ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Obsession Per Ron DeSantis

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Sunday accused Trump administration agencies of “colluding” with Big Tech to bury the Hunter Biden story in 2020 and criticized the former president for not firing those involved with the alleged collusion at the time.

“I look back at the Hunter Biden censorship, which was a huge, huge deal to happen in the 2020 election, and yet those were Donald Trump’s own agencies that were colluding with Big Tech. I would never allow that to happen. I would fire those people immediately,” DeSantis told Maria Bartiromo in an interview on Fox News’s “Sunday MorniSunday Morning Futures.

DeSantis accuses Trump administration of ‘colluding’ with big tech to bury Hunter Biden story in 2020

What say you @Ponca Dan, @OUSOONER67, or @2012Bearcat? Is DeSantis right or wrong?

I'd ask @AC2020 too but he would need to check with Elon Musk first.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Completely ignorant of desantis to say that since we all know the lifers in dc were leaking, colluding and sabotaging trump from day one. Only an absolute idiot would say a Republican President was controlling those leftist career bureaucrats. It’s naive, Washington DC is 90% leftist who want the federal government to be bloated and one sided. He is going to fire 90% of the dc bureaucrats? Trump probably thought the same thing before he got in.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Sunday accused Trump administration agencies of “colluding” with Big Tech to bury the Hunter Biden story in 2020 and criticized the former president for not firing those involved with the alleged collusion at the time.

“I look back at the Hunter Biden censorship, which was a huge, huge deal to happen in the 2020 election, and yet those were Donald Trump’s own agencies that were colluding with Big Tech. I would never allow that to happen. I would fire those people immediately,” DeSantis told Maria Bartiromo in an interview on Fox News’s “Sunday MorniSunday Morning Futures.

DeSantis accuses Trump administration of ‘colluding’ with big tech to bury Hunter Biden story in 2020

What say you @Ponca Dan, @OUSOONER67, or @2012Bearcat? Is DeSantis right or wrong?

Why are you trying to drag me into this conversation? I don’t give a flying fig leaf about DeSantis. I’m a Kennedy man.

Strange, for some reason I seem to recall Democrats telling us suspecting government was colluding with Big Tech was ridiculous.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
That Trump was trying to undermine the investigation of Russia Collusion which we know Cank concocted it out of thin air.
LOL I love this thread.

Ya'll have screamed about Hunter Biden for years and it's gotten you politcally exactly jack shit.

Then, ya'll spin this narrative that Putin and Trump weren't butt buddies and Putin didn't help him get elected. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we have video! The Mueller report, Manaforte, Helsinki, wikileaks, shaking down Zelensky.... all happened. You guys have failed miserably on getting any political traction outside of the toofless dumbshits.

• Haha
LOL I love this thread.

Ya'll have screamed about Hunter Biden for years and it's gotten you politcally exactly jack shit.

Then, ya'll spin this narrative that Putin and Trump weren't butt buddies and Putin didn't help him get elected. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we have video! The Mueller report, Manaforte, Helsinki, wikileaks, shaking down Zelensky.... all happened. You guys have failed miserably on getting any political traction outside of the toofless dumbshits.
Interesting perspective. You’ve been screaming about Donald Trump for years and it’s probably going to get you another four years of him as your president.

Interesting perspective. You’ve been screaming about Donald Trump for years and it’s probably going to get you another four years of him as your president.
Biden is the very thing Democrats have accused Trump of being. The interesting part is they either don't see it or they are more than willing to overlook it for their hold on power. I'll go with the later.

LOL I love this thread.

You seem unhinged. Hopefully you're "known to authorities".

Well, he got one term and has two criminal prosecutions under way.

Biden is the very thing Democrats have accused Trump of being. The interesting part is they either don't see it or they are more than willing to overlook it for their hold on power. I'll go with the later.
Maybe the dumbest take ever.

You seem unhinged. Hopefully you're "known to authorities".
I stand corrected.

Maybe the dumbest take ever.

Biden's are accused and highly suspected being owned by Chinese government. Were you are were you not outraged that Trump was accused and suspected of the same with Russia? If you were concerned about Trump wouldn't you be just as concerned about Biden? For some reason you don't have the same concerns with Biden as you did with Trump. Why is that?

Biden's are accused and highly suspected being owned by Chinese government. Were you are were you not outraged that Trump was accused and suspected of the same with Russia? If you were concerned about Trump wouldn't you be just as concerned about Biden? For some reason you don't have the same concerns with Biden as you did with Trump. Why is that?
LOL no, no they aren't. Your right wing dumbassery and constant nitpicking doesn't count. It's like the whistleblower and secret evidence we were all just treated to -- you have nothing, so you try to blow up anything.

Biden hasn't done 1% of the corrupt shit Trump did daily and you were juuuuust fine with all of it.

Did those Saudi checks to Ivanka and Jared clear the bank? Crazy how you're all just fine with that.

• Haha
LOL no, no they aren't. Your right wing dumbassery and constant nitpicking doesn't count. It's like the whistleblower and secret evidence we were all just treated to -- you have nothing, so you try to blow up anything.

Biden hasn't done 1% of the corrupt shit Trump did daily and you were juuuuust fine with all of it.

Did those Saudi checks to Ivanka and Jared clear the bank? Crazy how you're all just fine with that.
You sure about that? Chuck Grassley is not Adam Schiff but I will be sure to remind you of your position here when it all comes out for years to come.

I doesn't feel to me like he's been got. Did it feel to you like he'd been got when he admitted he was a criminal?

About par for a federal tax evasion case, I suppose.

I've always kind of marveled at how lightly truly dangerous white collar criminals are treated vs. some kid that robs $40 from a liquor store.

• Haha
About par for a federal tax evasion case, I suppose.

I've always kind of marveled at how lightly truly dangerous white collar criminals are treated vs. some kid that robs $40 from a liquor store.
This would be a textbook case as evidence of what marvels you, wouldn't you agree? Influence peddling being called tax evasion and sentenced to parole. Hunter got an especially sweet deal!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
LOL I love this thread.

Its called calling out the tards hypocrisy. You guys would give your left vagenis lip for Hunter to be one of Trumps kids.
Its really a hoot because Brandon and Hunter are everything you accused Trump of for 8 yrs. 🤣🤣🤣
Lets break it down.
1. Drugs and Hookers- Brandons Family
2. Quid Pro Quo- Brandon, hint there is video proof.
3. WW3- Yep Brandon is trying his best to do just that.
4. Russia Collusion- Yep Brandon. Cank pulled it out of her ass and yep Brandon and Otard knew about it.
5. Mentally unfit for office- Brandon again.
6. Weaponization of the DOJ- Brandon.
7. Dictator- Brandon.
8. Illegitimate kids- Brandons Family.
9. Water Sports- does showers with Daddy count?
10. Election Interference- Brandon, see number 6. Also trying to control Social Media to silence your opposition, see number 7.
I could go on and on. 🤣🤣🤣

This would be a textbook case as evidence of what marvels you, wouldn't you agree? Influence peddling being called tax evasion and sentenced to parole. Hunter got an especially sweet deal!

Well, It's kind of a non-sequitur to say he got a typical deal but also got an "especially sweet deal" but if you get like, a merit badge or something if I agree, then sure!

What does Trump have to do with any of this? If you are going to try and deflect at least be creative.

LOL have you moved on? I remember Trump raising hell about Hunter, I guess you're off Trump now and have someone else to obsess over?

Its called calling out the tards hypocrisy. You guys would give your left vagenis lip for Hunter to be one of Trumps kids.
Its really a hoot because Brandon and Hunter are everything you accused Trump of for 8 yrs. 🤣🤣🤣
Lets break it down.
1. Drugs and Hookers- Brandons Family
2. Quid Pro Quo- Brandon, hint there is video proof.
3. WW3- Yep Brandon is trying his best to do just that.
4. Russia Collusion- Yep Brandon. Cank pulled it out of her ass and yep Brandon and Otard knew about it
5. Mentally unfit for office- Brandon again.
6. Weaponization of the DOJ- Brandon.
7. Dictator- Brandon.
8. Illegitimate kids- Brandons Family.
9. Water Sports- does showers with Daddy count?
10. Election Interference- Brandon, see number 6. Also trying to control Social Media to silence your opposition, see number 7.
I could go on and on. 🤣🤣🤣
Oh, you could go on and on for two or three weeks, lol. I have no doubt

729: Sex workers - Melania and rampant rumors about Jill

730: Fraud payments: Trump had to reimburse his own students and Biden didn't have $3.82 at that ice cream stand.

Well, It's kind of a non-sequitur to say he got a typical deal but also got an "especially sweet deal" but if you get like, a merit badge or something if I agree, then sure!

LOL have you moved on? I remember Trump raising hell about Hunter, I guess you're off Trump now and have someone else to obsess over?
You should be raising hell about Hunter's and his families exploits just like you did with all the lies about Trump but since they are Democrats you are silent. Says it all about you.

You should be raising hell about Hunter's and his families exploits just like you did with all the lies about Trump but since they are Democrats you are silent. Says it all about you.
I actually did NOT do that. I did not pass along one single lie. You were fine with them ALL.

I also never got into the Saudi $$$ Trump scandal. What's the point in telling a zombie his brain is hanging out?

• Haha
I actually did NOT do that. I did not pass along one single lie. You were fine with them ALL.

I also never got into the Saudi $$$ Trump scandal. What's the point in telling a zombie his brain is hanging out?
It's ironic that the one scandal that actually has legs is the only scandal you "never got into."

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Oh, you could go on and on for two or three weeks, lol. I have no doubt

729: Sex workers - Melania and rampant rumors about Jill

730: Fraud payments: Trump had to reimburse his own students and Biden didn't have $3.82 at that ice cream stand.
Don't forget Pee Pee Tape. 🤣

F0s_XnEWIAU0IG4

It's ironic that the one scandal that actually has legs is the only scandal you "never got into."
LOL two of the other scandals got Trump impeached. One of them got his former campaign manager convicted and imprisoned. One got his lawyer(s) imprisoned. Others got them disbarred. Two of them got him criminally charged. The accumulation of them got him beat.

LOL two of the other scandals got Trump impeached. One of them got his former campaign manager convicted and imprisoned. One got his lawyer(s) imprisoned. Others got them disbarred. Two of them got him criminally charged. The accumulation of them got him beat.
And none of them were legitimate scandals. But Jared Kushner getting a billion dollar bankroll and then deciding to leave his government position, now that's a legitimate scandal. You concentrated on the penny ante crap that is standard issue government corruption by every politician everywhere.

And none of them were legitimate scandals. But Jared Kushner getting a billion dollar bankroll and then deciding to leave his government position, now that's a legitimate scandal. You concentrated on the penny ante crap that is standard issue government corruption by every politician everywhere.
Not defending Kushner here but if I remember correctly Trump and Kushner were out of office when that deal was struck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT