ADVERTISEMENT

Ponca Dan, an invite for you

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
To discuss Hamas vs the Evil Zionists. Let's begin by discussing the religious makeup of Israel vs the areas governed by Hamas. Go.

Reactions: iasooner2000
To discuss Hamas vs the Evil Zionists. Let's begin by discussing the religious makeup of Israel vs the areas governed by Hamas. Go.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

No, please, you go first. I have no idea what you’re looking for.

No, please, you go first. I have no idea what you’re looking for.
He's talking about the fact that Muslim Israeli citizens can openly practice their religion and actually hold government positions. Non-Jews live openly in Isreal along with gays and transgenders.

How about in Gaza is it the same?

He's talking about the fact that Muslim Israeli citizens can openly practice their religion and actually hold government positions. Non-Jews live openly in Isreal along with gays and transgenders.

How about in Gaza is it the same?
No, not LGBTQ’s. But there is a small minority of Palestinian Christians that live in Gaza and are being bombed along with the Muslims. In fact there are Jewish Palestinians in the West Bank, but they are in the West Bank, not Israel, and they live side by side with the Muslims on the West Bank.

No, not LGBTQ’s. But there is a small minority of Palestinian Christians that live in Gaza and are being bombed along with the Muslims. In fact there are Jewish Palestinians in the West Bank, but they are in the West Bank, not Israel, and they live side by side with the Muslims on the West Bank.
Let me add: the Palestinian Christians in Gaza are not harassed by Palestinian Muslims for being Christian, they’re harassed by Israel for being Palestinian. The Palestinian Jews in the West Bank are not harassed or threatened by Palestinian Muslims in the West Bank for being Jewish, they’re harassed and threatened by the IDF for being Palestinian.

Let me add: the Palestinian Christians in Gaza are not harassed by Palestinian Muslims for being Christian, they’re harassed by Israel for being Palestinian. The Palestinian Jews in the West Bank are not harassed or threatened by Palestinian Muslims in the West Bank for being Jewish, they’re harassed and threatened by the IDF for being Palestinian.

Defund the police.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT