ADVERTISEMENT

Obamacare... Ouch

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/oba...-unmanageable-for-many-middle-class-americans

The steaming pile of crap that keeps on stinking. It definitely had some good points, but the bad is oh so bad. Republicans and Trump suck for sitting on their ass and getting nothing done. Democrats suck for continuing to do nothing but try to bullshit me that Obamacare is great, just trust them. If the Democrats hadn't been so focused on the profits of insurers to get them on board and in their pocket, we could be having a different conversation these days.

At least the government can't penalize folks for refusing government sanctioned extortion by health insurers any longer.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/oba...-unmanageable-for-many-middle-class-americans

The steaming pile of crap that keeps on stinking. It definitely had some good points, but the bad is oh so bad. Republicans and Trump suck for sitting on their ass and getting nothing done. Democrats suck for continuing to do nothing but try to bullshit me that Obamacare is great, just trust them. If the Democrats hadn't been so focused on the profits of insurers to get them on board and in their pocket, we could be having a different conversation these days.

At least the government can't penalize folks for refusing government sanctioned extortion by health insurers any longer.

Would you buy one of the Humpty Trumpty short term cheap plans that don’t cover jack shit?

It's like herpes as it keeps on giving and not in a good way.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Sooooo...I’m gonna safely assume none of you would buy a cheap, shitty trumpcare plan as mentioned in the article, written by a righty think tanker.

Sooooo...I’m gonna safely assume none of you would buy a cheap, shitty trumpcare plan as mentioned in the article, written by a righty think tanker.

Never had a need to look at one with my wife's employer providing our health insurance. Do you have a link where I can look at them without giving the site information?

I wouldn’t because I have a job and the insurance I have is damn good through that job.

If I were self employed, I’d want minimal/catastrophic insurance only.

Same question now posed for you too...would you buy one of them?
I've paid for Obamacare for a couple of years, and I will continue to have a plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield (my only option for health insurance - self employed).

I have to enroll with my new plan by the 15th but haven't looked at the new plans, coverage, or cost yet. I'm going to look at my options tomorrow, and I'll get back with you.

What exactly is a cheap, shitty Trumpcare plan?

The republicans should be eternally shamed for having no answer for Obamacare. It should have never happened but once it did they did nothing to fix anything when trump got in office. And voted to repeal it 300 times before he got there. Absolute clown show.

To be fair, trump did eliminate the mandate.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Read the article
I read the article. I copied the part discussing Trump and his short term plans.
So, please explain this cheap, shitty Trumpcare plan. I didn't see anything discussing the coverage for these short plan options.

The Trump administration is trying to make more affordable insurance options available. It has promulgated new rules allowing insurers to sell short-term health insurance plans that last up to 364 days, and to renew those plans for up to three years.

Short-term plans don't have to adhere to ObamaCare's cost-inflating regulations, so they have lower premiums – 80 percent lower, on average, than ObamaCare-compliant plans.

Would you buy one of the Humpty Trumpty short term cheap plans that don’t cover jack shit?
When you can adult and live on your own at the age of 34 with a wife that married you while conscious and have kids that actually call you dad, you can comment in this thread. Until then you're just a subsidy sucking dildo mooch.

Thanks, bye.

When you can adult and live on your own at the age of 34 with a wife that married you while conscious and have kids that actually call you dad, you can comment in this thread. Until then you're just a subsidy sucking dildo mooch.

Thanks, bye.
obama-mic-drop.gif

My Obama Care premium just for me is $950 a month and that's for the bronze plan.

If I get sick I'll be out of pocket $13,000 plus 12k in premiums.

I was paying $400 with 3500 out of pocket before Obama care. The only people who can actually afford it are people who literally make almost nothing and have the taxpayers covering them.

My Obama Care premium just for me is $950 a month and that's for the bronze plan.

I was paying $400 with 3500 out of pocket before Obama care. The only people who can actually afford it are people who literally make almost nothing and have the taxpayers covering them.
Damn, $950 per month. I thought my $550 per month with 6k deductible was bad (bronze plan as well). The plans have exploded in price and benefits have decreased greatly

Thanks, bye.

***desperate deflective ad hominem, afraid to answer the question***

Soooooo...again...I’m gonna safely assume none of you would buy a shitass trumpcare policy lol

Damn, $950 per month. I thought my $550 per month with 6k deductible was bad (bronze plan as well). The plans have exploded in price and benefits have decreased greatly
That sucks for you peeps on the exchange. Employer provided is getting much more expensive too, but not nearly what you guys are dealing with.

Enter adulthood first, then comment. Real life Spongebobs need not comment on adult matters.

***still afraid to face the truth, needs deflection and personal attack to attain likes, has zero political argument ready to go***

Too easy lol

***still afraid to face the truth, needs deflection and personal attack to attain likes, has zero political argument ready to go***

Too easy lol
I've made this as clear as can be, Clinton Cripplehands. You made a conscious choice to spend your money on video games and Magic the Gathering rather than buying the health insurance your Daddy Barack told you to buy. You gambled and lost. Not anybody's problem but yours. Your parents took you back in so you could continue childhood without additional consequences for your choices. Good for you. Adulthood doesn't work that way. Adults rely on themselves to take care of shit. When you get to that point, someone might give a shit about your opinion on health insurance.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I've made this as clear as can be, Clinton Cripplehands. You made a conscious choice to spend your money on video games and Magic the Gathering rather than buying the health insurance your Daddy Barack told you to buy. You gambled and lost. Not anybody's problem but yours. Your parents took you back in so you could continue childhood without additional consequences for your choices. Good for you. Adulthood doesn't work that way. Adults rely on themselves to take care of shit. When you get to that point, someone might give a shit about your opinion on health insurance.

***attempts to lecture on “adulthood” via presumptive personal attacks, falls flat on his face yet again lol***

***attempts to lecture on “adulthood” via presumptive personal attacks, falls flat on his face yet again lol***
It's your bedtime, ClinToon. Mommy says you get your favorite special pancakes in the morning. Kisses!

CScott - I replied back. You might have missed it though

Thank you...from the article...

“Short-term plans don't have to adhere to ObamaCare's cost-inflating regulations, so they have lower premiums – 80 percent lower, on average, than ObamaCare-compliant plans.”

Regulations - first and foremost, coverage for pre-existing conditions wouldn’t be there

If you could have a local doctor that you contracted with for $50 per month that would take care of routine things as needed and then picked up a catastrophic health insurance plan for the major things for $150-$200 a month, would you jump on that?

If you could have a local doctor that you contracted with for $50 per month that would take care of routine things as needed and then picked up a catastrophic health insurance plan for the major things for $150-$200 a month, would you jump on that?

Depends on coverage levels

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT