ADVERTISEMENT

Isn't Santos the most perfect example of a modern Republican?

I have it figured out.

You’re very average.

I’ve never read anything you’ve written that made me think.
giphy.webp

Reactions: Syskatine
Lol gloating over a one termer? Over an issue where Obama let them get waaaaay out on a limb and refused to hand it over? Remember the fevered pitch of the morons demanding his birth certificate? He finally released it and it was like a pack of dogs that finally caught a car. Oh okay. Just wanted to make sure, lol.

I guess thats another example of owning the libs. How's Biff doing now?

He did his job, he kept Cank out of the WH and that really irritates libs to this very day. Its the gift that keeps on giving. 🤣🤣🤣

Russian Collusion, Steel Dossier, Ukraine call, you name it. All based on lies and of course feelings.
Lol whining about Russia collusion when in this very thread it was exposed Santos was getting $$ from Russia. It just never ends, all the Russia shit.

The Ukraine call was real as it could be, that's why Biff tried to bury it. Doesn't that stance look smart now? See what a dumb thug he was? Oh, and a pathological liar. Like Santos.

Whining about the Ukraine call, lol. What was unfair? That your dear leader got embarrassed?

Reactions: my_2cents
Lol whining about Russia collusion when in this very thread it was exposed Santos was getting $$ from Russia. It just never ends, all the Russia shit.

The Ukraine call was real as it could be, that's why Biff tried to bury it. Doesn't that stance look smart now? See what a dumb thug he was? Oh, and a pathological liar. Like Santos.

Whining about the Ukraine call, lol. What was unfair? That your dear leader got embarrassed?

Trump buries the call with Ukraine? I must of had a dream where Trump took the unprecedented step of releasing the transcripts for the public to see for themselves. Of wait, that wasn't a dream.

I really don't give a damn about some idiot in New York. New Yorker's can do what ever they want, I will do everything possible to never set foot in that place again but I do find it hilarious you leftist are exposing your hypocrisy on a daily basis. Just remember you are saying any politician should resign over accepting foreign funds.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Trump buries the call with Ukraine? I must of had a dream where Trump took the unprecedented step of releasing the transcripts for the public to see for themselves. Of wait, that wasn't a dream.

I really don't give a damn about some idiot in New York. New Yorker's can do what ever they want, I will do everything possible to never set foot in that place again but I do find it hilarious you leftist are exposing your hypocrisy on a daily basis. Just remember you are saying any politician should resign over accepting foreign funds.
New England needs more buses. They're suffering afterall. Compassion will surely bring them more buses. And hopefully a cache of shovels.

Trump buries the call with Ukraine? I must of had a dream where Trump took the unprecedented step of releasing the transcripts for the public to see for themselves.
Look at your clumsy spin, right on cue.

No, I'm not talking about him releasing it after he was caught, lol. I'm referring to his attempted cover up. Why would you deny it? Because Cult. Always cult, lie lie lie.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...house-secret-server-impeachment-a9123536.html

it takes like 2 seconds to find the truth, doesnt it cultboi?

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...ssified-system-hide-trumps-phone-call/160163/

No, I'm not talking about him releasing it after he was caught, lol. I'm referring to his attempted cover up. Why would you deny it? Because Cult. Always cult, lie lie lie.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-ukraine

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...house-secret-server-impeachment-a9123536.html

it takes like 2 seconds to find the truth, doesnt it cultboi?

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...ssified-system-hide-trumps-phone-call/160163/
How is it that a supposedly semi intelligent highly educated person like you is so easily manipulated. Trump released the transcript of the call which showed he did nothing wrong. Unlike Biden and Obama, Trump didn't threaten Ukraine by saying you are not getting the money if you don't do what you are told. Making matters worse for you is the fact our own FBI did to Trump what you wrongly accuse Trump of.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
How is it that a supposedly semi intelligent highly educated person like you is so easily manipulated. Trump released the transcript of the call which showed he did nothing wrong. Unlike Biden and Obama, Trump didn't threaten Ukraine by saying you are not getting the money if you don't do what you are told. Making matters worse for you is the fact our own FBI did to Trump what you wrongly accuse Trump of.

A cult is a group or movement held together by a shared commitment to a charismatic leader or ideology. It has a belief system that has the answers to all of life's questions and offers a special solution to be gained only by following the leader's rules.

You guys should start one sock account where you use all your wattage with cents.

Beause one at a time isn’t a challenge.

You two can bond over looking like Mr potato head.

shutterstock_496453177-800x558.jpg

You’ve properly identified the most loyal of the Trump supporters as members of a cult (Corndog comes to mind). Would you agree the definition applies equally to the most loyal Obama supporters and the most loyal Hillary sycophants? I would, and I say it’s a concern for the health of the country that so many citizens cluster around charismatic leaders for their emotional political sustenance.

You’ve properly identified the most loyal of the Trump supporters as members of a cult (Corndog comes to mind). Would you agree the definition applies equally to the most loyal Obama supporters and the most loyal Hillary sycophants? I would, and I say it’s a concern for the health of the country that so many citizens cluster around charismatic leaders for their emotional political sustenance.
Sure. I think there's always a margin of nuts that goes overboard, whether it's a political figure or model trains or collecting typewriters. There's also the crunchy lib activist types (occupy and Greenpeace) that are so small they don't really influence anything. THere's always been a right wing parallel to them, too, the John Birchers and extreme right wingers. There's also a cross section of the population that are prone to just being generally obsessive across a spectrum of cultural interests, including political figures.

But this MAGA cult is much greater than those. I have personally not seen anything like this cult in America since I've observed politics, which would be the mid 80's.

And it's not just corndog -- we've always had the flat earth wacko's (see above). I'm talking about the bearcats, stryo's and FiFi's and LaMoron67 types, they are the mass that has gone cult.

Sure. I think there's always a margin of nuts that goes overboard, whether it's a political figure or model trains or collecting typewriters. There's also the crunchy lib activist types (occupy and Greenpeace) that are so small they don't really influence anything. THere's always been a right wing parallel to them, too, the John Birchers and extreme right wingers. There's also a cross section of the population that are prone to just being generally obsessive across a spectrum of cultural interests, including political figures.

But this MAGA cult is much greater than those. I have personally not seen anything like this cult in America since I've observed politics, which would be the mid 80's.

And it's not just corndog -- we've always had the flat earth wacko's (see above). I'm talking about the bearcats, stryo's and FiFi's and LaMoron67 types, they are the mass that has gone cult.
In this regard I think you are painting with too broad a brush. You’re trying too hard to create something that doesn’t exist. Most of those you are calling Trump cultists, if not all of them, have shown loyalty to Trump only to the extent he has been willing to throw shade on Democrats and progressives and their willing co-conspirators in media, academia and the entertainment industry. You are misidentifying their hatred of the left with loyalty to a man. Virtually every one of them has indicated they’re ready to move on from Trump. They only defend him from your snide comments as a Pavlovian response honed from years of vilification of the only man they saw as defending what they believe. I don’t know of a single Trump supporter that cried when he lost the way that thousands of Hillary supporters did when she lost.

Virtually every one of them has indicated they’re ready to move on from Trump.
Every one of them? Come on Dan, even you know this isn't true. You have even had conversations with some of them where they attacked you for daring to suggest someone other than Trump.

Not to mention that saying something on a message board doesn't mean anything when they end up voting for Trump again. Let's wait and see what happens when the primary season heats up and other Republicans who are seeking the nomination start attacking Trump. Then we will truly see what these cultists really believe. Will they agree with those attacks, or will they label those Republicans RINOs, establishment Republicans, traitors, Democratic pawns, etc.?

Every one of them? Come on Dan, even you know this isn't true. You have even had conversations with some of them where they attacked you for daring to suggest someone other than Trump.

Not to mention that saying something on a message board doesn't mean anything when they end up voting for Trump again. Let's wait and see what happens when the primary season heats up and other Republicans who are seeking the nomination start attacking Trump. Then we will truly see what these cultists really believe. Will they agree with those attacks, or will they label those Republicans RINOs, establishment Republicans, traitors, Democratic pawns, etc.?

And you somehow absolve yourself for voting for the person who locked up all the black people possible who gropes children.

Hilarious.

Yes, virtually every one of them. And virtually every one of them will vote for Trump every time he is the nominated opponent of the Democrat. It is indicative of their hatred of Democrats far more than supreme loyalty to DJT. I think deep in your heart you know that, but don't have to courage to admit it since it would damage the fantasy you work so hard to propagate on this board.

Yes, virtually every one of them.
Just double down with the falsehood huh? Typical.

And virtually every one of them will vote for Trump every time he is the nominated opponent of the Democrat. It is indicative of their hatred of Democrats far more than supreme loyalty to DJT.
I'm not talking about the general election. I'm talking about the primaries, as you were too originally in the comment I responded to.

With that said, I don't disagree they will vote for Trump in the general. They will line up to vote for a man who called for the termination of the Constitution. And yes, this definitely speaks volumes of how warped their thinking has become.

but don't have to courage to admit it
I just admitted it. Unlike you, I don't live in a fantasy world nor do I repeat falsehoods.

Again, keep an eye on what occurs with the cultists during the primaries when Trump starts getting attacked.

🤣🤣
He can do the front from the neck to the outie naval but has to have the girls (sys and 2 putas) to wash from the waist down, undercarriage and back for him. 🤣🤣
cat-love-bath.gif
You think them folks are involved? Wouldn't surprise me. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT