ADVERTISEMENT

Random clumsy republican lie.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018

EUd0NfeWAAAlWtw

Reactions: Oh Ess You
The Democrat impeachment charade distracted the entire government from accomplishing a number of things. Anyone that says differently is a political hack.

Trump said very clearly tonight that it didn’t affect him in any way as far as dealing with the current crisis. He said that his administration would not have done anything differently had the impeachment not happened.

Reactions: knoblock
The House on the other hand...

Go ahead and spin it to fit the narrative you, and your leaders, have been pushing, but he clearly said that the US would not have done anything differently. I understand that it is going to take some time to let it go. You guys have invested so much time and energy into convincing each other that people are dying because Congress impeached Biff. Keep spinning, brother!

Go ahead and spin it to fit the narrative you, and your leaders, have been pushing, but he clearly said that the US would not have done anything differently. I understand that it is going to take some time to let it go. You guys have invested so much time and energy into convincing each other that people are dying because Congress impeached Biff. Keep spinning, brother!

The Senate was locked down for the duration of the hearings. They couldn't even talk. Dems are trying to cover their asses on this, but America knows what was going on.

The Senate was locked down for the duration of the hearings. They couldn't even talk. Dems are trying to cover their asses on this, but America knows what was going on.

Spin it. Trump was very clear tonight. He shot your BS narrative full of holes. You hang on every word he says. Don’t start being selective now.

Reactions: Syskatine
Spin it. Trump was very clear tonight. He shot your BS narrative full of holes. You hang on every word he says. Don’t start being selective now.

Trump needs bipartisan help. Do you really think he's going to come after the Dems on this? There's nothing political about what going on with this pandemic. Tell that you your Coup d'etat Party. Get Trump! Your people politicize everything and put all their special interests first. The American voters see what's going on. It's disgusting.

Reactions: iasooner1
Trump needs bipartisan help. Do you really think he's going to come after the Dems on this? There's nothing political about what going on with this pandemic. Tell that you your Coup d'etat Party. Get Trump! Your people politicize everything and put all their special interests first. The American voters see what's going on. It's disgusting. It would help if you were well-read about current events from reliable sources.

Oh, so now Trump is covering for the Democrats missteps and protecting them and their decision to impeach him. Do you even hear yourself? Doesn’t the spinning make you dizzy?

Reactions: Syskatine

So it’s spin to suggest that Nancy’s stupid impeachment adventure was the wrong thing to be focused on? Interesting.

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner1
I can do this all day.

Great post. Thank you.

America knows the political stunt they pulled, and will try again, to overthrow this great president. America knows they will hold up another aid package to push their unrelated pork spending. The Dem leadership's concern for human lives is largely for show. Their consciences were seared long ago, not being bothered at all by killing unborn babies. So now all of a sudden, they care about Covid-19 victims? It's a lot of crocodile tears, which is exactly why Pelosi can tear up the State of the Union Address and hold up a spending bill because her extraneous progressive-bullshite projects are not included in the bill. These self-serving tapeworms are nothing short of evil.

Last edited:
Then you have morons like this guy. Nazi this Nazi that. Good grief they need a history lesson.

Oh, so now Trump is covering for the Democrats missteps and protecting them and their decision to impeach him. Do you even hear yourself? Doesn’t the spinning make you dizzy?

lol there's no penetrating it man. I mean they have a narrative for everything. Instantly self-contradictory, non sequitur, deceptive, frivolous narratives for everything.

In other words:

I can do this all day.

All day long. Night, too.

lol there's no penetrating it man. I mean they have a narrative for everything. Instantly self-contradictory, non sequitur, deceptive, frivolous narratives for everything.

In other words:

All day long. Night, too.

tapeworm

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT