ADVERTISEMENT

Obamacare... Ouch

How many babies killed in the womb last year? 600,000?

. The majority of abortions in 2015 took place early in gestation: 91.1% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.6%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation. In 2015, 24.6% of all abortions were early medical abortions (a non-surgical abortion at ≤8 weeks’ gestation). The percentage of abortions reported as early medical abortions increased 114% from 2006 to 2015, with an 8% increase from 2014 to 2015

. The majority of abortions in 2015 took place early in gestation: 91.1% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.6%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation. In 2015, 24.6% of all abortions were early medical abortions (a non-surgical abortion at ≤8 weeks’ gestation). The percentage of abortions reported as early medical abortions increased 114% from 2006 to 2015, with an 8% increase from 2014 to 2015
So......700,000?

You've asked this before and I've answered. Ask me a specific question and I will answer.

Okay here goes...

I argued with an osu fan on twitter about abortion a while back years ago. I offered the scenario in which his daughter was raped and pregnant, and she gets an abortion...he would disown her.

Would you do the same?

Okay here goes...

I argued with an osu fan on twitter about abortion a while back years ago. I offered the scenario in which his daughter was raped and pregnant, and she gets an abortion...he would disown her.

Would you do the same?
Let's get back to the topic of Obamacare and Humpty Trumpty policies that don't cover shit. Thoughts on the comparison I provided?

It’s nice to see that we can keep exact records of the number of babies killed each year but we can’t seem to count votes correctly in elections.

This post just makes me want to say a prayer tonight for our society.

Let's get back to the topic of Obamacare and Humpty Trumpty policies that don't cover shit. Thoughts on the comparison I provided?

You can’t just list benefits and co-pay and then not include the differences in underwriting based on the differences in regulation of coverage.

One covers those with pre-existing conditions, the other doesn’t. And you know it.

You can’t just list benefits and co-pay and then not include the differences in underwriting based on the differences in regulation of coverage.

One covers those with pre-existing conditions, the other doesn’t. And you know it.
Pre-existing conditions isn't part of the conversation. You claimed:

Would you buy one of the Humpty Trumpty short term cheap plans that don’t cover jack shit?

Back it up.

I posted a comparison based on a 34 year old non-tobacco user living in Sand Springs that outlines the summary of coverages that shows you're full of shit just like you always are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT