ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia student murder suspect confirmed to be illegal immigrant

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

This is what happens when you open the borders to unvetted people from third world lawless countries. I young, promising women senselessly murdered because Biden and the Democrats want votes.
It shouldn't matter your politics, illegal immigration is wrong, needs to be shut down immediately and all of those that have entered need to be deported. Biden, Mayorkas, the Cartels and the illegal immigration supporters in this country need to be held accountable for each and every death, injury or crime committed by an illegal.

Remember this guy? Killed Bob Berry Jr in a car accident. Looks like he served three years and released. You think he’s living in Mexico? Doubtful.

Here’s one of the issues. This guy was deported several times prior to the accident and he continually found work, mainly as a roofer. Who continues to hire these guys?

We recently had a new roof put on. Hired some roofing company run by an OKC fireman. Crew was Mexican. The owner honestly seemed shifty as hell but we finally got it done.

If we’re going to put a dent in this, we need to go after the employers as well. The whole thing is a mess.

Offender lookup….Gustavo Castillo Gutierrez

• Angry
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

This is what happens when you open the borders to unvetted people from third world lawless countries. I young, promising women senselessly murdered because Biden and the Democrats want votes.
It shouldn't matter your politics, illegal immigration is wrong, needs to be shut down immediately and all of those that have entered need to be deported. Biden, Mayorkas, the Cartels and the illegal immigration supporters in this country need to be held accountable for each and every death, injury or crime committed by an illegal.
It should be shut down immediately. But your lord and savior Donald Trump has ordered congress to not pass ANY bill no matter what it is because it would hurt him in the election. Wants to use it as a campaign issue.

He is only looking out for himself.

It should be shut down immediately. But your lord and savior Donald Trump has ordered congress to not pass ANY bill no matter what it is because it would hurt him in the election. Wants to use it as a campaign issue.

They fought him 24/7 to make it as bad as possible.

Now he’s the problem.

Yep, that makes sense.

Reeeee!!!!!!! Orange man bad!!!!!!! Yeah. Democrooks are just chomping at the bit to close the border, eh sporto?

Sorry, sport. Trump closed off hundreds of miles of border. Biden opened it. On purpose.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio

Biden never should have opened the border. He can close it at anytime by undoing what he did. Since the courts have now said that the president can be held libel, I can't wait for the thousands of law suits against Joe from families who have had members killed by the illegals he let across the border.

Biden never should have opened the border. He can close it at anytime by undoing what he did. Since the courts have now said that the president can be held libel, I can't wait for the thousands of law suits against Joe from families who have had members killed by the illegals he let across the border.
And he evidently has deep pockets, as evidenced by his luxurious homes in Delaware.

Remember this guy? Killed Bob Berry Jr in a car accident. Looks like he served three years and released. You think he’s living in Mexico? Doubtful.

Here’s one of the issues. This guy was deported several times prior to the accident and he continually found work, mainly as a roofer. Who continues to hire these guys?

We recently had a new roof put on. Hired some roofing company run by an OKC fireman. Crew was Mexican. The owner honestly seemed shifty as hell but we finally got it done.

If we’re going to put a dent in this, we need to go after the employers as well. The whole thing is a mess.

Offender lookup….Gustavo Castillo Gutierrez

First we have to go after the politicians that are allowing illegal immigration. Once the border is secured then go after employers.

Reigning World Champ Libtard Giney Grabber.

main-qimg-672713bed65f2d314b6b11c92c718c93

This is the part that pisses me off royally.

Thankfully it’s not a rampant issue but there are plenty of instances of this going on
What I experienced when at Accenture were these Indians that would have to go home to renew their visas every few years. Can take months to get it renewed. Also have seen visas get pulled for a year. They give you a couple weeks notice. Plus, the citizenship process takes forever and it would cost Accenture over $100k. So ridiculous!

What I experienced when at Accenture were these Indians that would have to go home to renew their visas every few years. Can take months to get it renewed. Also have seen visas get pulled for a year. They give you a couple weeks notice. Plus, the citizenship process takes forever and it would cost Accenture over $100k. So ridiculous!
We should have a very thorough, lengthy and precisely controlled process for foreigners to come live, take jobs and become citizen in this country.

Ho

How many illegals have committed murder any statistics. Of course illegal drug dealers are not included.

Ho

How many illegals have committed murder any statistics. Of course illegal drug dealers are not included.
Being from the part of the world you are from, I can understand how it's possible you see nothing wrong with millions of people illegally entering your country, blatantly ignoring your laws and brutally murdering others in your country but that is not acceptable to us in the US.

Being from the part of the world you are from, I can understand how it's possible you see nothing wrong with millions of people illegally entering your country, blatantly ignoring your laws and brutally murdering others in your country but that is not acceptable to us in the US.
The ISI welcomed the Taliban and ISIS into Pakistan.

Ho

It's a tough stat to answer accurately. There have been several studies in the last couple of years that have shown undocumented migrants are half as likely to commit crimes as compared to native-born Americans. And it makes sense. If you've ever lived in another country - especially illegally - you want to keep as low of a profile as possible to avoid attention.

As for murder charges specifically, I don't know that answer. If you are letting a number of criminals into the country, obviously an increase in crime is likely to happen. However, most people crossing the border are not looking to commit crimes.

With so many Americans committing crimes on a daily basis, ANY increase in crime is difficult for police, communities and taxpayers to deal with.

On the topic of foreign crime, I do notice immigrants getting arrested for things that are legal in their home countries. For example, every time there is a prostitution sting operation in Oklahoma City, roughly half of the 'johns' look to be Mexican nationals. The immigrant community needs to do a better job of understanding that what you could do back home doesn't always fly in your new country. You must obey local laws regardless of where you're from or where you're at.

It's a tough stat to answer accurately. There have been several studies in the last couple of years that have shown undocumented migrants are half as likely to commit crimes as compared to native-born Americans. And it makes sense. If you've ever lived in another country - especially illegally - you want to keep as low of a profile as possible to avoid attention.

As for murder charges specifically, I don't know that answer. If you are letting a number of criminals into the country, obviously an increase in crime is likely to happen. However, most people crossing the border are not looking to commit crimes.

With so many Americans committing crimes on a daily basis, ANY increase in crime is difficult for police, communities and taxpayers to deal with.

On the topic of foreign crime, I do notice immigrants getting arrested for things that are legal in their home countries. For example, every time there is a prostitution sting operation in Oklahoma City, roughly half of the 'johns' look to be Mexican nationals. The immigrant community needs to do a better job of understanding that what you could do back home doesn't always fly in your new country. You must obey local laws regardless of where you're from or where you're at.
Thank you Alejandro. Might help yer impeachment proceedings.

They are all criminals they entered the country illegally. Just because Biden isn’t enforcing the law doesn’t mean they didn’t break it.

Of course they've broken the law by entering illegally but let's live in the world of reality for a moment, shall we?

You aren't going to completely stop people entering a country illegally even for countries like Taiwan and Japan. And people are always going to hire them. We just need to seriously improve our border enforcement situation and the legalization of hiring undocumented workers. The whole thing needs on overhaul.

Fair point assuming the studies are accurate. Not sure if they are or not however…

If illegal aliens commit 10,000 violent crimes per year that’s still 10,000 violent crimes that could be avoided.

Of course they've broken the law by entering illegally but let's live in the world of reality for a moment, shall we?

You aren't going to completely stop people entering a country illegally even for countries like Taiwan and Japan. We just need to seriously improve our border enforcement situation and the legalization of hiring undocumented workers. The whole thing needs on overhaul.
Yet you and sundown joe don't think there's a problem with yer open border policy. Nov 5 is fast coming, something you guys might pull the ol okie doke for election purposes.

If illegal aliens commit 10,000 violent crimes per year that’s still 10,000 violent crimes that could be avoided.
Agreed. As I said above......'ANY increase in crime is difficult for police, communities and taxpayers to deal with.'

I hate to generalize, but one thing I've noticed with folks from Central America is the occasional lack of driving skills. If you've ever driven in Mexico, I've never understood why they tend to drive so slowly. So many offenses seem to be driving in nature. See the 'Bob Barry Jr' post earlier.

Having said that, the two times I was hit in Oklahoma was from two, uninsured white women. So, whatayagonnado?

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio

You aren't going to completely stop people entering a country illegally even for countries like Taiwan and Japan. And people are always going to hire them. We just need to seriously improve our border enforcement situation and the legalization of hiring undocumented workers. The whole thing needs on overhaul.
I do live in the real world. Allowing 8 to 10 million illegals into the country in three years is BS and IMO criminal.

Funny that noone mentions that the Dems sat on this issue for 3 years and now want to pass something for the election year win. The election year argument goes both ways.

Agreed. As I said above......'ANY increase in crime is difficult for police, communities and taxpayers to deal with.'

I hate to generalize, but one thing I've noticed with folks from Central America is the occasional lack of driving skills. If you've ever driven in Mexico, I've never understood why they tend to drive so slowly. So many offenses seem to be driving in nature. See the 'Bob Barry Jr' post earlier.

Having said that, the two times I was hit in Oklahoma was from two, uninsured white women. So, whatayagonnado?
Open up the border for them ****s.

I keep telling you guys to read history. Europeans entered US illegally for different reasons than the S American influx today.
If you have sugar flies will come,that has how the cycle has gone for thousands of years. Nothing is permanent

I do live in the real world. Allowing 8 to 10 million illegals into the country in three years is BS and IMO criminal.
The ISI welcomed the Taliban and ISIS into Pakistan.
I live in a fu..cked up country where laws are totally ignored. I have never compared Pakistan to the US. So snide remarks are immaterial. The problem you have has difficult solution and will not go away as long as people are looking for cheap labor.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I live in a fu..cked up country where laws are totally ignored. I have never compared Pakistan to the US. So snide remarks are immaterial. The problem you have has difficult solution and will not go away as long as people are looking for cheap labor.
Dance with mayorkas much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT