ADVERTISEMENT

Isn't Santos the most perfect example of a modern Republican?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dude gets elected after totally fabricating his education, family, where he worked, where he had been, and they KNEW and elected a charlatan, lol. In the modern republican party now the truth is about as relevant as how someone likes their tea. Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie and the sheep don't care or notice.

Dude gets elected after totally fabricating his education, family, where he worked, where he had been, and they KNEW and elected a charlatan, lol. In the modern republican party now the truth is about as relevant as how someone likes their tea. Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie and the sheep don't care or notice.

Ha! I saw this at 4:00 am. Right away I thought, Sys will be all over this. 8 hours later, you finally rolled out of bed, hung over, and checked the headlines. You never disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: squeak
211118104238-02-elizabeth-warren-0928.jpg

It just shows how incredibly bad his Democrat opponent must have been if the voters knew how bad Santos was but voted for him anyway.

Your thread title makes no sense. There are no degrees of perfect. You either are or you aren’t.

Do you think he should resign? Any Republican on this board would have already reeeeeeeeeeee’d like a whiny toddler at the moment this came out if he were a Dem….sooooo….

yes/no?
Well, I’m not a Republican but I would encourage him to resign and seek help. The guy obviously has mental issues that need resolving before being given keys to help navigate the country.

Sounds just like a Democrat to me. Meh

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It just shows how incredibly bad his Democrat opponent must have been if the voters knew how bad Santos was but voted for him anyway.

He wasn't that bad, he just wasn't in the cult! They'll take someone that literally lies about everything but his name.

Fire them all.

You'd think that guy would be done and he lied about his military record, as did Dumbya. I thought that was pretty bad. Biden plagiarized stuff back in the 80's when he ran for POTUS. That ended his campaign back then.

This Santos guy just made it ALL up. The only think he was truthful about was liking dick from the sound of it. And everyone knows it and the republicans are like, "Yeah, he'll do."

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
He wasn't that bad, he just wasn't in the cult! They'll take someone that literally lies about everything but his name.

You'd think that guy would be done and he lied about his military record, as did Dumbya. I thought that was pretty bad. Biden plagiarized stuff back in the 80's when he ran for POTUS. That ended his campaign back then.

This Santos guy just made it ALL up. The only think he was truthful about was liking dick from the sound of it. And everyone knows it and the republicans are like, "Yeah, he'll do."
You sound hoarse throater.

I missed the part where Bush lied about military service. I remember Dan Rather going after him on that, but my memory is that Rather overzealously reported unconfirmed bullshit as fact, leading to Rather’s demise. I could be wrong.

Anyway, regarding current office holders and office holders-elect:

Warren- Liar
Blumenthal- Liar
Santos- Liar

If these people had normal morals, they would move to the other side of the planet and live out their lives where nobody knows them. But shit no. Egomaniacal assholes gonna egomaniacal asshole. I hate them.

Pedo Joe and Corn Pop should whip his damned ass.

Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
See? LMFAO maga feelers are in overdrive trying to whatabout this.

Perfect fraud = applause. You guys are something else.
What is really interesting about the use of Alinsky’s simplistic tactics is that they were designed to be used by people with low intelligence – those whose lips move when they read. If they EVER read. Tools and fools. CNN’s audience.

What is really interesting about the use of Alinsky’s simplistic tactics is that they were designed to be used by people with low intelligence – those whose lips move when they read. If they EVER read. Tools and fools. CNN’s audience.

Family
Occupation
Residence
Education
Ethnicity

Now pointing out that someone lied about ALL this is Alinsky tactics and lying about all this is defensible. Cult much?

Also Sys has a thing for Draft Deferments until he found out Biden had more than Trump. Now like magic he couldn't care less about Deferments. Imagine that!

Talented Mr. Ripley wins!

Anybody wanna see a displeased cult expression when reality is dragged across their forehead?

Soothe-crying-baby-722x406.jpg

Reactions: my_2cents
Talented Mr. Ripley wins!

Anybody wanna see a displeased cult expression when reality is dragged across their forehead?

Soothe-crying-baby-722x406.jpg
Santos came out of hiding to make his first public appearance on Tucker Carlson’s show last night, apparently hoping to be lobbed a softball or two on a Republican-friendly network. Unfortunately for him Tulsi Gabbard was subbing for Tucker and she lit him up like a bonfire, showing the journalism industry how a real journalist should conduct an interview. I doubt you watched it, @Syskatine, because it was on Fox not CNN, but you should make an effort to find it. Gabbard may be a peacenik, but when she’s at war she takes no prisoners! She sliced Santos into strips and skewered them on spits to have some BBQ.

I think it's hilarious Democrats are bitching about a Republican politician lying. When Democrats start holding their own accountable they might have a point other than their own hypocrisy. Hopefully the voters in this district hold this guy accountable in the 2024 primaries.

Santos came out of hiding to make his first public appearance on Tucker Carlson’s show last night, apparently hoping to be lobbed a softball or two on a Republican-friendly network. Unfortunately for him Tulsi Gabbard was subbing for Tucker and she lit him up like a bonfire, showing the journalism industry how a real journalist should conduct an interview. I doubt you watched it, @Syskatine, because it was on Fox not CNN, but you should make an effort to find it. Gabbard may be a peacenik, but when she’s at war she takes no prisoners! She sliced Santos into strips and skewered them on spits to have some BBQ.
I saw it and she bbq'd his ass, lol. She did a good job of not letting his gaslight her. You can already tell he had his professionally-managed talking points all ready. The Republicans are gonna do everything they can to keep Mr. Ripley in office.

I think it's hilarious Democrats are bitching about a Republican politician lying. When Democrats start holding their own accountable they might have a point other than their own hypocrisy. Hopefully the voters in this district hold this guy accountable in the 2024 primaries.
LMFAO he's a total fraud. They knew it. Didn't care because cult.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I saw it and she bbq'd his ass, lol. She did a good job of not letting his gaslight her. You can already tell he had his professionally-managed talking points all ready. The Republicans are gonna do everything they can to keep Mr. Ripley in office.

LMFAO he's a total fraud. They knew it. Didn't care because cult.
Correct me if I'm wrong her but didn't you vote for Biden, knowing full well his history of lying and corruption? It's not that I disagree with you about the Republican, it's that you are a huge hypocrite and refuse to hold your preferred polticians to the same standard.

Correct me if I'm wrong her but didn't you vote for Biden, knowing full well his history of lying and corruption? It's not that I disagree with you about the Republican, it's that you are a huge hypocrite and refuse to hold your preferred polticians to the same standard.
Well none of my "preferred politicians" have ever managed such a ridiculous fantasy resume, either. You can find typical POS politician lies everywhere, but entire fantasy shit like this guy?
But you can do that in current republican politics and still win.

Well none of my "preferred politicians" have ever managed such a ridiculous fantasy resume, either. You can find typical POS politician lies everywhere, but entire fantasy shit like this guy?
Joe the 18 wheeler driver, getting arrested with Nelson Mandela, presenting his uncle with a purple heart, his football career at Deleware University, his Amtrak fantasy and on and on.

The most notorious pathological lying politicians in my lifetime are a husband and wife team with the last name of Clinton. Are you saying neither one of them has ever been on your “preferred politician” list?

Joe the 18 wheeler driver, getting arrested with Nelson Mandela, presenting his uncle with a purple heart, his football career at Deleware University, his Amtrak fantasy and on and on.

Sis is a real truth warrior when he‘s prompted.

He has a remarkable ability to diffirentiate between the good lies, those told by D’s vs. the bad lies told by R’s.

And he wonders why he gets treated like a tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The most notorious pathological lying politicians in my lifetime are a husband and wife team with the last name of Clinton. Are you saying neither one of them has ever been on your “preferred politician” list?

I voted for Clinton in '96, and then for HRC in'16. They were mere amateurs compared to a guy that misrepresents his jobs and career, his ethnicity, his family, his education, all of it. Hell at least the Clintons were identifiable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT