ADVERTISEMENT

PoncaDan, this will brighten your day.

@Ponca Dan Remember when I said....

I grew up in Dearborn, MI. Was there for 19 years. I don't know if that means anything to you, but go live in Dearborn, MI for a year. Then come back and post all about how much you think these people, and the way they act, are being unfairly treated.

You have been deceived.

...and you smugly replied...

Wow, I thought Dearborn, MI, was in the USA. I had no idea it’s really in Gaza. Now that I know I guess I should join with you in full throated collectivist racism against an entire people, because your experience in Dearborn obviously gives you a deep understanding of how the Palestinians in Gaza should be treated.

Yep.

Link to that thread:
https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals...nst-palestinians-in-gaza.128823/#post-2596210

Well, I think Hamas removed it from their charter awhile back. But why would you think I’d like the chant if it came from Hamas? I despise Hamas. Don’t you?
Oh, they removed it? Well, that must have been a step in the right direction except, whoopsie!

I certainly despise Hamas. So much so that I hope Israel kills every single one of them unless they surrender. You?

Oh, they removed it? Well, that must have been a step in the right direction except, whoopsie!

I certainly despise Hamas. So much so that I hope Israel kills every single one of them unless they surrender. You?
No. I hope they kill or capture and bring to justice every person that participated in the attack of Oct 7. Members of Hamas that are separate from the “terrorist wing,” those who administered schools and hospitals, etc . I do not want to see murdered.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No. I hope they kill or capture and bring to justice every person that participated in the attack of Oct 7. Members of Hamas that are separate from the “terrorist wing,” those who administered schools and hospitals, etc . I do not want to see murdered.
Finally something we agree on. Now, do those in the terrorist wing (not sure why you put that in quotes) wear some kind of special uniform or have anything else that makes them easily discernable from the non-terrorists? Maybe they have military bases that are obvious?

Do people that helped plan the attack and have held hostages since count as "terrorist wing" or just the ones who physically invaded?

Finally something we agree on. Now, do those in the terrorist wing (not sure why you put that in quotes) wear some kind of special uniform or have anything else that makes them easily discernable from the non-terrorists? Maybe they have military bases that are obvious?

Do people that helped plan the attack and have held hostages since count as "terrorist wing" or just the ones who physically invaded?
Only those who sundown doesn't see as a threat. See where we're going here!

I put it in quotes to identify those who regard themselves to be guerrilla/resistance fighters as opposed to those who worked social/administrative operations that were separate from the militants. Yes, I have no problem with Israel hunting down any participant in the attack, whether planning or fighting or holding hostages. Why wouldn’t I? Capture them and bring them to justice. But killing innocent Palestinians in retribution for Hamas killing innocent Israelis is unjustified, and the world as a whole is becoming increasingly disturbed by the genocide. Even DJT is telling Uncle Bibi to wrap it up.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I put it in quotes to identify those who regard themselves to be guerrilla/resistance fighters as opposed to those who worked social/administrative operations that were separate from the militants. Yes, I have no problem with Israel hunting down any participant in the attack, whether planning or fighting or holding hostages. Why wouldn’t I? Capture them and bring them to justice. But killing innocent Palestinians in retribution for Hamas killing innocent Israelis is unjustified, and the world as a whole is becoming increasingly disturbed by the genocide. Even DJT is telling Uncle Bibi to wrap it up.
I'm thinking more bombs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT