ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News?

I really like Roller and wish we would of got him. He's only getting better. Mizzu is a good fit for him.

That sounds more like it. Recruiting is tough to figure out. Sometimes I think the great family is an intangible that is occasionally overlooked.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
If you want me to I will agree you’re an asshole . I wasn’t going to say it until you wanted me to
93a221a9795c1d6e6408e50900aed8bc.jpg

Reactions: Dobsie
He had an offer but likely wasn’t much money and it’s a crowded weight. I’m biased and love his upside but understand the hesitancy on both sides.
2026 Flo top 100 wrestlers only has 2 Oklahoma kids on the list Joseph Jeter ranked 38th and he is currently at 138 pounds and Isaiah Jones rated 73 and is currently a 120. Lots of out of staters who could be recruited such as number 1 Jax Forrest a 126, number 2 Bo Bassett at 138, Colby Merrill rated 8th at 220, Michael Mocco rated 9th at 220 and Moses Mendoza rated 30th and listed at 126. 2026 could be a good year and these are just a few possible recruits that with my limited knowledge listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: osu2082
Kody Routledge took an official to Mizzou. They are trying to start a pipeline -- already have Steed, Walker & Roller.

Willie has Routledge as a 4 star, #30 overall in 2025.

2026 Flo top 100 wrestlers only has 2 Oklahoma kids on the list Joseph Jeter ranked 38th and he is currently at 138 pounds and Isaiah Jones rated 73 and is currently a 120. Lots of out of staters who could be recruited such as number 1 Jax Forrest a 126, number 2 Bo Bassett at 138, Colby Merrill rated 8th at 220, Michael Mocco rated 9th at 220 and Moses Mendoza rated 30th and listed at 126. 2026 could be a good year and these are just a few possible recruits that with my limited knowledge listed.
Flo big board has him 73rd. That’s without wrestling the season with broken wrist.

Is there a reason we aren’t getting an answer?
Probably because they do not want to end up with Top Secret Documents next to their corvette in the garage like the person they voted for!!!!! No reason other than to make themself feel more important because they know something we do not.

Reactions: mugwamp2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT