ADVERTISEMENT

Isn't Santos the most perfect example of a modern Republican?

Anytime a Republican is exposed as a fraud, right-wingers on this board try their hardest to make it all about Biden and even the Clintons apparently.🤣🤣

Dang guys, just call this man what he is and say he should resign. Then move on.

You suck at reading.

And most everything else.

Congrats.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I want to believe we both agree it takes a certain personality type to become a successful politician, and one of the most important traits is to be an accomplished liar.

Agreed.

Santos is obviously a failure at that.

I don't know.... he got elected.
Trump wasn't very good at it either, although in his defense he had a media that was overzealous in playing the "gotcha" game with him.

He got elected. You're missing the point, here. Yes, it DOES work with Republicans! Their bullshit meter is either broken or they simply don't care. You don't see Mr. Ripleys winning democrat primaries. GOP attracts dishonest loons. "Why?" is the question.

Bill Clinton, on the other hand, was not only the most skillful liar I've ever seen,

Okay, agreed. I'd put him and Nixon in the same rarified air, with a couple hundred senators and corporate CEO's I've seen on squawkbox.

but he had the full protection of the journalism profession.

Inexplicable. Just pure fantasy. The media ripped his ass up one side and down the other. They beat the Whitewater drum, too, until it finally produced.... a blowjob. For all the pearl clutching over hounding a president, that you'd exclude Bill Clinton is amazing. He was hounded into lying about a blowjob of all things. They were investigating a failed real estate investment, btw. He lost money and republicans thought it needed investigated and the media fully supported it and was in a whitewater frenzy for YEARS.

The only real criticism he received came from Rush Limbaugh, but even Rush could not overcome the protection Clinton received

See above. That's just indefensible. You want that to be true, but it's objectively false. My god, Dan.
Call on Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden to resign first.

Both have lied multiple times about their history and record.

I know, I know. "That's different."

I know, I know, misrepresenting everything from your family, your mom, your heritage, your education, your employment, your ethnicity to millions of people is the same as claiming indian on a college app.

Out of curiosity, did you ever have moral or ethical development outside of right wing media? Like, a parent or sunday school teacher that taught principles outside of right wing politics?

Reactions: davidallen
And there it is.🤣🤣 More of the same from hypocritical right-wingers.
McCarthy still can't bring himslef to condemn it, LMFAO. They're such fvcking liars and chickenshits, lol. They have no bottom. They'll do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING to keep their political power, even if it's seating a pathological fraud.

Anytime a Republican is exposed as a fraud, right-wingers on this board try their hardest to make it all about Biden and even the Clintons apparently.🤣🤣

Dang guys, just call this man what he is and say he should resign. Then move on.
I don't know if this reply was aimed at me specifically, but since I'm the one who brought the Clintons into the conversation I assume it might have been. I have offered no defense of Santos of any kind, and in fact have said he should resign, he's a pathologival liar that has no business being involved in conducting the public's business. So now I'll follow your adive and move on.

Agreed.

I don't know.... he got elected.

He got elected. You're missing the point, here. Yes, it DOES work with Republicans! Their bullshit meter is either broken or they simply don't care. You don't see Mr. Ripleys winning democrat primaries. GOP attracts dishonest loons. "Why?" is the question.

Okay, agreed. I'd put him and Nixon in the same rarified air, with a couple hundred senators and corporate CEO's I've seen on squawkbox.

Inexplicable. Just pure fantasy. The media ripped his ass up one side and down the other. They beat the Whitewater drum, too, until it finally produced.... a blowjob. For all the pearl clutching over hounding a president, that you'd exclude Bill Clinton is amazing. He was hounded into lying about a blowjob of all things. They were investigating a failed real estate investment, btw. He lost money and republicans thought it needed investigated and the media fully supported it and was in a whitewater frenzy for YEARS.

See above. That's just indefensible. You want that to be true, but it's objectively false. My god, Dan.

I know, I know, misrepresenting everything from your family, your mom, your heritage, your education, your employment, your ethnicity to millions of people is the same as claiming indian on a college app.

Out of curiosity, did you ever have moral or ethical development outside of right wing media? Like, a parent or sunday school teacher that taught principles outside of right wing politics?
Santos got elected, but it wasn't until after the election that he got caught, and the fury against him from Republicans as well as Democrats is overpowering. Surely you don't think the voters would reelect him today. Bill Clinton (and Hillary later down the road) never faced the fury from both sides of the aisle to this degree.

Trump was not reelected, the voters rejected his entire persona, the lying included.

Nixon was a crook who rightfully was called out for years. He got drummed out of office (deservedly so) in no small part because no Republican would stand and defend him. That was not the same with Clinton.

We must reside in different universes. Any notion that the MSM ripped Clinton can only come from fantasyland.

As a general rule Republican politicians are liars. The same is true about Democrats. The only dispute we have with each other is over the degree of the lying. In my lifetime no politician of either party can approach the level of pure lies coming from either Clinton. The difference between those two, as far as public perception is concerned, is Hillary was a revolting personality and everyone - even her supporters - knew it, while Bill was a generally loved personality by his supporters. That probably is why Bill won twice and Hillary was sent packing every time she took her shot.

I don't know what fate awaits Santos, but it will surprise me if he takes a seat in the House, and if he does there may be a recall petition, and if that fails I doubt he'll get renominated in two years, much less reelected.

Santos got elected, but it wasn't until after the election that he got caught, and the fury against him from Republicans as well as Democrats is overpowering. Surely you don't think the voters would reelect him today.
Yes, that's the thesis of this post. No, the fury from Republicans is NOT overpowering, they're whatabouting it.

He knew full well where he could obtain legitimacy. A local newspaper fully disclosed he was a fraud. It didn't matter to republicans.

Bill Clinton (and Hillary later down the road) never faced the fury from both sides of the aisle to this degree.

Yes, Dan. The entire Whitewater deal was a feeding frenzy. It went on and on and the media fanned it until they discovered a blowjob and the country finally got sick of it ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Yes, that's the thesis of this post. No, the fury from Republicans is NOT overpowering, they're whatabouting it.

He knew full well where he could obtain legitimacy. A local newspaper fully disclosed he was a fraud. It didn't matter to republicans.

Yes, Dan. The entire Whitewater deal was a feeding frenzy. It went on and on and the media fanned it until they discovered a blowjob and the country finally got sick of it ALL.
Okay, you can have the last word, I've said all I have to say about it.

The real story is GOP's attemps to whatabout and defend it, lol. IT's like watching an entire school of fish flopping on the bank.
I'm not defending it.

Santos is a scumbag liar.

The difference is, so many of your Dem icons are so immersed in dishonesty and lying that you don't even bat an eye to it.

Heck I'm so used to Liz Warren and Joe Biden's distorting and misrepresenting their history that I don't even bat an eye to it.

Reactions: GoPokes43
And there it is.🤣🤣 More of the same from hypocritical right-wingers.
Shocked Snow White GIF by Travis

I'm not defending it.

Santos is a scumbag liar.

The difference is, so many of your Dem icons are so immersed in dishonesty and lying that you don't even bat an eye to it.

Heck I'm so used to Liz Warren and Joe Biden's distorting and misrepresenting their history that I don't even bat an eye to it.

You're really looking for equivalence and there just isn't any. Elizabeth warren said she was Cherokee to get into law school or something. This guy fabricated EVERYTHING.

Edit: I can't believe I am citing him, but like Dan said, all politicians lie.

• Haha
Your thread title makes no sense. There are no degrees of perfect. You either are or you aren’t.
There are degrees of trash, especially in the Republican party. The electorate did not know he was lying. Few did and his opponent was not able to raise the money from Russians like Santos did.

Edit: I can't believe I am citing him, but like Dan said, all politicians lie.
I won't disagree that politicians embellish or withhold the complete truth sometimes. Heck, most people do this, not just politicians.

But what Santos did is on a whole other level. This guy literally created a fake life.

I haven't seen you asking for any of the habitial liars on the Democrat side resign for office, why should Republican voters be any different?

I won't disagree that politicians embellish or withhold the complete truth sometimes. Heck, most people do this, not just politicians.

But what Santos did is on a whole other level. This guy literally created a fake life.
Kind of like a fake story to impeach a President?

Reactions: AC2020
I haven't seen you asking for any of the habitial liars on the Democrat side resign for office, why should Republican voters be any different?
It's called being consistent. And not having faux outrage and double standards all the time.

This is just like the Walker debacle for you right-wingers.

It's called being consistent. And not having faux outrage and double standards all the time.

This is just like the Walker debacle for you right-wingers.

Would you like me to tell you what “consistent“ means?

You obviously have a different definition than the rest of us.

There are degrees of trash, especially in the Republican party. The electorate did not know he was lying. Few did and his opponent was not able to raise the money from Russians like Santos did.
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

Again, what fake story was Trump impeached for? Your inability to answer this simple question, once again, says it all about you.
Russian Collusion, Steel Dossier, Ukraine call, you name it. All based on lies and of course feelings.

Reactions: AC2020
Sure, go ahead. Show me where I've been inconsistent as it relates to the Santos story.

Start here. Have I called on Santos to resign?

Also your inconsistency can’t be restrained to Santos.

It knows no bounds.
I'm still waiting on you to show where I've been inconsistent on this Santos story? Or even where I have personally called on Santos to resign?

Don't try to change the conversation btw.

• Haha
I'm still waiting on you to show where I've been inconsistent on this Santos story? Where I have personally called on Santos to resign?

Don't try to change the conversation btw.

Do you have a learning disability?

Rhetorical.

Do you have a learning disability?

Rhetorical.
Why do you always ask this of another poster when your nonsense is exposed?

Again, show where I've been inconsistent on this Santos story? Or even where I have personally called on Santos to resign?

Or don't and keep flailing like you are always reduced to.

• Haha
Why do you always ask this of another poster when your nonsense is exposed?

Again, show where I've been inconsistent on this Santos story? Or even where I have personally called on Santos to resign?

Or don't and keep flailing like you are always reduced to.

Scroll up, dipshit.

Scroll up, dipshit.
I have and you have yet to answer either of my questions. Your quote of my previous post was a fail because I didn't personally call for Santos to resign in that post. If you see some inconsistency in that post, explain what it is. Yes, you know, actually make a point for once minus your flailing.

Do you have a learning disability?🤣🤣

I have and you have yet to answer either of my questions. Your quote of my previous post was a fail because I didn't personally call for Santos to resign in that post. If you see some inconsistency in that post, explain what it is. Yes, you know, actually make a point for once minus your flailing.

Do you have a learning disability?🤣🤣

This is why it was rhetorical.

You actually think this is an intelligent rebuttal.

Bless your heart..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT