ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Obsession Per Ron DeSantis

I find it hard to believe you have no idea what a SARS report is, especially with them being in the news lately. If it is true you do not know that explains you denials.
Dude, I do. not. watch. conservative. media. How in the hell would I know what a SARS report is? LOL I GUARANTEE you've been all ginned up by conserative media about this. Can you point me to these damning SARS reports?

Dude, I do. not. watch. conservative. media. How in the hell would I know what a SARS report is? LOL I GUARANTEE you've been all ginned up by conserative media about this. Can you point me to these damning SARS reports?
That explains it, you have no idea what the Biden’s have been doing.
SARs is an acronym for Suspicious Activity Report. It’s a federal government requirement on banks that requires them to report potential money laundering. The Biden’s have well over 100 of them, which is a huge glaring red flag of illegal activity. I’ve had one filed and n me that was perfectly innocent and the they put me thru the ringer. I can’t imagine if I had over 100.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
That explains it, you have no idea what the Biden’s have been doing.
SARs is an acronym for Suspicious Activity Report. It’s a federal government requirement on banks that requires them to report potential money laundering. The Biden’s have well over 100 of them, which is a huge glaring red flag of illegal activity. I’ve had one filed and n me that was perfectly innocent and the they put me thru the ringer. I can’t imagine if I had over 100.
I've always thought there is something suspicious about you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT