ADVERTISEMENT

Obama drops summer playlist for 2023

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Had no idea this mega-narcissistic flop eared Kenyan POS did this every year. My first thought was who the hell cares, my second thought was who the hell cares & my third thought was who the hell cares. Please tell the ex-first wookie to give you your testicles back fool.

Had no idea this mega-narcissistic flop eared Kenyan POS did this every year. My first thought was who the hell cares, my second thought was who the hell cares & my third thought was who the hell cares. Please tell the ex-first wookie to give you your testicles back fool.

Imagine being so triggered by something you repeatedly claim not to care about.

Posts like this only serve to reinforce the nuttiness of the right on this board.

carry on

Somebody cared enough to come running here and post all about it. Lol. That dude broke you.

Imagine being so triggered by something you repeatedly claim not to care about.

Posts like this only serve to reinforce the nuttiness of the right on this board.

carry on
look Barney, not Fife but the purple one. Triggered would be definitely the incorrect word. More like loathed & my beef with that idiot is the hutzpah that every summer the little bitch should publish a list of the music he is listening to. THE MOST OVERRATED president ever & really probably originated from a germinated kernel of corn from Jessie Jacksons turd.

Giant hypocrite jive talking clown who's narcissism, complete lack of awareness & eternal need for attention just boggles ones mind that an adult is so needy for adulation from the general public.

I just flat out don't like the eunuch or his hideous looking wife. That said at least the "nuts" on this board don't wish him a painful death nor will dance on his grave once he is gone. The quintessential difference between us "nuts" & you half-witted leftist.

That said at least the "nuts" on this board don't wish him a painful death nor will dance on his grave once he is gone. The quintessential difference between us "nuts" & you half-witted leftist.

mmmkay lol

1200px-Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg_2016_portrait.jpg

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT