar panels & wind turbines.

Hopefully he will get his ass kicked in the 2024 primary by this other dude who has rightfully shown light on the cockroach Romney.
Good glod.

Read? Huh? Hell why would they do that when they got a.m. radio and sound bytes? Isn't it a great.microcosm of conservative thought? Read a known, lying criminal's headline and run with it.
This must be your new Maddow inspired talking point. I keep seeing the slow go to this one. Horrible point to make as it completely deflects from the issue at hand. Biden fell on stage at the AF academy and again on AF1. Nope, irreverent, it was on AM radio. Japanese are attacking Pearl Harbor, nope irrelevant it was on AM radio. So what they are saying is we don't have an answer to your point.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
This must be your new Maddow inspired talking point. I keep seeing the slow go to this one. Horrible point to make as it completely deflects from the issue at hand. Biden fell on stage at the AF academy and again on AF1. Nope, irreverent, it was on AM radio. Japanese are attacking Pearl Harbor, nope irrelevant it was on AM radio. So what they are saying is we don't have an answer to your point.
Quick test question for you. Will Romney debate in Iowa?

• Haha
Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT