ADVERTISEMENT

QANON

tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner1
@aliabedi

Is there a Washington DC establishment controlled by a plutocratic few, also nicknamed "the deep state"? Yes

Does that DC establishment (which also runs the national media) absolutely hate Trump and hate his "deplorable" supporters? Yes.

Is all this hate actually organized by a secret society with the intent to snuff out Trump and his supporters? I seriously doubt it. The left's relativism prohibits it. Leftists don't have the wisdom to organize something like this. They can't keep their yaps shut. Their "movement" is carried out by fragmented and decentralized protesters. They do it in a manic free-for-all, out in the open as madmen, as demon-possessed minions, waving their hammer and sickle, burning, looting, murdering - - with the funding and support of the leftist plutocrats. And they burn, loot and murder in THEIR OWN Democratic-controlled cities, which demonstrates how utterly insane and stupid they are.

QAnon and other conspiracy-theories, are put out there simply to make the left go REEEEEEEEEE. Mention one and they squeal like little piggies.

Last edited:
How many of you think there is some truth to this theory

LOL man you know how to swat a hornet's nest! Oh, none of them! They just parrot the same loony talking points.

Ask them about Cosmo Pizza. There's a few of them that were reeeeally talking that up, and after it blew up in their face you don't see it so much.

Ali believes in Russia collusion but here to spit fire at the q crowd.

Senate Intel report much? Mueller report much? Those are mirages - don't really count, I guess.

LOL man you know how to swat a hornet's nest! Oh, none of them! They just parrot the same loony talking points.

Ask them about Cosmo Pizza. There's a few of them that were reeeeally talking that up, and after it blew up in their face you don't see it so much.

Senate Intel report much? Mueller report much? Those are mirages - don't really count, I guess.

which one of those said trump colluded with Russia?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
How about this conspiracy theory:

Pakistan was so angry at being next door to a non-Islamic India that they had Saudi Arabia bankroll the Pakistan Nuclear Weapons program and traded parts, information, and resources with North Korea. And then they got so afraid that the United States would sweep in and seize/destroy them to prevent them from falling into terrorist hands, that the Pakistani government ordered them to be removed from safekeeping at bases and driven around the country?

Oh wait, that’s reality.

Neither. But Sys won't acknowledge that.

Sys doesn't care -- Sys can see our enemy supported him. He has kow-tow'd and kissed Putin's ass for years. Davidallen posted his love letter, for chrissakes. He turned his back on the kurds.

I remember when conservatives on this board were greatly invested in our military presence in Syria because we protected christians there. The instant Beth decides to pull out, nary a peep.

Help me out here.

What was it about @aliabedi's OP that triggered some of these responses? Was it something in the news these past couple of days I missed? The QAnon stuff has been around for years.

Aliabedi posts far worse flame-bait than this and doesn't get this kind of response. I thought this was a sincere question. I must be missing something.

Help me out here.

What was it about @aliabedi's OP that triggered some of these responses? Was it something in the news these past couple of days I missed? The QAnon stuff has been around for years.

Aliabedi posts far worse flame-bait than this and doesn't get this kind of response. I thought this was a sincere question. I must be missing something.
The question was asked by aliabedi, a known critic of DJT. And for some posters on this board that makes him a prime target for insult and ridicule from the get-go.

Wrong. He devolved into a basic troll and isn't worth a real response.
Maybe. Probably the best response to a troll would be no response at all. Some people on this board cannot resist the temptation to insult this particular troll. Which they’re free to do, of course they are. I was just giving my opinion of why they do so.

How about this conspiracy theory:

Pakistan was so angry at being next door to a non-Islamic India that they had Saudi Arabia bankroll the Pakistan Nuclear Weapons program and traded parts, information, and resources with North Korea. And then they got so afraid that the United States would sweep in and seize/destroy them to prevent them from falling into terrorist hands, that the Pakistani government ordered them to be removed from safekeeping at bases and driven around the country?

Oh wait, that’s reality.
Well atleast because of my presence on this board some of you are reading about Pakistan.
Actually I asked this question because I just read a lot of comments on QANON
specially after Trump congratulated some woman who won republican primary for congress. Apparently she is a supporter of this theory.I just wondered what you guys thought of it no ulterior motive.
ponca dan yes I criticize Trump because i have read more books about him than almost any president of the US including Nixon.
I have just finished reading Boltons and Mary Trumps books..Do read Mary Trumps book it is interesting

Reactions: Oh Ess You
Well atleast because of my presence on this board some of you are reading about Pakistan.
Actually I asked this question because I just read a lot of comments on QANON
specially after Trump congratulated some woman who won republican primary for congress. Apparently she is a supporter of this theory.I just wondered what you guys thought of it no ulterior motive.
ponca dan yes I criticize Trump because i have read more books about him than almost any president of the US including Nixon.
I have just finished reading Boltons and Mary Trumps books..Do read Mary Trumps book it is interesting

I for one never thought you had an ulterior motive when you asked the question. But let’s face it - be honest, now! - you have not been shy about criticizing Donald Trump. And as long as we’re being honest you have taken a shot or two at our country as well. So it should come as no surprise to you that the thinner-skinned Trump supporters would take extreme umbrage, and jump to conclusions you were attempting to troll them.

I appreciate you have a keen interest in America and it’s societal ills as evidenced by DJT and those that hate him. I would admit it is curious why you take such an interest, especially biographies of presidents. For me personally I’ve never been particularly interested in any of them. They all look alike to me. I would suggest you dive deeper into political philosophy rather than the immediate day to day nonsense politicians try to get us to focus on.

If you’re going to read about it I would suggest picking up a copy of Bertrand de Jouvenel’s book “On Power.” Or better yet Anthony Jasay’s magnificent tome, “The State.” I think you will find they are much more satisfying than “gotcha” books by people who will be forgotten ten minutes after their deaths. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I for one never thought you had an ulterior motive when you asked the question. But let’s face it - be honest, now! - you have not been shy about criticizing Donald Trump. And as long as we’re being honest you have taken a shot or two at our country as well. So it should come as no surprise to you that the thinner-skinned Trump supporters would take extreme umbrage, and jump to conclusions you were attempting to troll them.

I appreciate you have a keen interest in America and it’s societal ills as evidenced by DJT and those that hate him. I would admit it is curious why you take such an interest, especially biographies of presidents. For me personally I’ve never been particularly interested in any of them. They all look alike to me. I would suggest you dive deeper into political philosophy rather than the immediate day to day nonsense politicians try to get us to focus on.

If you’re going to read about it I would suggest picking up a copy of Bertrand de Jouvenel’s book “On Power.” Or better yet Anthony Jasay’s magnificent tome, “The State.” I think you will find they are much more satisfying than “gotcha” books by people who will be forgotten ten minutes after their deaths. Just my opinion.
Or maybe... he tell us which theory he's talking about and give us his opinion in his own words as a basis to kickstart the conversation.

Just a thought on how to frame a topic in a message board thread to illicit real responses.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Maybe. Probably the best response to a troll would be no response at all. Some people on this board cannot resist the temptation to insult this particular troll. Which they’re free to do, of course they are. I was just giving my opinion of why they do so.

That’s because the only purpose this board serves is to flex and rub people’s noses in their own shit. Well, that and to serve as a self indulgent soundboard for our narcissistic tendencies under the laughable pretense of discussion. Anyway, op is a doosh.

Or maybe... he tell us which theory he's talking about and give us his opinion in his own words as a basis to kickstart the conversation.

Just a thought on how to frame a topic in a message board thread to illicit real responses.
Yes, that would be preferable. But what he did is not significantly different from how many people on this board begin a thread, surely you would agree. Aliabedi has started plenty of shit-talk, but also has been the recipient of same. It seems to be the nature of this board. And I think most any outside observer would say there are plenty of Trump supporters on this board with paper thin skin.

Yes, that would be preferable. But what he did is not significantly different from how many people on this board begin a thread, surely you would agree. Aliabedi has started plenty of shit-talk, but also has been the recipient of same. It seems to be the nature of this board. And I think most any outside observer would say there are plenty of Trump supporters on this board with paper thin skin.
And I call and treat those others like trolls as well.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
That’s because the only purpose this board serves is to flex and rub people’s noses in their own shit. Well, that and to serve as a self indulgent soundboard for our narcissistic tendencies under the laughable pretense of discussion. Anyway, op is a doosh.

You follow Q?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT