ADVERTISEMENT

PSU loses to ASU...

Forfeit to Zahid may have cost them the dual. He might have gotten a pin but maybe just a tech fall. After this season Penn State will struggle with several teams.

Forfeit to Zahid may have cost them the dual. He might have gotten a pin but maybe just a tech fall. After this season Penn State will struggle with several teams.

PSU has some hammers in RS but guys like Teske, Verkleren and Berge just haven’t emerged like they had hoped (and will need).

PSU is going to lose Cezo, Hall, Rasheed, and Cassar next year. While I think 2020-21 is going to be a year to early to really challenge it might be wide open enough to be interesting.

Penn state has some guys redshirting, but they don't have any sure fire champs that will be coming off redshirt out of maybe aaron brooks. They'll be more formidable, and teams will have a greater chance of beating them. Berge, teske, and Verkelen aren't national contenders, and likely won't ever be. They're average guys that have low ceilings.

Reactions: osu2082
Penn state has some guys redshirting, but they don't have any sure fire champs that will be coming off redshirt out of maybe aaron brooks. They'll be more formidable, and teams will have a greater chance of beating them. Berge, teske, and Verkelen aren't national contenders, and likely won't ever be. They're average guys that have low ceilings.
I think You’re right about about Teske and Verk, but I honestly feel like Berge has some potential.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT