141 Dean Heil TF over Robert Lee team score 12-0
149 Anthony Collica dec. Mikey Racciato team score 15-0
157 Jonce Blaylock dec. Jake Wentzel team score 18-0
165 Chandler Rogers MD over Te'Shan Campbell ( I predict big comeback win) 22-0
174 Kyle Crutchmer md over Christian Dietrich 26-0
184 Nolan Boyd md over Matt Carr 30-0
197 Weigel dec. Zack Bruce 33-0
285 Austin Schafer dec. Ryan Solomon 36-0
Schafer gets his 3rd straight win over a ranked wrestler (#16) and we shut out Pitt.

125 Pic md L.J. Bentley team score 4-0
133 Brock dec. #8 Dom Forys Team score 7-0
Schafer gets his 3rd straight win over a ranked wrestler (#16) and we shut out Pitt.

.....so should i just stay at home?

Just noticed this duel starts at 1pm. Had I not just seen that I prolly could have missed most of it tomorrow

125 Pic md L.J. Bentley team score 4-0
133 Brock dec. #8 Dom Forys Team score 7-0

pic major
brock toss up
dean major
collica toss up
jonce dec
chandler toss up
kyle major
boyd tech
weigle dec
shafer dec

Final score was 39-0. Everyone looked pretty good, lots of back points. Impressed with both Rogers and Schafer coming back for the win after almost getting pinned. Blaylock is going to be fun next year, he has the resume to be ranked at either 149 or 157, only weighed 152 today.

Final score was 39-0. Everyone looked pretty good, lots of back points. Impressed with both Rogers and Schafer coming back for the win after almost getting pinned. Blaylock is going to be fun next year, he has the resume to be ranked at either 149 or 157, only weighed 152 today.
Blaylock to small for 149 but he sure can wrestle what your take OSUmatfan

Blaylock to small for 149 but he sure can wrestle what your take OSUmatfan
Might be too small for 157, but I think he will be the guy at 149 next year and I think he will do well. He has a ranked win at 157 already.

Smith dealt with an injury last year and is dealing/dealt with something that's made it hard for him to cut do you guys beef up blaylock and redshirt smith or use someone like sheets or just let smith go next year as well

This is one heck of a group of wrestlers, and that was without Jo Jo. Tough riders and turners. Crutch looks stronger than ever and he has always been strong.

what a great dual.....if you stayed at home and watched it on flo then shame on you.....this team could very well put all ten weights on the podium and we should be packing g i a out as they are extremely fun to watch....good in all 3 positions....go pokes

what a great dual.....if you stayed at home and watched it on flo then shame on you.....this team could very well put all ten weights on the podium and we should be packing g i a out as they are extremely fun to watch....good in all 3 positions....go pokes
I'll try to make the first flight out next time ;)

Really impressed with brock. He was in control of entire match with a top 10 kid. What an effort from Rogers and he was all put pinned. I wished Pitt wrestled their heavyweight....

Austin is really helping us at Heavy this year. He is a huge plus
Saw Austin at Joe's after the match and congratulated him. I said John might have a course for him in Headlock 101 tomorrow. I asked him what about Solomon and why he did not wrestle. He said I think he was afraid. Gotta like his confidence. Great wrestling by everyone.

Saw Austin at Joe's after the match and congratulated him. I said John might have a course for him in Headlock 101 tomorrow. I asked him what about Solomon and why he did not wrestle. He said I think he was afraid. Gotta like his confidence. Great wrestling by everyone.
Calling these matches is getting ho-hum for me. Called nine wins at OU and ten wins with Pitt. Had the team score correct at OU and was off by three points in this match. What a wrestling Guru I am (in my own mind).o_O

Calling these matches is getting ho-hum for me. Called nine wins at OU and ten wins with Pitt. Had the team score correct at OU and was off by three points in this match. What a wrestling Guru I am (in my own mind).o_O

i have been & am presently impressed with your prognostications ole holy one.
what do you envisage for 12 16 2016...?

Reactions: oberebo
i have been & am presently impressed with your prognostications ole holy one.
what do you envisage for 12 16 2016...?
Waddy, you will have to wait until about 12/14 for my prognostication. I have to do my research. BTW, I parked in front of George's Stables to walk to the match. Were you possibly in there doing research on a mixture of malt and hops? I brought a respectable person from Shawnee with me and therefore I did not seek you out. Let's get together before the Cornell match and we can work out the score in that den of iniquity.

I spoke to someone close to Pitt wrestling at the OKC airport after the match and he said their 285 had a significant knee injury that kept him out of the match. Also dealing with concussion at 141 I believe he said.

There are always things to nitpick but it is hard to find a lot to complain about thus far. If and when Smith gets back this might be as balanced of a lineup in a long, long time.

Reactions: osu2082
Let's get together before the Cornell match and we can work out the score in that den of iniquity.

what time oberebo?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT