ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News?

assume he's talking about Lockett's visit? I couldn't find anything else that's happened, but did notice that Daton was one of the first people to like it.
That makes no sense. Mat King must be a dumbass to tweet something like that over an official visit.

Do you know Willie? lol I agree it doesn't make much sense, but Willie is always tweeting random ridiculousness. It could 100% be something else, that was just the only thing I could find.
No I don't know him. When I saw the tweet I was afraid one of these wrestlers (who are kids) had been killed or something.

Reactions: JAY45
The last one we thought we would get from Colorado was Alirez. Seen a lot of oh he is ours. I seen a lot of that about Ridge Lovett too. What is going on with Merrill at this point? One of the best Seniors to not commit to wrestling yet. I hope he ends up with Okie State, but I really hope he makes the right decision for himself!!!!

J.J. McComas
Rin Sakamoto

Cody Merrill

Kaden Purler
Beau Hickman

LaDarion Lockett
Vince Bouzakis
Kollin Rath
William Henckel
Claudio (?) Torres
Kody Routledge

Daniel Cepeda (?)
Isaiah & Elijah Cortez (?)

Jax Forrest
Bo Bassett
Michael Mocco

Ignacio Villasenor

The last one we thought we would get from Colorado was Alirez. Seen a lot of oh he is ours. I seen a lot of that about Ridge Lovett too. What is going on with Merrill at this point? One of the best Seniors to not commit to wrestling yet. I hope he ends up with Okie State, but I really hope he makes the right decision for himself!!!!

you're getting him. Just a weird, weird family.

Reactions: AtownPoke
you're getting him. Just a weird, weird family.
What kind of weird? Just nerdy/strange or what?

Also have I been sleeping under a rock? I didn’t realize Wyatt was still wrestling? Looks like he’s entered in the Bill Farrell per Rokfin!

Kolter Burton
J.J. McComas
Rin Sakamoto
Cody Merrill

Kaden Purler
Beau Hickman

LaDarion Lockett
De'Alcapon Veazy
Kody Routledge
Daniel Cepeda
Vince Bouzakis
Kollin Rath
William Henckel
Claudio Torres
Isaiah & Elijah Cortez

Jax Forrest
Bo Bassett
Michael Mocco

Ignacio Villasenor

Last edited:
Reactions: osu2082
Could be missing something, but why does everyone think we have a decent shot at Bouzakis? Don’t think he will follow brother to Columbus?

Pardon my ignorance but what was the story with Jace Roller going to Mizzou? Did we not offer?
We did but we didn’t recruit him much. We treated him like he was a lock and didn’t work for it. Mizzou did. Coleman came in and tried to change that but it was too late.

J.J. McComas
Rin Sakamoto

Cody Merrill

Kaden Purler
Beau Hickman

LaDarion Lockett
Vince Bouzakis
Kollin Rath
William Henckel
Claudio (?) Torres
Kody Routledge

Daniel Cepeda (?)
Isaiah & Elijah Cortez (?)

Jax Forrest
Bo Bassett
Michael Mocco

Ignacio Villasenor
De'Alcapon Veazy,Lockett.Routledge ,Forrest,Mocco,Ignacio Maybe Cependa a little . Then portal 149-157-165

We did but we didn’t recruit him much. We treated him like he was a lock and didn’t work for it. Mizzou did. Coleman came in and tried to change that but it was too late.
He could not make the team for 3-4 years and he new that. We wish him luck but just wasn’t a fit and both party’s new this . You never know down the line Portal lol

I am biased and really like him and his family but he is a borderline high en national level guy that we are pushing for with every open spot.

I think he has a high ceiling but wasn’t a “A” recruit for us.

Reactions: AtownPoke and JAY45
I really like Jace Roller but his projected weight was likely the issue. He is a borderline high level recruit but sometimes you can’t just look at where they are currently and look at their trajectory and his is high IMO. He has made major jumps the past couple of years and appears to still be getting better. He has suffered injuries which set him back but he is someone I wanted to get and see where he goes. Mizz U is a great landing spot for him and I wish him all the best.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
He could not make the team for 3-4 years and he new that. We wish him luck but just wasn’t a fit and both party’s new this . You never know down the line Portal lol
Blair would know. It’s good that OSU would let potential recruits know their possibilities like that, I’m assuming they had that conversation

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
400572399_771569324999842_5156878971567141263_n.jpg

I am biased and really like him and his family but he is a borderline high en national level guy that we are pushing for with every open spot.

I think he has a high ceiling but wasn’t a “A” recruit for us.
I’m not saying he is or isn’t, I’m just relaying what I heard from Nic and Dan when it came to his recruitment.

I’m not saying he is or isn’t, I’m just relaying what I heard from Nic and Dan when it came to his recruitment.

They knew where they stood and the opportunity and challenges signing with OSU presented. There was some disappointment but no hard feelings.

Reactions: JAY45
Noticed he wrestled a tournament this summer registered with CWC so not too surprised. Another decent prospect at the middle weights.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT