ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Obsession Per Ron DeSantis

You don't sound too convincing.
It's almost like nobody's trying to convince the zombies their brains are hanging out, ya know?

F0sMwklXoAkFSQ4

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Completely ignorant of desantis to say that since we all know the lifers in dc were leaking, colluding and sabotaging trump from day one. Only an absolute idiot would say a Republican President was controlling those leftist career bureaucrats. It’s naive, Washington DC is 90% leftist who want the federal government to be bloated and one sided. He is going to fire 90% of the dc bureaucrats? Trump probably thought the same thing before he got in.
Its actually a good argument. Trump should have realized, long before 2020, that DC was a liberal cesspool and did more to clean house. Had he done so, then maybe the Hunter laptop doesn't get buried and Trump gets reelected. I don't think there is a Republican around who doesn't agree that Trump should have done a LOT more housecleaning while he was there.

Its actually a good argument. Trump should have realized, long before 2020, that DC was a liberal cesspool and did more to clean house. Had he done so, then maybe the Hunter laptop doesn't get buried and Trump gets reelected. I don't think there is a Republican around who doesn't agree that Trump should have done a LOT more housecleaning while he was there.
Not that I don't agree but how was Trump going to clean house with the pressure Democrats and the corrupt MSM put on Trump. Hell Democrats had a nuclear meltdown when he fired Comey, anyone here, including the slow 10 think Comey didn't deserve to be fired?
If Trump wins the 2024 election the first thing he needs to do is wipe out the top two tiers of leadership in both the DOJ and FBI. Then replace them with people who will enforce the laws equally and without political bias.

Not that I don't agree but how was Trump going to clean house with the pressure Democrats and the corrupt MSM put on Trump. Hell Democrats had a nuclear meltdown when he fired Comey, anyone here, including the slow 10 think Comey didn't deserve to be fired?
If Trump wins the 2024 election the first thing he needs to do is wipe out the top two tiers of leadership in both the DOJ and FBI. Then replace them with people who will enforce the laws equally and without political bias.
I'd add shake up military leadership.

Who are you going to replace them with? More federal government union employees who will always vote for the party that bloats their particular department $$$?

LOL no, no they aren't. Your right wing dumbassery and constant nitpicking doesn't count. It's like the whistleblower and secret evidence we were all just treated to -- you have nothing, so you try to blow up anything.

Biden hasn't done 1% of the corrupt shit Trump did daily and you were juuuuust fine with all of it.

Did those Saudi checks to Ivanka and Jared clear the bank? Crazy how you're all just fine with that.
But the recordings. If only they could find the recordings. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I don't know who this guy is, if he's guilty or a legit whistleblower but I do find this all to convenient for either side. Guy releases a very unfavorable video about Biden and now he indicted?
Whispers and dimms think they're slick.

TRUMP '24!

Who are you going to replace them with? More federal government union employees who will always vote for the party that bloats their particular department $$$?
I've stated before that if I was elected, I'd immediately initiate moves of most of the various DC departments to various spots around the country. Call it a de-centralization security measure, and putting the departments closer to the states and organizations they need to support. I mean it works for the FAA being in OKC. If you aren't immediately part of the president's cabinet, your office has zero need to be in DC. If the EPA were staffed with Montana Ranchers, they'd care a lot more about issues beyond what the latest DC lobbyist is pushing.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'd note his lesson was learned wasn't it. Seems a strange fight to avoid with the MSM given they fought him on everything anyway. When the WaPo was publishing stories in 2017 about those life-long civil servants who were fighting back against Trump from the inside, he should have known to fire EVERYONE.

And its clear by his statements, DeSantis isn't planning on making that same mistake.

But who left the Cocaine behind?
Has Brandon even said a single thing about it?

Imagine if the entire country was a gullible and dim as the MAGA core. We'd all be taking mandatory Russian within a year and probably gathering eggs to use for money.
Tell me again you do not believe and promote the Trump colluded with the Russians lies. Always a good time when you out yourself with your own words.

Tell me again you do not believe and promote the Trump colluded with the Russians lies. Always a good time when you out yourself with your own words.
That's a fact, proven multiple times over and over. Read the Mueller Report. Read about Manafort's income and how he got the RNC platform changed. Watch PUtin and Trump endorse each other. Watch what Trump said at Helsinki.

Tell me again you do not believe that Putin didn't try to help Trump get elected. Tell me he didn't openly endorse Trump, lol. Hillary was the pro-Putin guy..... but he endorsed Trump, lol. That's one of those "only to the cult" points that pretty much forecloses your argument to everyone but the cult.

That's a fact, proven multiple times over and over. Read the Mueller Report. Read about Manafort's income and how he got the RNC platform changed. Watch PUtin and Trump endorse each other. Watch what Trump said at Helsinki.

Tell me again you do not believe that Putin didn't try to help Trump get elected. Tell me he didn't openly endorse Trump, lol. Hillary was the pro-Putin guy..... but he endorsed Trump, lol. That's one of those "only to the cult" points that pretty much forecloses your argument to everyone but the cult.
LMAO, you are such an easily manipulated fool. The Russians have worked to influence and cause havoc in every election since the end of WWII, just like we do in every election in Russia or other foreign countries. Russia promoted Facebook ads for both Hillary and Trump during the election yet your only concern is about Trump? No bias there huh SYS.
Of course Trump and Putin talked kindly about each other in Helsinki, it's called foreign relations. Are you stupid enough to think after their meeting they would talk bad about each other. If you did you are a bigger moron than I think you are.
Strange you are concerned with Manafort's income, while you ignore the fact the Biden's have accepted millions from the CCP and other foreign entities for no other reason than selling influence. That's aiding and abetting our enemies which according the the Constitution is treason. Yet not a single word of outrage from you or any other easily manipulated useful idiot.
If you were consistent in your outrage you might could be taken seriously but you are not.

LMAO, you are such an easily manipulated fool. The Russians have worked to influence and cause havoc in every election since the end of WWII, just like we do in every election in Russia or other foreign countries. Russia promoted Facebook ads for both Hillary and Trump during the election yet your only concern is about Trump? No bias there huh SYS.
Of course Trump and Putin talked kindly about each other in Helsinki, it's called foreign relations. Are you stupid enough to think after their meeting they would talk bad about each other. If you did you are a bigger moron than I think you are.
Strange you are concerned with Manafort's income, while you ignore the fact the Biden's have accepted millions from the CCP and other foreign entities for no other reason than selling influence. That's aiding and abetting our enemies which according the the Constitution is treason. Yet not a single word of outrage from you or any other easily manipulated useful idiot.
If you were consistent in your outrage you might could be taken seriously but you are not.
QQ: how many US Presidential campaigns are you aware of who have shared internal polling and strategy docs with Russian disinformation actors? I'll take my answer off the air.

while you ignore the fact the Biden's have accepted millions from the CCP and other foreign entities for no other reason than selling influence.
Link?

So... accepting money from foreigners is bad for a president?

QQ: how many US Presidential campaigns are you aware of who have shared internal polling and strategy docs with Russian disinformation actors? I'll take my answer off the air.
Wow such hard hitting evidence. Manafort shared polling data with people he had business relationships with. Oh my god you broke the case. How much easier can you be manipulated?

Wow such hard hitting evidence. Manafort shared polling data with people he had business relationships with. Oh my god you broke the case. How much easier can you be manipulated?

LOL yeah, it is hard hitting evidence. You can try to ho-hum sharing polling data with "people he had business relationships with" but those people were Putin's stooges. He was a Putin guy and got the RNC to change the Ukraine policy in the republican platform.

• Haha

And of course, Manafort was Trump's campaign manager and a felon who went to prison, lol. The best people. Trump's such a shitty person, look who he surrounded himself with.

• Haha
LOL yeah, it is hard hitting evidence. You can try to ho-hum sharing polling data with "people he had business relationships with" but those people were Putin's stooges. He was a Putin guy and got the RNC to change the Ukraine policy in the republican platform.
What did sharing polling data do for Russia to help Trump?

Link?

So... accepting money from foreigners is bad for a president?
What did the Biden's do for that money? They have no business, they have no expertise, they have no reason for any of these countries or entities to give them millions of dollars. Care to answer that question or will you ignore it like you do everything else?

• Haha
What did the Biden's do for that money? They have no business, they have no expertise, they have no reason for any of these countries or entities to give them millions of dollars. Care to answer that question or will you ignore it like you do everything else?
Such an easy question: So... accepting money from foreigners is bad for a president?

And.... link?

Such an easy question: So... accepting money from foreigners is bad for a president?

And.... link?
I guess that would depend on what that money was for. Was it for legitimate business or selling influence. We've never had a President that was an international businessman before he became the President, all the others were politicians.

You don't need a link, it is well known House Republicans have SARs reports that the banks have filed on the Bidens.

• Haha
I guess that would depend on what that money was for. Was it for legitimate business or selling influence. We've never had a President that was an international businessman before he became the President, all the others were politicians.

You don't need a link, it is well known House Republicans have SARs reports that the banks have filed on the Bidens.
What's a SARs report? Can you point me to one?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT