ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News?

Yes he won a World Cadet title. Senior level wrestling may be a little different and there's a room full of senior level World and Olympic Champions waiting for him at Penn State. I'm not saying I want him to leave OK but he's a special talent and deserves the best training partners.
I don't think anyone is "waiting" on him at Penn St. They picked up PJ Duke who's #1 in their 2025 class and will likely be at or around the same weight as Lockett.

Yes he won a World Cadet title. Senior level wrestling may be a little different and there's a room full of senior level World and Olympic Champions waiting for him at Penn State. I'm not saying I want him to leave OK but he's a special talent and deserves the best training partners.
Wow!!🤣🤣🤣

Actually, I see what you’re saying but rational thought process is hard to have when one hates both Iowa and Penn state. And, I can’t stand either.

Actually, I see what you’re saying but rational thought process is hard to have when one hates both Iowa and Penn state. And, I can’t stand either.
Talented kid from a great family that has earned the right to have the best training partners and to train at the most successful RTC in the country. Just my opinion.

Penn State has five guys at his weiight Iowa has 5 to 6 guys in those two weights and Iowa would not know the first thing about teaching a guy with his athleticism and speed how to wrestle. Lol

Absolute not true sir!

Guys that come in with athleticism and speed get better at not having athleticism and speed! (see: Metcalf, Tsirtsis, Marion)

Absolute not true sir!

Guys that come in with athleticism and speed get better at not having athleticism and speed! (see: Metcalf, Tsirtsis, Marion)
Unless Iowa's teaching style changes drastically, it's a better program for guys that want to slow matches down with a physical tie-up style. That's why the VV move makes sense. Spencer Lee is the only Iowa wrestler in recent memory that broke this mold. This season may look different for Iowa since they have something like 7 transfers, but maybe not.

Kemerer
Unless Iowa's teaching style changes drastically, it's a better program for guys that want to slow matches down with a physical tie-up style. That's why the VV move makes sense. Spencer Lee is the only Iowa wrestler in recent memory that broke this mold. This season may look different for Iowa since they have something like 7 transfers, but maybe not.

Kemerer

Blair might know more than some of the morons on here think.
Did you ever think some people might like just giving Blair hell in fun? Actually respect what he brings to the board & messing with him at the same time? Maybe enjoy a message board & not be butt hurt all the damn time?

Did you ever think some people might like just giving Blair hell in fun? Actually respect what he brings to the board & messing with him at the same time? Maybe enjoy a message board & not be butt hurt all the damn time?
I enjoy this message board . I don’t think he knows you’re messing with him . Seems to me he might be the one person with some inside information.

Reactions: gyppoke and driad
I enjoy this message board . I don’t think he knows you’re messing with him . Seems to me he might be the one person with some inside information.

I mean he does know a few things, but he also has a schtick where he looks down on most posters before he realizes who he's giving a hard time.

It may be people are just returning his energy back to him.

Foreign guy? I’ve always wondered why we don’t bring in some Iranians, Russians, Azerbajans, etc. who want to come to the US.

Reactions: DavidHasselhoff
133-41 17-18 years old very very talented by the end of the week
I'm never going to be upset about positive recruiting news, but I will just say that I think the coaches might want to start thinking ahead and start going after some studs who can fill current and future holes in the lineup. If what Blair is says is true about the recruit then 133-141 roster wise is going to be a even bigger cluster

I'm never going to be upset about positive recruiting news, but I will just say that I think the coaches might want to start thinking ahead and start going after some studs who can fill current and future holes in the lineup. If what Blair is says is true about the recruit then 133-141 roster wise is going to be a even bigger cluster
Do you think Penn State worries about cluster you get the best kid let them figure it out nothing is given anymore you earn it May the best man win

Do you think Penn State worries about cluster you get the best kid let them figure it out nothing is given anymore you earn it May the best man win
Also, remember, we are in a situation where this young men has three years before he hast to think about Wrestling senior year of high school red shirt maybe even Olympic gear then wrestle

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Foreign guy? I’ve always wondered why we don’t bring in some Iranians, Russians, Azerbajans, etc. who want to come to the US.

Getting an immigration visa to the US from Russia or Iran is very difficult unless they claim asylum. Recall that the Iranian team was supposed to participate at the Bout at the Ballpark a couple of years ago and their visa was rejected.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Getting an immigration visa to the US from Russia or Iran is very difficult unless they claim asylum. Recall that the Iranian team was supposed to participate at the Bout at the Ballpark a couple of years ago and their visa was rejected.
Not too difficult from Japan though.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT